剧集 | 万花筒(2023) | 导航列表
所以大家都希望可以跟你一个团队
That's why everyone wants you on their team.
我觉得你是个优秀的探员
I think you're an excellent agent.
谢谢你送我道歉盆栽
Thank you for my apology plant.
好的
Yeah.
别担心这个 我会把它放回到库房♥去 我之前…
I'm gonna, uh, put it back in storage. I was… Oh, don't worry about that.
你真的觉得梅塞参与了这个案子
You really think Mercer's part of this?
好吧
Okay.
给我看看
Show me.
好的
Okay.
-这是艾娃住的褐色砖楼外面 -天啊 纳赞
-This is outside Ava's brownstone. -Jesus, Nazan.
那是鲍勃古德温
That's Bob Goodwin.
他是个保险柜专家 前科累累
He's a safe man with a long rap sheet.
仔细看的话 会发现他右手有伤
If you look closely, you'll notice he has an injured right hand.
是的 好了 有趣的部分来了
Yeah, okay. Here is the fun part.
鲍勃娶了一个叫朱迪的女人
Bob is married to a woman named Judy.
(艾娃 鲍勃)
她父亲是詹姆斯施特劳斯 化学专业教授
Her father was Dr. James Strauss, a chem professor.
在她11岁之前都一直带着她满世界跑
Took her all around the world until she was 11.
没什么犯罪记录
Pretty clean record
只有几次非法持有军♥火♥
except a couple dings for unlawful possession of ordnance.
她喜欢玩爆♥炸♥物
She likes to blow shit up.
所以我查了所有鲍勃用过的化名 最后在皇后区一家汽车旅馆有了发现
So I ran all of Bob's aliases and I got a hit at a motel in Queens.
他们在钻石巷案发前十天入住
They checked in ten days before Diamond Way
至今仍未离开
and they haven't checked out.
通常的作案方式都是出手赃物 迅速离开 除非…
Usual MO is you fence the goods and get the hell out of dodge, unless…
他们还有其他计划
They're planning something else.
目击者不是说 出现在钻石巷的嫌疑人有六个吗
Witnesses give us, what, six suspects at Diamond Way?
我认为其中三个就是他们
I say these are three of them.
我觉得钻石巷一案的目的 应该是为某个大案筹资
I think Diamond Way was a funding operation for something bigger.
海尔曼和泰德唯一在乎的 就是往南区法庭送几个人
And all Helman and Ted care about is delivering a couple heads to SDNY.
如果我把这个发现告诉他们 他们肯定会马上结案
I take this to them, they're gonna shut it down, close the case,
我就犯错误了
and I'm on the wrong side of this thing.
但从你的事业角度考虑就是正确的
But on the right side of your career.
你不总是强调规则和是非分明吗
You're the one always talking about rules, about black and white.
是啊
Yeah.
规则很重要 没错
Rules are important, they are.
我长大的过程中 只知道这一点
When I grew up, that's all I knew.
这是规则 不要破坏规则
Here are the rules, don't break them.
什么时候吃饭 什么时候工作 什么时候祷告
When to eat, when to work, when to pray.
我成绩很好 参加田径赛 我嫁给了父母希望我嫁的人
I got good grades, I ran track, I married the man my parents wanted me to.
生活按部就班 做事循规蹈矩
Life was clean. Decisions were clean.
911事件之后 我…
After 9/11, I…
我想要证明自己和那些人不一样
I wanted to prove that I wasn't like them, you know?
所以我加入了联邦调查局
So I joined the FBI.
但这也意味着他们一看到我
But that meant them taking one look at me
就会派我去各个清♥真♥寺扫荡激进分子
and sending me to all the mosques to root out radicals.
商店 民居
Stores. Homes.
我花了四年时间 毁掉了许多人的生活
I spent four years ruining a lot of lives.
毁掉了那些相貌和我相似 和我同一个来处的人
Tearing down people that look like me and came from where I came from.
我努力调整心态 但我做不到
And I tried to reconcile those feelings and I couldn't,
于是便开始吸毒
so then I started using.
现在我遵守规则 是为了让自己远离毒品
I follow rules today because they keep me clean.
好能见到我儿子
Make it so I could see my son.
有原因的话 规则确实很重要
Rules are important if there's a reason,
但如果原因本身不对
but if the reason is not good,
那有时候就要违背一下规则
then sometimes you got to take those rules and bend them
好让真正重要的东西不会被破坏
so the things that really matter don't break.
给你
Here you go.
(严重神经损伤)
(患者右手极有可能 无法恢复正常功能)
有些人生来就是要被抢劫的
Some people are just born to be robbed, man.
-我并不感到内疚 那太棒了 -可怜的家伙
-I don't even feel bad. That was amazing. -Poor guy.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, babe.
-给我一杯比尔森啤酒好吗 -好的
-Uh, could I get a Pilsner? Please? -Yep.
我还有Yelp的登记
Also got a, uh, Yelp check-in
-可以拿免费的墨西哥胡椒 -天啊
-for some free jalapeno poppers. -My God.
