剧集 | 牢里的人(2022) | 导航列表
我是哈利沃特林 我在雷斯顿花♥园♥12号♥的牧师寓所
This is Harry Watling of The Vicarage, 12 Railstone Gardens.
我杀害了一名女性 请派人…
I've murdered a woman. Please send--
你还好吗 孩子?
You all right there, son?
我好像…
I think that--
我好像做坏事了
I think I did something bad.
你好 抱歉 是的
Hello, sorry, yes.
我在雷斯顿花♥园♥12号♥的牧师寓所
I'm at The Vicarage, 12 Railstone Gardens.
我刚刚杀了一个女人
I've just murdered a woman.
我会在这里等着
I'll wait here.
珍妮丝…
Janice…
我没有错
it's not my fault.
你也没有错
It's not your fault.
我是在保护我的儿子
I'm protecting my son.
祝…
Bless…
祝你好运
Bless you.
珍妮丝 你还好吗? 能听见我说话吗?
Janice, are you okay? Can you hear me?
天啊 他对你做了什么?
Oh, Christ, what's he done to you?
你对她做了什么?
What have you done to her?
别那样质问我 别妄自评判我!
Don't you dare. Don't you dare judge me!
我做的一切都是出于爱
I have acted out of love.
都是出于责任
I have acted out of duty.
我已经尽力了 这一切
I have done my best, and nothing,
这所有的一切
none of this,
都不是我的错!
none of it is my fault!
好吧
Okay. Okay.
你为什么害怕?
Why are you looking frightened?
你竟敢害怕我 你在侮辱我
How dare you look frightened of me. That is insulting to me.
-先把锤子放下 好吗? -不 你休想
Just put the hammer down, okay? -No, don't you dare.
休想对我指手画脚
Don't you dare tell me what to do.
我没有
No, I… I didn't.
我是一个善良有爱心的人
I'm a kind and loving man.
我是一位丈夫、一位父亲 你竟敢害怕我
I am a husband. I am a father. How dare you look frightened of me.
看着我!
Look at me! Look at me! -
我是牧师啊!
I'm a fucking vicar!
首先你要明白
The first thing you need to understand
他们不是去找你的
is that they weren't looking for you.
事实上 他们是去找我妻子的
In point of fact, they were looking for my wife.
或者说至少 是去找她身体的某个部分
Or at any rate, a piece of her.
恐怕我灵机一动 误导了他们
I'm afraid I creatively misled them.
我会让你付出代价!
I will make you pay!
这在当时引起了争议
It was controversial at the time, but since I'm going to be executed
但反正再过两个多星期 我就要被处决了
in a little over two weeks,
他们其实也不能拿我怎么样
there's really not much more that they can do to me.
你的朋友有私人军队?
You've got a friend with a private army?
不能算是“朋友”
I wouldn't say "friend."
也不能称为“军队”
I wouldn't say "army."
他在合适的领域有一些人手 我恰好能加以利用
He had some people in the right area that I was able to exploit.
-你怎么知道该派他们去哪儿? -失踪人口报告
How did you know where to send them? -The missing person's report.
-那东西根本不存在 -没错
There wasn't one. -Exactly.
有时需要费一番功夫 才能意识到并不存在的东西
Sometimes it takes a while to notice what isn't there.
为什么没人报告珍妮丝失踪?
Why had no one reported Janice missing?
显然 她出现在了应当出现的地点
Clearly, she had shown up where she was supposed to be.
根据她给朋友发送求助信息的时间
And going by the timing of her distress call to her friend,
她很有可能还在那个地方
it seemed overwhelmingly likely that she was still there.
不难发现她是牧师儿子的数学家教
It wasn't difficult to find out that she was the maths tutor to the vicar's son
并且每周日都会去辅♥导♥
and that she worked on Sundays.
你居然没有报她失踪 多奇怪呀
How odd that you hadn't reported her missing.
当然 若你知道她的下落
Of course, you don't report somebody missing if you know
自然就不会报♥警♥了
exactly where they are.
基本上 你就是靠猜的
Basically, you guessed.
是的
Well, yeah.
当实际情况掌握不足时 就得靠猜测来推动理性判断
Guessing is how reason proceeds in the absence of fact.
我能确定的只有两个目标地点
All I could be sure of was that there were two places of interest.
珍妮丝的公♥寓♥
Janice's apartment,
只有绑♥架♥她的人会知道 那里空无一人 可以放心闯入
which only her abductor would know was empty and therefore safe to breach,
以及牧师寓所 珍妮丝最后出现的地方
and the vicarage, Janice's last known destination.
我只是相应地调配了资源
I just deployed my resources accordingly.
你儿子怎么样了?
How's your boy?
在我哥哥那里…
With my brother…
正在休养
recovering.
