剧集 | 万花筒(2023) | 导航列表
tidy up that amount without setting off alarm bells.
你是个神通广大的人
Well, you are a resourceful man.
我相信你会找到办法 帮我们这个忙的
I expect you will find a way to, uh, be helpful.
(无来电号♥码显示 手♥机♥)
-哪位 -查收一下你的邮件
-Who is this? -Check your email.
(管理)
你想要干什么
What do you want?
我想要你知道 你所拥有的一切都并不安全
I want you to know that nothing you have is safe.
你的家人 你的身份 你那宝贵的金库
Your family, your identity, your precious vault.
我们再联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
我要所有的系统都检测一遍
I want a run-through on every system.
不只是SLS 而是华尔街505大楼里的所有系统
Not just SLS, but all 505 Wall.
还有 你能追踪到加密邮件吗
Also, can you trace an encrypted email?
要看有多少代理服务器了 没事吧
Uh, depends on how many proxies. Everything okay?
只是想要保护好客户资产
Just trying to protect our clients' assets.
三巨头不是好惹的人
The Triplets are not people you wanna upset.
在我看来他们很和善
They seemed pretty nice to me.
这种人当中有一些 如果你惹到了他们
Some of these kinds of people, you cross them the wrong way,
那下次当你走在街上 与某个人擦肩而过时
you're walking down the street, someone brushes you,
你可能会不出三个街口 就突发心脏病而死
three blocks later you drop dead of a heart attack.
-保持距离 -好的
-Keep your distance. -Okay.
去查一下安保系统
Go run the security checks.
丽兹
Liz. Liz.
丽兹 嘿
Liz. Hey.
先别给我转电♥话♥进来
Hold my calls, please.
这是管理部门送来的 所有人都有份 所以…
This is from management. They're giving them to everyone, so…
我的好姐姐 来跟我跳舞吧
My darling sister, dance with me.
因为我现在是超常发挥
Because I am going above and beyond.
我有了自己的小角落 把这些纸张都堆好了
I got my own little corner, got my paper stacked up.
之后我会去城郊库房♥
When I go to the warehouses up town,
拿来更多的箱子 把它们也堆在这里 看到了吗
grab more boxes, add it to the pile, you see?
看看是谁这么忙啊
Look who's been a busy little bee.
想赚钱就要争分夺秒 对吧
You gotta make time to make bank, am I right?
我的智能手环都快自杀了
-My Fitbit's ready to commit suicide.
这么看来你做得很好嘛
Just so you get it done right.
你是担心你妹妹表现比你好
Mmm. Worried your sister's gonna leave you in the dust?
我是担心我妹妹忘了 自己来这里是为了做什么的
I'm worried my kid sister is going to forget why she's here.
-不要…拜托 -我爱你
-Don't… Come on. -I love you.
你来吗 只有137间办公室要跑了
Are you coming? Only 137 more offices to go.
我们还是家里见吧
I will see you at home.
好吧
Cool, cool, cool.
萨拉斯先生 主线上有一位 格拉哈姆戴维斯先生
-Mr. Salas. There's a Mr. Graham Davies on the main line?
说有急事
Says it's urgent.
接进来吧
Put him through.
哪位
Who is this?
430万
4.3 million.
什么 不会吧 太荒谬了 我不能…
What? No. That's ridiculous. I can't--
你认为这无关痛痒
You thought this would be painless.
你不知道什么叫痛
You don't know real pain.
你的邮箱里有个账号♥
There's an account number in your email.
听着
Look.
你有三天时间
-You have three days.
喂
Hello?
进来吧
Yeah?
嘿
Hey. Um…
我觉得我可能有发现了
I think I may have found something.
我刚刚在做系统分♥析♥
I was running system analysis
貌似以特定的顺序访问系统的话
and it looks like if the system is accessed in a very specific order,
会导致金库的温度传感器失效
it could cause a fault in the vault's temperature sensors.
几乎就像是后门程序
It's almost like a backdoor.
你是说有人故意这样做的
You saying someone did this deliberately?
我觉得更像是故障问题
It looks more like a glitch to me.
像是
It… it looks like it?
像哪一个 像是故障还是后门程序
Which is it? A glitch or a fucking backdoor?
