剧集 | 万花筒(2023) | 导航列表
-He's there! -Hold it right there!
斯坦 快走啊
Stan, let's leave now!
嘿 我是RJ 我现在去往第六街
Hey, this is RJ, I'm heading up Sixth.
各位 我停在47街上 不能再停在这里了 各位
Guys, I'm pulling over on 47th. Can't stay here much longer, guys.
好 我们进地铁的地下通道了
Okay, we're heading into the subway underpass.
回头见
See you on the other side.
快点
Come on, come on.
-他们来了 -快走
-They're here! -Come on!
快走 快点
Let's go! Let's go, come on!
快点 上车
-Come on! Come on! Get in!
上车 快走
-Get in! Move it!
-快点 -亲爱的 快点
-Come on! -Baby, come on!
该死 鲍勃 靠
Shit, Bob! Fuck!
他还是没有回复我
He still hasn't answered.
没有那个混♥蛋♥更好
Better not to have that bastard.
这东西只能坚持几个星期 看来是有原因的 对吧
There's a reason it only lasted a few weeks, right?
如果他对自己的孩子 哪怕有一点兴趣也好
It would be nice if he had an ounce of interest in his child.
这么说…
So, are you…
你想生下这孩子
going to give birth?
我不知道…
I don't know…
一切都会改变
Everything would have to change,
工作会改变 生活会改变
like, a different job, a different life.
找个安静的地方
Somewhere calm.
我们有突发新闻
We're getting breaking news.
(惊天珠宝大劫案)
曼哈顿市中心47街上有枪♥支♥开火
Shots were fired and smoke grenades were set off in the Diamond District
还有烟雾弹被施放
on 47th Street in Midtown Manhattan,
发生了惊天…
where a brazen…
这才是正确的赚钱方式
That's the right way to make money.
找份体面的工作怎么样
How about a decent job?
你决定了吗
Make a decision on that?
小管家婆要来教我怎么做决定了
Baby mama's going to be lecturing me about decisions?
-是这么回事吗 -好吧
-Is that what's happening here? -Okay.
不要
No, no, no!
找到子弹了
I've got it. Got it, I've got it.
好了
Yeah!
维柯丁
Vicodin.
-成果如何 -很好 非常好 分开…
-How we looking? -Solid. Real solid. Separate it out…
-天 这是肌腱吗 -是的
-God, are those tendons? -Yeah.
这绝对是肌腱
I bet they're tendons.
你能攥一下拳吗
Can you make a fist?
你觉得呢 我能攥拳吗
What do you think? You think I can make a fist?
我只能做到这样了
Not much more I can do.
你说过你知道自己在做什么的
You said you knew what you were doing!
你想要做吗 你来
You want to do it? You do it!
我从没说过我是手部外科医生
I never said I was a hand surgeon!
如果他不那么贪心的话 就不会闹到这个地步
We wouldn't be in this position if he hadn't been such a greedy fuck.
美元啊 各位
Dollar, dollar bill, y'all!
该死
Ah! Fuck!
-他只有一只手还能开保险柜吗 -这是关乎70亿的问题
-Can he crack a safe with one hand? -That's the $7 billion question.
你想让我在这儿打工
You want me to post up here?
“我的天啊 谢谢你 汉娜
"Oh, my God! Thank you, Hannah."
这真是太棒了 这是千载难逢的机会”
"This is so great. It's a life-changing opportunity."
好吧 我不会这样说话
Okay. I don't talk like that.
分拣一下邮件
Sort the mail.
把所有大批量打印文件送去办公室…
Bring any high-volume print documents down to the office…
所以我要搬运纸张 像搬纸工那样
So I'm moving paper. I'm like a paper mover?
就是这么回事 另外这里很吵
That's… that's what's happening. It's also loud as hell in here.
这是你的开工礼物
-Here's your start gift. -Ooh!
是苹果无线耳机 好吧
These are the Pros. Okay.
天啊 太酷了
-Oh, my God. Cool. -Mm.
(卡洛斯SLS 手♥机♥)
嘿 罗杰想见你
Hey. Roger wants to see you.
我该走了
Gotta go.
-我爱你 -我爱你
-I love you. -I love you.
我要把这个放在3A
I'm gonna put this up in 3A.
祝你好运
Good luck.
好 我就不绕圈子了 拉吉夫 恭喜你
Okay, no sense beating around the bush. Rajiv, congratulations.
汉娜 从现在起拉吉夫就是你的上司
Hannah, you'll now report to Rajiv.
你作为初级副总的第一个任务 就是给我讲讲橡皮鸭子的事
Now, your first task as Junior VP is to tell me about rubber duckies.