我是精英会员 所以…
I'm elite. So…
看看你们两个 真是贼亲密
Look at you two. Thick as thieves.
今天非常不错 哥们 我们弄到了很合适的卡车
Fantastic day, man. -We got a great deal on the truck. -Mmm-hmm.
有个开养鸡场的人 以前用这辆车运送家禽
Guy owns a chicken farm, used it to transport poultry.
他想要两万 但我了解这些人
He wanted 20K, but I know these guys.
他们都很心软 所以我告诉他我们结婚了
They're all softies, so we tell them we're married.
对 就是那套老伎俩 没什么大不了的
Yeah, the usual shit. It wasn't a big deal.
-这交易一定很不错 -跟你说
-Must've been some deal. -And get this.
朱迪说:“嘿 查理…” 我们当时用的这两个名字
Jude goes, "Hey, Charlie…" That's the names that we were using,
-查理和阿曼达 -是 宠物的名字 很可爱
-Charlie and Amanda. -Yeah, pet names. That's adorable.
她说:“别忘了留点钱 给英迪格做手术用”
She goes, "Don't forget to keep some money for Indigo's surgery."
就好像我们有个女儿 或者儿子 又或者…
Like we had a baby girl. Or would it be a boy or…
干得好 哥们 太他妈不错了
Bravo, mate. Bra-fucking-vo!
我请这两口子喝一杯吧
Could I get a round of shots for the married couple, please?
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
新婚之夜怎么样啊 你破了她的处没有啊
What about the wedding night? Did you pop her cherry?
什么 不是的 哥们 不是那样的 这只是…
What? No, man, it wasn't like that. It was just a--
一定比你去监狱前那一晚更好吧
Must've been better than the night you went to prison though?
她都跟我讲了
She told me all about that.
不 我…
No, I--
一次出于同情的上♥床♥ 你就陷入爱河了
One little pity fuck and you fall in love.
-我从来没这样说过 -那是很久之前了…
-I never said that. -It was a long time ago--
看来你站在他那一边啊
Just like you to fucking take his side.
-别这样对她说话… -走开
-Don't talk to her-- -Fuck off.
鲍勃 怎么回事
-Bob! What the fuck? -Huh?
能给我们拿些冰块来吗
-Eh? -Could we get some ice, please?
-这样就对了 -来啊 再来一次试试
-Oh, now we're cookin'! -Come on! Try it again!
耶 这样就对了
Yeah! Now we're cookin'!
你有什么本事
What you got? What you got?
什么都没有
Nothing!
对不起
I'm sorry.
缝针的地方裂开了 该死
The stitches ripped. Fuck.
斯坦
Stan!
斯坦
Stan!
斯坦 等等 对不起 只是…
Stan, wait. Okay. I'm sorry. Just--
他只是…
He just…
他只是为了刺♥激♥你才那样说的
He just says shit to get under your skin.
你进去之前的那晚 我…
The night you went in, I…
不是这样的 不是…
It's not true. It wasn't--
你要处理好这个烂摊子
You need to deal with that shit.
-我知道他是个混♥蛋♥… -我说的不是鲍勃
-I know he's an asshole-- -I'm not talking about Bob.
而是你心理上的问题 你为什么会愿意和他在一起
I'm talking about what's inside you that makes you want to be with him.
宝贝 好了 嘿 回来
Baby, come on. Hey, come back here.
来嘛 听我说
Come on, listen to me.
嘿 朱迪
Hey! Hey! Judy!
怎么 鲍勃 你想打我
What, Bob, you want to hit me?
那就打啊 让我看看你多有种
Fuckin' do it! Show me what a big fucking man you are!
听我说 求你了 嘿
Listen, just please. Hey.
听我说
Look. Look.
我本来想等更好的时机
Now I wanted to give you this
给你这个的 但…
in a… a better way, but, um…
是一只蝴蝶
It's a butterfly.
是 我看到了
Yeah, I… I can see that.
你到底怎么回事
What the actual fuck is wrong with you?
好吧
Okay. Okay.
如果我开不了保险柜了 还能干什么
If I can't crack safes, what good am I?
或许你…只能用左手了
No. Maybe you… You can only use your left.
-但这不代表天要塌了 -我只会做这个
-It's not the end of the world. -It's the one thing I know how to do.
不 只是…
No, just--
这个人叫斯坦卢米斯
This guy comes back as Stan Loomis.
在里奇伍德 有一家名叫火腿人的熟食店
Owns a deli called Ham The Man out in Ridgewood.
是合法的生意 但他是个走私犯 有过几次犯罪记录
It's a legit place, but he's a smuggler with a bit of a record.
曾因涉毒在华盛顿监狱服刑三年
Did three years on a drug charge at the Washington Correctional,
但那之后一直没有其他犯罪
but since then he's been pretty clean.
我们可以查一下所有去过 华盛顿监狱探访卢米斯的人
We can pull the logs of everyone who visited Loomis at the WCF.
对 好办法
剧集 | 万花筒(2023) | 导航列表