这套程序是七年前 我们建造金库时安装的
This system was installed seven years ago when we first built the vault.
所以除非你觉得有人在放长线钓大鱼
So unless you believe someone has been biding their time,
等待多年来精心布置陷阱
waiting years to spring some elaborate trap,
否则这就是固件失灵的故障问题
then bad firmware is just bad firmware.
修好它
Fix it.
我们正在修
We're on it.
还有 嘿… 我可以给你请位眼科医生来吗
And, hey… Can I please call you an eye doctor?
当然可以
Sure.
我手上有一个账号♥ 我们可以追踪到这个混♥蛋♥
I do have an account number, so we'll track the bastard down.
我会让汉娜去追查一下
I'll ask Hannah to trace it.
不 就…
No, no. Just…
我不希望其他任何人参与
I don't want anyone else involved.
这个人 他知道我是谁
This guy, he, uh… he knows who I am.
所有人都知道你是谁
Everybody knows who you are.
不是这个意思
No.
他知道我的真实身份
He knows who I am.
给我查到他的名字
Just get me a name.
请尽量把眼睛睁大
Try to keep your eyes wide open, please.
罗伊医生怎么没来
Where's Dr. Lowe?
罗伊医生有急事
Dr. Lowe had an emergency.
我想他的急事是指 森林公园高尔夫球场的后九洞
Which I believe was the back nine at Forest Park.
他可真幸运
-Lucky bastard. -Hmm.
请抬一下头好吗
Eyes ahead, please.
很好
Good.
请把灯打开
Turn the lights on, please.
好的
Yeah.
好 看起来是普通的细菌感染
Yeah. Looks like a simple bacterial infection.
每两个小时 每只眼睛滴两滴
Two drops in each eye, every two hours.
到了早上就该没什么感觉了 如果症状持续 给我打电♥话♥
Should be feeling fine by morning. If not, just give me a call.
谢谢你
Thank you.
后门关了
The backdoor's closed.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
我刚才在办公室检查了一下 旁路不见了
I was running some checks at the office. The bypass is gone.
不 不可能的
No, it can't be.
我多年前找人放的 我当时付给制♥造♥商五万美金
I had it placed years ago, I paid the manufacturer 50 large.
我不知道该怎么说
I don't know what to tell you.
它不见了
It's gone.
一定是萨拉斯发现了 就把它关闭了
Salas must have found it and closed it up.
也许有什么东西刺♥激♥到了他
Maybe something spooked him.
怎么 你怀疑我
What, you looking at me?
我进出他家都没有留下任何痕迹
I got in and out of his place clean and proper.
这活我们干不成了
There's no way we could pull this off.
我们得叫停才行
We're gonna have to shut it down.
也许并没有那么糟糕
Maybe it's not that bad.
他有他家人的照片
He had pictures of his family.
就放在他家里
In his house.
他妻子 他儿子
His wife, his son.
他们…很开心
They're… happy.
他家人不知道他的真实身份 不知道他做过什么事
They don't know who he was or what he did.
我怀疑他自己都不记得那一切了
I wonder if he even remembers anymore.
他拥有一切 艾娃
He has everything, Ava.
而我拥有的 只有一个讨回公道的机会
And all I have is a way to make things even.
可现在呢
And now?
他赢了
He wins.
我很确定这件事很糟糕
So, I'm pretty sure it's a bad fucking thing.
欢迎来到塞塔克数据恢复中心 你有预约吗
Welcome to Setec Data Recovery. You have an appointment?
没有 你应该不知道我会来
No, I don't think you're expecting me.
嘿 格雷格
Hey, uh, Greg.
你去查一下从塔利来的那批货吧
Can you, um, check on that shipment from Tully?
我承认你很不错
You are good. I'll give you that.
所以我才会雇用你
That's why I hired you.
我绝对有发掘人才的能力
I'm a hell of a judge of talent.
但你太高估自己了
But you overplayed your hand.
430万
4.3 million?
差不多正好是我的净资产
It's almost my exact net worth.
如果不把我极高的杠杆率算在内的话
If you don't count the fact that I'm leveraged up to the hilt.
这就说明某位心怀怨恨的前雇员
That meant former employee, someone with a grudge,
某位可以黑进我个人信息的人
剧集 | 万花筒(2023) | 导航列表