剧集 | 牢里的人(2022) | 导航列表
What promise? -That door's very thick.
-我在这下面什么也听不见 -好吧
I can't hear anything from down here. -Okay.
我的意思是 你不用堵上我的嘴
Wh-What I'm saying is, I don't think you need to gag me.
哪怕我大喊大叫 他们应该也听不见
Even if I shouted, I don't think they could hear.
我会受不了的
I couldn't bear it.
我已经被拴着锁链 坐在自己的尿上面了
I'm already chained up. I'm already pissing myself.
我都感觉自己不像个人了
I don't even feel human.
哈利 请别堵上我的嘴
Harry, don't, please, gag me.
你说得没错 那扇门很厚
You're right about that door.
-我以前会跑下来大喊发泄 -那就别堵我的嘴 求你了
I've been down here yelling my lungs out. -So don't gag me. Please don't.
我不会堵你嘴的
I won't gag you.
谢谢你 哈利
Thank you, Harry.
只是请你别喊
Just… don't shout.
-别叫唤 好吗? -我保证不会 我发誓
Don't do that, okay? -No, I won't shout. On my life.
反正玛丽会下来陪你 所以…
Mary will be with you anyway, so…
是啊 她会来看着我
Yeah. She'll keep me in line.
好吧 我们刚刚聊清楚了
Okay. We're just figuring something out.
在警♥察♥进门前 玛丽会下来陪你
Mary will join you before the police arrive.
谢谢你 哈利
Thanks, Harry.
可恶!
Fuck!
在这儿?
In here?
就这儿
I think so.
-看来我们必须这么做 -没错
I suppose we need to do it this way. -Yeah, we do.
得让她亲耳听到
She has to hear it.
(哈利)
(玛丽)
架子上
Shelf.
我们得放个什么东西挡住它
We need something to put in front of it.
-这个 -对 这个好
This. -Oh yes, good.
(保龄球之王 全中冠军)
-好了吗? -好了
Okay? -Okay.
警♥察♥来了
They're here.
哈利会在书房♥跟他们谈 我们在下方听
Harry's gonna talk to them in his study. We listen down here.
对了 我把话筒贴起来了 以免…
Oh, I've… I've taped up the microphone just, you know…
-以防万一让他们听见我说话? -对
In case I say anything, and they hear me? -Yeah.
怎么了?
What happened?
没什么
Oh, it's nothing.
你的脸
Your face.
是啊 这是…这…这没什么
Yes, it's-- Ow. Uh, it's nothing.
-你在流血 -哈利没有伤害我
You're bleeding. -Harry didn't hurt me.
-哈利不会那么做的 -我也不会啊
Harry wouldn't do that. -Neither would I.
哈利不是那种人
He's… He's not like that, Harry.
可你说过你恨他
You said you hated him.
我们总是吵架 你知道我们俩的
We're always falling out. You know what we're like.
-但他绝不会伤害我 -为什么?
But he would never hurt me. -Why not?
他只是…
He just…
总之就是不会
Well, he wouldn't.
你的脸到底怎么了?
What happened to your face?
我自己弄的
I hurt myself, sometimes, when I'm stressed.
有时候 压力太大就会这样 就是…一个坏毛病
It's just, you know, a thing.
哈利知道这事
Harry knows about it.
-他没跟我说过 -当然 这是私事
Oh, he never mentioned it. -He wouldn't. It's personal.
他通常不会对我有所隐瞒
He doesn't usually keep secrets from me.
我相信他只隐瞒了我的秘密
I'm sure he only keeps mine.
你应该把我的嘴封上
You should gag me.
-你说什么? -警♥察♥来了
I'm sorry? -The police are here.
你该封上我的嘴 以免我呼救
You should gag me in case I start shouting.
-你为什么这么提议? -我可能会恐慌
Why are you suggesting that? -I might panic.
若我恐慌了 你可能… 我只是不想惊恐发作 就这么简单
And if I do, you might-- I-I just don't want to panic. That is all.
反正你在这下面 怎么喊叫都没人能听见
But no-nobody could hear you down here, anyway.
我知道 但我在惊恐发作时 会失去理智
I know, but I… I'm not completely rational at the moment.
我怕我如果大声呼救 会激怒你
I'm nervous that if I shout out for help, I might provoke you.
但我不…我不…
But, uh… I'm not-- I… I'm not--
你正在考虑是否要杀我
You are contemplating whether or not you have to kill me.
我觉得你有可能打我
I think you're capable of hitting me.
