剧集 | 万花筒(2023) | 导航列表
粉色剧集现在开始
盗窃案发生六个月后
这是鲍勃古德温
This is Bob Goodwin.
来自费城的轻罪罪犯
Low-level player out of Philly
开保险柜的专家 不断因犯罪行为惹下麻烦
with a rep for cracking safes and tripping over his own fists.
性情鲁莽 做事无条理
Hothead with a taste for chaos.
钻石巷一案很像是鲍勃的手笔
The Diamond Way score feels a lot like Bob.
野心不小 表现不佳
Big ambition, sloppy performance.
我认为钻石巷一案 是为了另一起犯罪行为筹资
My theory is that the Diamond Way heist funded another operation,
SLS洗劫案也是同一批人所为
the SLS robbery that was pulled off by the very same crew.
(SLS 金库)
和鲍勃 他妻子朱迪古德温…
Along with Bob, his wife, Judy Goodwin,
(朱迪 爆破专家)
(艾娃梅塞 武器专家)
…艾娃梅塞 斯坦卢米斯…
Ava Mercer, Stan Loomis,
(斯坦 走私犯)
…RJ阿克斯塔一起作案的…
RJ Acosta, and…
(RJ阿克斯塔 司机)
(雷弗农 策划者)
…是雷弗农 又名里奥帕普
Ray Vernon AKA Leo Pap,
(俄亥俄州 贝尔方丹)
本次犯罪行为的策划者
the mastermind of the operation.
如果鲍勃是油 里奥就是水
If Bob is oil, Leo is water.
冷酷 镇静 精确
Cool, calm, precise.
该死
Oh, shit.
这位策划者有一长串犯罪记录
The ringleader with one hell of a past,
包括多起重大盗窃
including multiple accounts of grand larceny,
电♥信♥欺诈 纵火以及杀人罪
wire fraud, arson, and manslaughter.
我相信在钻石巷珠宝被盗四个星期后
I believe that four weeks after the jewel heist at Diamond Way,
这个团伙闯入了SLS的金库
this crew cracked the vault at SLS.
这是纽约市最安全的私人金库
The most secure private vault in New York City,
也许全世界范围内都是
maybe even the world.
价值数十亿的无担♥保♥不记名债券
Billions of dollars in unsecured bearer bonds
在当晚不翼而飞
disappeared that night,
我们不知道它们去了哪里
and we have no idea where they are.
我们只知道有多人死亡
What we do know is we have multiple bodies
那个团伙连夜出逃 现在仍然不知所踪
and a crew that vanished into the night and is still off the grid.
现在来看本案的受害者 三巨头
And now the victims, The Triplets.
斯蒂芬蒂勒 苏珊娜格罗夫纳 以及伍秋阳
Stefan Thiele, Suzanne Grosvenor, and Cho-Young Woo.
他们是把自己的资产 存放在这个金库里的银行家
Bankers who've been keeping assets inside the vault.
SLS一案发生一周后…
One week after the SLS operation,
(SLS 金库内部)
…针对此次被盗的债券
The Triplets filed insurance claims
三巨头提出了保险索赔
based on the bonds they lost during the robbery.
遗憾的是 他们一直不愿意和我们对话
Unfortunately, they've been reluctant to speak with us.
最后是格雷厄姆戴维斯 又名罗杰萨拉斯
And finally, Graham Davies, AKA Roger Salas,
SLS公♥司♥的执行总裁 被盗的金库就是他的
owner at SLS and the man whose vault was cracked.
目前正在服刑 罪名是重大盗窃…
Currently serving time for grand larceny,
(格雷厄姆戴维斯 罗杰萨拉斯)
…身份盗用及谋杀
identity theft, and murder.
我想要知道这个团伙 在犯下世纪盗窃案后是如何脱身的
I want to know how this crew got away with the heist of the century.
我想要知道谁因此一夜暴富 谁又落得惨败
I want to know who got rich and who got screwed.
这是来自华盛顿监狱的自动呼叫
This is an automated call from the Washington Correctional Facility.
你要求探访编号♥为…
Your request to visit prisoner number…
21800-905的囚犯
21800-905.
…已经得到批准
…has been approved.
请从南侧访客入口进入
Please arrive via the southside visitors' gate.
我认识你吗
Am I supposed to know you?
这是什么
What is that?
你好 格雷厄姆 我叫鲍勃
Hello, Graham. My name is Bob.
我是那个进入你的金库 盗走你所有东西的团伙的成员
I was part of the crew that hit your vault and took everything you had.
我的同伙拿走了我的那份 试图杀掉我 还带走了我妻子
My partners took my cut, tried to kill me, stole my wife.
他们现在过着富足的生活
They are living like pigs in the fat house
而你却被关在监狱里 我也什么都没得到
while you rot in jail and I suck ice cubes.
你想从我这里得到什么
What do you want from me?
我想要我的分成 想要我的妻子
I want my share. I want my wife.
给我5万美金 我帮你把你的钱拿回来
Stake me 50K and I will get your money back.
我们对半分
We split two ways.