它是一种可插入键盘 通常是插入U盘用的
It's an injectable keyboard. Usually planted into a USB drive.
用来干什么呢
What's it used for?
只要插入就可以自动执行命令
To execute commands automatically wherever it's plugged in?
没错 其中一个被用来 收集我们服务器上的数据了
Correct. And one of them was used to pull data off our servers.
我们追踪了IPv6
We traced the IPv6, cross-referenced it
并对照了你发现的计算机地址
with the MAC address you found,
也就是你发现的信息泄露源
the source of the leak that you located.
拉吉夫 你不觉得这很有意思吗
Rajiv, do you find it interesting that Hannah,
汉娜作为安全渗透专家
who is a security penetration expert,
指出了她所在职位的
raised the red flag on a device
需要编程及使用的设备上的问题
that she'd be in a position to program and use?
要记住现在你是她的上司 回答的时候要考虑到这一点
Now keep in mind you're now her supervisor so answer accordingly.
可能是吧
Uh, yes?
然而你却对她的担心不以为然
And yet you were dismissive of her concerns.
不 我只是觉得这种担心…
Oh, no. I… I just felt that caution…
拉吉夫不可能参与其中的
Rajiv couldn't have been involved.
我知道
Oh, I'm aware.
上周我让卡洛斯监视你们两个了
I've had Carlos watching you both for the last week.
我们做了一件事 在数据里放了个毒丸代码
What we did is, we put a poison pill inside the data.
这样的话 任何人想要提取什么东西
That way, anyone tried to take anything out,
都会自动被反向追踪 我们据此查到了一个名字
it'd automatically be back-traced, and that way we got a name.
我让卡洛斯 在嫌疑人的办公室搜查了一下
I got Carlos to do a search of the suspect's office.
把你包里的东西都拿出来
Empty your bag.
什么 我没明白
What? I don't understand.
这太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
好啊 没问题 来吧
Uh, yep, fine, here.
我不知道你想要找什么
I don't know what you expect to find.
我从没见过这东西
I've never seen that before.
你的桌子收拾好了 东西都放在大厅里
Your desk is packed, your belongings are in the lobby.
不 我发誓 这和我没关系
No, I swear, I had nothing to do with this.
汉娜 告诉他们 拉吉夫…
Hannah, tell them. Rajiv…
我们会说你离开是为了陪伴家人
We'll tell that you left to spend time with your family.
你要是敢跟任何人 提及你侵入我们系统的事
You say one word to anyone about infiltrating our system,
我就毁掉你身边的人
and I'll ruin the lives of anyone you looked at.
汉娜 跟你说句话 关上门
Hannah, a word. Close the door.
-这个星期可真不好过 对吧 -安德鲁 我…
-Hell of a week, huh? -Uh, Andrew, I… I…
放松 汉娜 深呼吸
Relax, Hannah. Breathe.
我们一起工作有多久了
How long have we been working together?
差不多八年了
Uh, almost eight years?
我想是时候给你一些新的职责了
Well, I think it's about time for some new responsibilities.
不是拉吉夫得到这个职位了吗
Didn't Rajiv just get the job?
是的 他是初级副总
Yeah, as Junior VP.
安德鲁走了 我们需要一位新的高级副总
Now Andrew's gone, we need a new Senior VP.
一个我可以信任的人
Someone I can trust.
你不想要这个职位吗
Do you not want the job?
不 我…想要 我想要
No, I… Yes. Yes, I do.
怀孕不是问题 对我来说不是 除非你觉得是
Pregnancy is not an issue. Not for me. Unless it is for you.
你改喝无咖♥啡♥因♥的咖啡了
You switched to decaf.
萨库娜怀孕的时候也这样做过
Sakura did the same when she was pregnant.
不 这不会影响任何事
No, it will not affect anything.
家庭会影响一切
Family affects everything.
务必确保它不会影响你的判断
Make sure it doesn't cloud your judgment.
我会让卡洛斯给你设置新的安全权限
I'll have Carlos set you up with a new security clearance.
谢谢你 罗杰
Thank you, Roger.
每次看起来都更小一些
Looks smaller every time.
日子过得越来越快
And the days go by faster and faster.
陪我走走吧
Walk with me.
-他们是怎么回事 -别问了
-What's their story? -Don't.
拜托 你以前喜欢的 你总是求我…
Oh, come on. You used to love it. You used to practically beg me--
我成功了 高级副总
I'm in. Senior VP.
我可以拿到照片和钥匙卡 但我没有全部的权限
I can get photos and key cards, but I won't have full access.
不用担心
剧集 | 万花筒(2023) | 导航列表