剧集 | 万花筒(2023) | 导航列表
蓝色剧集现在开始
盗窃案发生前五天
我们要面对的就是这个人
This is who we're up against.
罗杰萨拉斯 SLS的头儿
Roger Salas, head of SLS,
这是东海岸最大的金融安全公♥司♥
the largest financial security firm on the East Coast.
他认为自己无懈可击
He believes he's untouchable.
他错了
He is wrong.
他家人以为他的生活清清白白
His family believes he lived a good, clean life.
他的家人也错了
His family is wrong.
所有人都认为他是业内大亨
The world believes he is a titan of industry
道德高尚
and a man of virtue.
然而并没有人真正了解他
The world has no idea who he really is.
想战胜他需要完成七项任务
It will take seven jobs to beat him.
完成这七项任务 就可以得到所有想要的东西
Seven jobs between us and everything we ever wanted.
我们完成这个棘手的活儿
We thread that needle,
从此就富可敌国
we're kings and queens.
第一项任务 华尔街505号♥
Job one. 505 Wall Street.
SLS在自己的武装卡车上 植入了使用编码的无线电射频发射器
SLS encodes RF transmitters into its armored trucks.
这是去往装货区唯一的路
It's the only way down into the loading dock.
只要我们能靠近 就能复♥制♥出来
We can clone it as long as we stay close.
如果不能赶在 卡车进去之前拿到编码…
If we don't get the code before the truck goes in…
那也就没有下一项任务了
…there is no job two.
如果有人注意到我们…
If anyone clocks us…
砰 我们就死定了
Bang. We're dead.
离开这里
Move it along.
罗杰赢了 我们就输了
Roger wins. We lose.
快点离开
Move it, now.
(数据传输 99% 信♥号♥♥强度)
第二项任务 进入SLS公♥司♥
Job two. Getting into SLS.
第一道关卡是 一连串由武装警卫把守的门
It starts with a series of doors manned by armed guards
还有两部严格限制进入的电梯
and two elevators with restricted access.
一部运送贵重物品
One for valuables…
一部给客人乘坐
and one for clients.
都在摄像头监控之下 7天24小时不间断录制上传
All of it under video surveillance, recorded and uploaded 24/7.
第三项任务 大厅里的另外两名 受过军事训练的武装警卫
Job three. Two more armed guards with military training in the lobby.
欢迎来到SLS
Welcome to SLS.
你见过汉娜金了 她是数字安♥全♥部♥的主任
You've met, uh, Hannah Kim, the head of digital security.
对不起 鲍勃 我打扰到你了吗
-I'm sorry, uh, Bob, am I bothering you?
酋长队领先六分
Uh, Chiefs are up by six.
是吗 酋长队领先六分了
Oh, yeah. Chiefs are up by six?
是啊
Yeah.
好了 各位 从这里开始就比较棘手了
Okay, people. This is where it gets tricky.
从这里开始就比较棘手了
Oh, this is where it gets tricky.
我们在这里 金库走廊
Here we are. The vault hallway.
第四项任务是走廊的门
Job four is the hallway door.
我们有钥匙卡 所以没有问题
We have a card for that, so we should be good.
这扇门一旦打开 第五项任务就开始了
Once it's open, job five.
我们会有装备
We will have gear.
我们必须要安静地行动
We will have to move silently.
最大的问题是 一旦这扇门打开
And the biggest problem of all is as soon as the door opens,
就会激活一个 多元矩阵生物特征识别系统
it activates a multi-matrix biometric gait recognition unit.
用人话说是什么呢
-Which for the non-nerds means what?
就是可以识别步态的系统
-The system recognizes your walk.
任何不该出现在那里的人 摄像头都会捕捉到
Anybody who's not supposed to be here, the cameras will pick it up.
不能黑掉它吗 放烟雾呢
And we can't black them out? Smoke it?
它利用红外线捕捉动作
Motion. Infrared.
所以你是说我们必须隐身才行 不然就…
So you're saying we've got to be invisible and if we can't, then--
大门就会关闭 警卫就会进来
Gates come down, guards come in.
死定了 没错 我真的非常担心走廊…
Dead. Yeah, right. Uh… I'm just really concerned about the hall--
走廊是第五项任务
The hallway is job five.
接下来 第六项任务
Next, job six.
打开金库门 关闭温度传感器
Opening the vault door and turning off the temperature sensors.
罗杰使用的是三重安保系统 包括身份识别…
Roger uses a three-part security, something you are…
开始 罗杰
Commence, Roger.
钥匙和密♥码♥
…something you have and something you know.
密♥码♥可以关闭温度传感器
The code turns off the temperature monitors.
我们怎么搞到密♥码♥
So, how do we get the code?
我们搞不到
We don't.
