剧集 | 万花筒(2023) | 导航列表
好吧 我们快点把所有可能的目标
Okay, well, let's work a quick list
列个清单出来 锁定一个监视哨
of every possible target and lockdown a stakeout.
想要抓住坏人 这就是我们的机会
If you want to catch the bastards, this is going to be our shot.
走吧
Let's go!
(联邦调查局)
他们已做好应对准备
They are ready to respond.
如果暴风雨达到最大 可能需要几天才能修复它带来的损害
If this storm hits in full strength, it may take days to repair all the damage.
(斯蒂芬蒂勒 手♥机♥)
蒂勒先生 有什么能帮到您
Mr. Thiele, what can I do for you?
你考虑过我们讨论的事情了吗
Have you given some thought to what we discussed?
是的 我考虑了一下 我觉得有些事…
Uh, yes, I've… I've given it some thought and I think there's something--
说实话 我还以为你这种背景的人
Frankly, I assumed that a man of your background
应该会更加爽快地答应
would have had less of an issue with this.
我这种背景
Of my background?
在你成为现在的罗杰萨拉斯之前
Before Roger Salas became Roger Salas.
你觉得我们会不了解清楚背景
Did you think we'd get into business with someone
就和人做交易吗
without knowing everything about them?
我不知道你听说了什么
I don't know what you've heard,
但那种日子 已经是过去的事了
but that life, that is way behind me.
我欣赏充满秘密的人
I appreciate a man with secrets.
尤其是我知道这些秘密
Especially when I know them.
这让我觉得他也可以保守我的秘密
That shows me he can keep mine.
等暴风雨过去再谈吧
Let's speak after the storm.
或许那时你会有更好的消息给我
Maybe you'll have better news for me then.
嘿
Hey.
你应该拿一把 以防万一
You should have one. Just in case.
对 太好了 谢谢
Yeah, yeah, cool, thanks.
好了 别乱来 这不是玩具
Okay, yeah, no, it's not a toy.
对 好的
-Yeah, yeah.
怎么…
What…
照顾好自己 好吗
Take care of yourself, okay?
好的 你也一样
Yeah, yeah, you… you too.
还在等什么 里奥
What are we doing, Leo?
嘿 你怎么说 老大
Hey, what's the story, big man?
走吧
Let's go.
剧集 | 万花筒(2023) | 导航列表