你弑子未遂 他正处于恢复期
From your attempt on his life.
我没有…那不…
I didn't-- That wa--
是 我知道 对
Yeah, I know, right.
你当时是想杀另一个人
You were trying to kill someone else at the time.
你为什么想跟我聊? -我自己是杀人犯
Why did you want to speak to me? - Murderers interest me,
也对其他杀人犯感兴趣
being one myself.
我不是杀人犯 我从来… 我没有杀害任何人
I'm not a murderer. I… I never-- I didn't murder anyone.
对 你没有杀害珍妮丝
Oh, you didn't murder Janice.
但告诉我 若非你当时的那一系列行为
But tell me, if you hadn't acted the way you did,
你的妻子会不会还活着?
would your wife still be alive?
别那么说 别说那种话
Don't say it. Don't say that.
不 我理解你的痛苦
No, I understand your pain.
我也有过类似的经历
I have suffered a similar loss.
不 你亲手杀了自己的妻子 你把她活活勒死了
No, no, no. You murdered your wife. You strangled her to death.
我看过关于你的报道 你砍掉了她的头
I've read about you. You hacked her head off.
-对 -怎么会有人做得出那种事啊?
Yes. -How could anyone even do that?
这个故事改天再说
That's a story for another day.
或许我会告诉你
Perhaps you'll be the one I tell it to.
为什么是我?
Why me?
因为我觉得你也许能理解
Because I think you might understand.
因为你现在和我一样了
Because you and I are the same now.
我们不一样
We are not the same.
当然一样
Of course we are.
因为每个人都是一样的
Because everyone is.
在某些时刻 人人都可能成为杀人犯
There are moments that make murderers of us all.
我们不是被关在笼子里 供人参观、评判和书写的怪物
We're not freaks in cages to be stared at
我们也是人 不是另一个物种
and judged and written about as though we're a breed apart.
只要够倒霉 谁都可能成为我们
We're anyone on a bad day.
裂缝可以出现在最寻常的生活中 然后将任何人吞噬
Cracks can open in the most ordinary life and swallow anyone at all.
在人性的黑暗面面前 没有人是安全的
No one is safe from the worst that they can do.
双手染上爱人的鲜血
There are very few advantages
并没有多少好处
to having the blood of a loved one on your hands,
但至少你能看清自己
but at least you know who you are,
你一直以来是怎样的人
who you've always been.
拨开谎言的迷雾
The lies are cleared away,
你最终看懂了他
and you understand him at last,
隐藏在你面具背后的这个男人
the man behind your eyelids.
他太可怕了 不是吗?
Terrifying… isn't he?
欢迎来到笼中
Welcome to the inside.
God's Gonna Cut You Down" playing] ♪ You may run home for a long time ♪
♪ Run home for a long time ♪
♪ You may run home for a long time ♪
♪ I tell you God Almighty's Gonna cut you down ♪
♪ Great God Almighty's Gonna cut you down ♪
♪ Go tell that long-tongued liar ♪
♪ Go tell that midnight rider ♪
♪ Tell the gambler The rambler, the backbiter ♪
♪ Tell 'em God Almighty's Gonna cut 'em down ♪
♪ You may throw a rock And hide your hand ♪
♪ Workin' in the dark Against your fellow man ♪
♪ But sure as God has made The day and the night ♪
♪ What you do in the dark Will be brought to light ♪
♪ You may run and hide And slide and slide ♪
♪ Try to take the mote From your neighbor's eyes ♪
♪ But sure as God made The Virgin and the Pope ♪
♪ What you reap, my brother Is what you sow ♪
♪ You may run home for a long time ♪
♪ Run home for a long time ♪
♪ You may run home for a long time ♪
♪ I tell you God Almighty's Gonna cut you down ♪
♪ Great God Almighty's Gonna cut you down ♪
♪ Great God Almighty's Gonna cut 'em down ♪
♪ Great God Almighty's Gonna cut 'em down ♪
♪ Great God Almighty's Gonna cut 'em down ♪
那么…
So…
你有案子找我
you have a case.
你知道我所剩的时间不多了吧
You do understand that I'm a little… pressed for time.
-我知道你一周之后会死 -是吗?
I understand you'll be dead in a week. -Do you?
我个人还有点难以消化 即将被处决的事实
Personally, I'm having a little trouble grasping the fact of my execution.
不知道你的朋友贝丝 会不会写一篇报道
I wonder if your friend Beth will write about it.
她目前尚未写过有关你的只字片语 我不认为她会写
Well, she hasn't written a word about you so far. I don't think she will.
我也这么认为
No, I don't think so either.
那么 在我有限的时间里 有什么能帮到你的呢?
剧集 | 牢里的人(2022) | 导航列表