只有罗杰一个人知道 而且他会每天更换
Only Roger knows it, and he changes it every day.
一旦我们进入 温度就会开始上升
The moment we come in, the temperature will start to rise.
一旦达到22点8度以上…
And once it gets above 73 degrees--
-我们就完了 -完蛋了
-We're fucked. -Diabolical.
终身监禁 明白
Life in prison, got it.
对 其他的都有办法解决 就这个没有
Yeah. We can get by everything else, but not that.
除非 设置一个后门程序
Unless, you've put in a backdoor.
你告诉他们你设置后门程序了吗
Did you tell them you put in a backdoor?
我设置了后门程序
I put in a backdoor.
一个软件补丁 可以让我们关掉温度传感器
A software patch that allows us to disable the temperature sensors.
不这样的话 我们就绝无进去的机会
Without that, we'd never have a shot at getting inside.
这是美国东海岸
This is the most secure vault
最为安全的金库
on the East Coast, in the United States.
或许在全世界都是
Maybe in the world.
我的私人金库就在那边
My own personal safe is right there.
我不信任其他任何地方
I wouldn't trust it anywhere else.
从此刻起 你的资产将百分百安全
From this moment on, your assets are 100% secure.
没有任何人及任何东西
There is no one and nothing
可以进入金库内部 除非经过我的允许
that can get inside this vault, unless I want them to.
最后 第七项任务
And finally, job seven.
我们打开保险柜 拿出债券
We crack the safes, extract the bonds,
运到地面上的卡车那里 整个过程在一个小时之内完成
haul them upstairs into the truck, all in about an hour.
一切都神不知鬼不觉
And no one's the wiser.
就好像金库自己把债券给吞了
She basically robs herself.
能把电♥话♥还给我吗
Can I please have my phone back?
他们输了
They fucking lost.
苏珊娜和伍明天过来
Uh, Suzanne and Woo will be in town tomorrow.
我在理事会安排了鸡尾酒会 你也来参加吧
I've got a cocktail party at the council. You should join.
我看下日程安排
I'll check my calendar.
我们成功了
We did it.
我成功了
I did it.
我躲避车辆 冲上马路牙子 完全是《侠盗猎车手》里的场景
I'm dodging cars. I'm jumping curbs. It's full on GTA.
有个人把车停在我旁边 全副武装
This guy pulls up to me, he's all strapped.
他要杀了我 然后…
He's about to kill me and--
是
Yeah.
你去卡车上干活儿吧
Um, why don't you go work on the truck?
好的 好主意 非常好
Mmm. Yeah, good-- Great idea. Good.
这孩子只是想听句好话而已
The kid just wanted a nice word.
等我们完事之后 想听多少好话都行
He can have all the nice words once we're finished.
(《福布斯》 华尔街看守人)
(恭喜钓到大鱼)
(你是谁 )
是 好的
Yeah. Good.
RJ 你得把这些堆放好 这样才平衡
RJ, you're gonna wanna stack this shit so it's even.
这看起来有1米2高
This seems like four feet high.
-会掉下来砸到你的脚的 -好
-It's gonna fall and crush your feet. -Cool.
为什么不干脆搬出去
Why don't we carry them out?
每张债券都价值10万 对吧
Every bond's worth 100K, right?
所以就是七万张纸
So that's 70,000 pieces of paper.
假设每张债券重量为5克
Assume each bond is five grams.
那就是350公斤 771磅重
That's 350,000 grams, which is 771 pounds.
再加上盒子的重量 几乎就快要到一吨♥了
Factor in the weight of the cases, you're talking nearly a ton.
你说的我一个字都没听进去 因为你计算数字时太性感了
I didn't hear a word you said 'cause you're so sexy when you do maths.
是吗 只有计算数字时吗
Oh, yeah? Just when I do maths?
-你做任何事时 -还有更多
-When you do anything. -There's more.
-你能给我计算一下吗 -你想计算什么
-Will you give me some maths? -What kind of maths do you want?
不会吧 你们都老夫老妻了 还这么恩爱 真好
No, it's… it's nice seeing a couple show affection after so many years,
我是说 我父母几乎不触碰彼此
I mean, my parents didn't really touch.
虽然我不认为这影响了 我对亲密关系的看法 不过也不好说
I don't think it's shaped my views on intimacy, but it's hard to know.
这个清洁工怎么话这么多
Why is the mop still talking?
-别管他 -别管他
-Leave him alone. -Leave him alone?
他说个没完 害我们被发现时 你也会这么说吗
Are you gonna say that when he gets us caught with his chirping?
你是多嘴的小鹦鹉
Little budgie?
至少我两只手都没受伤
Least I got two good hands.
你两只手都没受伤 是吗
剧集 | 万花筒(2023) | 导航列表