要喝茶吗?
Would you like some tea?
我恰好烧了一壶水
I just boiled the kettle anyway.
-那太好了 请给我那杯加点奶 -还有我的
That would be lovely. Just milk in mine. -And mine.
谢谢你 哈利
Thanks, Harry.
他是牧师 大家都认识牧师
Well, he's the vicar. Everybody knows the vicar.
大家都认识哈利
Everyone knows Harry.
你把邮箱账户的密♥码♥告诉了他
You gave him the password to your email account
好让他取消视频通话
so he could cancel the Skype call.
-对 -你给我提过相同的建议
Yes. -You suggested the same thing to me.
是的
Yes.
但你说我要想知道密♥码♥
But you said you'd only give me the password
就得做点什么来回报你
if I did something for you in return.
没错
Yes.
珍妮丝 你的问题就在于
The trouble with you, Janice,
你自己很聪明
is because you're clever,
就以为其他人都是傻瓜
you think everybody else is stupid.
你在耍我们
You're playing us.
你以为我会浪费时间
I'm now supposed to waste time worrying about
担心我丈夫瞒着我为你做了什么事
what my husband's doing for you he's not telling me about, right?
你想担心什么是你的选择 玛丽
It's up to you what you choose to worry about, Mary.
如果哈利想的没错 那我们所有人就都能够
If Harry's right, there could be a way out of this
走出困境了
for all of us.
这就是我想要的 走出困境 谁也不用受伤
That's all I want, a way out with nobody hurt.
好吧 这也是我想要的
Well, it's all that I want.
那就仔细听 听好了...拜托
Then listen. Just listen… please.
-二位的奶茶 -谢谢
Here we go. -Thank you.
那么…
So…
埃德加的死 我们深表遗憾
So very sad about Edgar.
是啊 真遗憾 可怜的埃德
Yes, very sad. Poor Ed.
埃德加一直很困扰
He was always very troubled, Edgar.
这恐怕不是他第一次企图自杀了
Not his first attempt, I'm afraid.
我们知道
We're aware.
所以…
So…
他留了字条?
he left a note?
如我所说 是的
As I told you, yeah.
字条上提到了我
And the note mentions me.
正如我在电♥话♥里说的
As I said on the phone.
上面写了什么?
What did it say?
抱歉 我能问一个问题吗?
Can I just ask, sorry?
我在电♥话♥里告诉你时 你似乎很惊讶
When I said that on the phone, you seemed surprised.
一个人在自杀前留下遗言提到了你
Well, wouldn't anyone be surprised
任谁都会惊讶吧? 你难道不会吗?
to be mentioned in someone's suicide note? Wouldn't you?
不会
No.
如果我是死者生前 见过的最后一个人就不会
I mean, not if I was the last person to see them alive.
确实
Well, yes.
我应该更多的是担心
I'd be more sort of… worried.
我会想:“我说了什么? 是我说了什么害他自杀的吗? ”
I'd be thinking, "Oh, what did I say? Was it something I said?"
-显而易见 我很担心 -显然 能看出来你很担心
I am worried, obviously. -Obviously, I can see you're worried.
-是的 没错 -很显然
I am, well, yeah. -Obviously.
但为什么呢? 你具体跟他说了什么?
But why? I mean, specifically, what did you say?
听着 一个跟我关系很亲近的人
Oh, look, someone very close to me,
一个我觉得有责任关照他的人
someone whom I felt responsible for,
刚刚去世了 他结束了自己的生命
has just died, has just taken his own life,
若我表现得有些失常…
so forgive me if I'm not…
那我很抱歉
quite myself.
当然
Of course.
当然了 抱歉 是啊
Of course. Sorry. Yeah.
若你不介意 我想知道 他留言说了什么跟我有关的事
I would like, if you don't mind, to know what he said about me in his note.
你能告诉我吗?
Are you able to tell me that? - Yeah, that's why we're here.
-对 这正是我们的来意 -那么请讲吧
So you were saying.
我们正是为此事而来 你带了…
Specifically why we're here. Do you have the…
你们那晚在谈什么?
So, what were you talking about?
是一些很私人的事
Well, it's personal.
哦 当然 可不是嘛
Oh, of course. Yeah.
-应该在蓝色标签那块 -我知道
I think it's in the blue bit. -I know.
-夹层里 -我知道
With the pockets. -I know.
还算友好吗?
Was it amicable?
剧集 | 牢里的人(2022) | 导航列表