我拿钱做什么用呢
What the fuck am I going to do with money?
我的刑期是20年
I'm serving 20 years.
你可以帮我夺回我的人生吗 能做到吗
You fetch me my fucking life back? Can you do that?
我的妻子 儿子 我的公♥司♥ 全都没了
My wife, my kid, my company, it's all gone.
还有一样东西你可以得到
There's one thing you can still get.
那是什么
What's that?
复仇
Revenge.
我给你两万
-I will give you 20 grand.
条件只有一个
On one condition.
杀了里奥帕普
Kill Leo Pap.
…上个月 我们认为会在某些地方 做一些外观上的润色
…last month, we thought we'd be doing some cosmetic touch-ups here and there, um,
还有一点结构上的改动 现在情况严重了
and a little bit of structural, and now it's just gotten crazy.
目前这所房♥子被拆得只剩框架
The house in its current condition is down to the studs.
我们拆掉了那面墙…
We were able to open up the wall that we…
因为发现那不是承重墙
It turns out that that wasn't load-bearing.
我们开始搭建框架 好可以…
We have started framing, so then we can…
嘿 里奥 我是斯坦
Hey, Leo, it's Stan.
(语♥音♥信箱 未知号♥码)
希望你总有一天会接电♥话♥
I hope you pick up the phone one of these days.
我和朱迪想要出国
Me and Jude are trying to get out of the country,
但我们需要护照和文件
but we need passports and docs.
我们的钱花光了 我知道你也差不多
We're running out of money. I know you probably are too,
但如果我们知道债券在哪儿
but if we had any idea where those bonds are
那帮助就太大了 再见
that would be so helpful, you know. Bye.
(未知号♥码 南卡罗莱纳州富丽海滩市)
一 二…
One, two…
就这些 三沓烂钱
That's it? Three lousy stacks?
怎么回事 你耍我
What the fuck? You kidding me?
这点钱能干什么
The fuck are we to do with that?
5000可以办下来假身份 剩下的可不够杀人用
Five covers the fake ID. The rest ain't enough to dig graves.
你带钱回来 我们就找到你想要的人
You come back with stacks, and we'll hunt down whoever you want.
把他们剁成碎块
Chop 'em up into little pieces.
用哥萨克的方式
Cossack style.
-你能别这样了吗 -你怎么回事
-Would you stop? -What's your problem?
没人知道这到底是什么意思
No one even knows what that means.
万一他们知道呢
God forbid maybe they learn something.
哥萨克人残暴至极
Cossacks were brutal as fuck.
-嘿 -干吗
-Hey. -What?
你介意吗
Yeah, you mind?
你需要弄个蓝牙耳机 混♥蛋♥
You need Bluetooths, motherfucker.
-蓝牙 -什么
-Blueteeth. -What?
蓝牙 牙 复数名词
Blueteeth! Teeth! Plural!
-是 牙 复数名词 -你会说“绵羊”吗
-Yeah, teeth, plural. -You say fucking "sheeps"?
我负责找人 也负责动手杀人 你们支援我就好
I do the hunting. I do the killing. You back me up.
完事之后 我拿回来的钱分你们一份
When it's all done, you get a cut of what I take back.
-你从那个金库里拿了多少钱 -是啊
-How much you get out of that vault? -Yeah.
七后面再加一个零 两个零
Seven, zero, zero, zero,
三个零 四个零 五个零 六个零 七个…
zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, ze--
这个很不错 香醇中带一点辛辣
This is a beauty, spicy notes of balsam,
还有一点咸味
a kiss of saline.
这酒产自科拉里什
This one comes from Colares,
那里的葡萄树长在沙丘上 落满了海盐结晶
where the vines grow in sand dunes, dusted by sea salt.
能尝出来吗
Can you taste it?
简直令人身临其境
I am there.
这是1968年的葡萄牙地区级阿德佳
That's a 1968 Adega Regional.
你要价多少
What's your price?
我只有一箱了
I only have one case left,
所以可以卖♥♥给你三瓶 每瓶300美金怎么样
so I could sell you three bottles at 300 each?
-100美金如何 -抱歉
-How about 100? -Beg your pardon.
我听到了你们的对话 这是地区级阿德佳
I couldn't help overhearing. That's an Adega Regional?
-是的 -1968年的 我能尝尝吗
-Yeah. -1968? May I?
我不知道你是怎么弄到一整箱的
I don't know how you got your hands on a full case,
但肯定不是通过合法手段
but I'm sure it wasn't legal.
或许把它卖♥♥给这种人 才是真正的犯罪 因为太浪费了
Perhaps the real crime is wasting it on Dicky Minibar over here.
抱歉 我们在进行的是私人谈判
Excuse me, we are in the middle of a private negotiation.
我知道 没关系的 我告诉你
I know. It's all right. Tell you what.
我付你200美元 跟你共饮眼前的这瓶
I will pay you $200 to split this bottle with me right now.
然后付你2000买♥♥下一整箱
And $2,000 the whole case?
剧集 | 万花筒(2023) | 导航列表