剧集 | 牢里的人(2022) | 导航列表
What's wrong? -Parents.
-是啊 你♥爸♥妈有点奇怪 -有什么奇怪的?
Yeah, well, your parents are weird. -How are they weird?
你♥爸♥是牧师
Your dad's a vicar.
你妈跟牧师上♥床♥
Your mom fucks a vicar.
就感觉很夸张
Pfft. It's just off the scale.
-你要来我家吗? -对
You coming to mine? -Yeah.
不
No.
-你之前说要来的 -我晚点去
You said you were. -I will, later.
我…得先回家一趟
I, uh… I have to go home first.
-出什么事了吗? -没有
Is something wrong? -No.
也许吧
Maybe.
我不知道
I don't know.
我做错什么了吗?
Did I do something?
没有
No. No.
只是…我得回家查看点东西 好吗?
It's… I just have to go home and check something, okay?
她把邮箱密♥码♥给了你 对吧?
She gave you her email password, yeah?
对
Yeah.
是什么?
What is it?
就是“密♥码♥”的拼音
It's just "password."
网页邮件
WebMail.
-你干什么? -用我的电脑登录邮箱
What are you doing? -I can log in from my computer.
取消她的视频通话
I'm canceling her Skype call.
然后呢?
Then what?
总之在密♥码♥的事情上 她没有说谎
She wasn't lying about her password, anyway.
-然后呢? -我们已经别无选择了
Then what? -We don't have a choice anymore.
你打算怎么办?
What are you gonna do now?
你的认罪计划已经没有意义了
There's no point in your big confession.
警方已然认定你在保护某人
They already think you're protecting someone,
一旦那个女人离开地窖
and the moment that woman leaves that cellar,
就会告诉他们那个人是谁
she will tell them who.
她会告诉他们是谁
She'll tell them who.
我们没得选
We don't have a choice.
这不是我们的错 我们只是得做自己该做的事
It's not our fault. We have to do what we have to do.
你干什么?
What you doing?
我要跟她谈谈
I need to talk to her.
当心 她在耍我们
Watch yourself. She's playing us.
-她很害怕 -对
She's terrified. -Yeah.
她是一个冷血无情的贱♥人♥
And she's a cold-hearted bitch,
而且非常聪明
and she's really, really clever.
怎么回事?
What happened?
-是玛丽干的吗? -这不怪她
Did Mary do this to you? -It's not her fault.
她只是太紧张了 惊慌失措了而已
She's just so stressed. She's panicking, that's all.
她打你了吗?
Did she hit you?
没有
No.
到底有没有?
Did she?
她…她让我跟你说 是我自己干的
She-- She said to tell you that I did it myself.
她打你了?
She hit you?
请别让我跟她单独相处! 她会杀了我的 我知道她会!
Just don't leave me alone with her! She's gonna kill me. I know she is!
她没办法控制自己 哈利
She can't control herself, Harry.
求你了 我知道跟你在一起是安全的
Please, I know that I'm safe when I'm with you. I know I am.
别让我跟她独处!
Just… just don't leave me alone with her!
听我说 我不会让她杀了你的
Listen to me. I won't let her kill you.
我以灵魂起誓 上帝可以见证 我绝不会让她杀害你
On my soul, as God is my witness, I will not let her kill you.
我知道
Oh, I know. I know.
-地窖里很冷 -冷?
It's cold in the cellar. -Cold?
这个能让她暖和点 你觉得它还能用吗?
This will warm her up a bit. Do you think it still works?
-我们早就不用那个了 -是啊
We stopped using that. - Yeah.
-因为它漏气了 -别说出来
'Cause it leaked. -Don't say it.
触发了警报 一氧化碳
It sent off the sensor, carbon monoxide.
你没必要说出来的
You see, you didn't have to… say it.
如果在密闭的空间使用…
If you use this in a sealed room…
我还指望你能把这事忘了 就当是一个无心之失
I was hoping that you'd forgotten, that it would be an honest mistake,
可你偏不 你要把它大声说出来
but no, you had to say it out loud.
玛丽
Mary.
她只是会一睡不醒而已
She'd just go to sleep.
不会有任何痛苦
It would be… painless.
她甚至能在温暖中死去
She'd even be warm.
我们只要顺其自然就好
All we have to do is let it happen.
顺其自然
Just let it happen.
还有其他出路吗?
What's the alternative?
没有了
There isn't one. I mean, there isn't one.
哈利 你知道一旦那个女人离开地窖 会发生什么事!
Harry, you know what will happen if that woman leaves the cellar!
你打她了吗?
Did you hit her?
没有
No.
她脸上的伤是她自己弄的
That cut on her face, she did that.
哈利 她想离间我们
Harry, she's trying to turn us against each other.
她不会得逞的
It's not going to work.
你相信她了?
Is it gonna work on you?
-你看过了吗? -看什么?
Did you read it? -Read what?
我的邮件
My email.
我给你念一遍
I'll read it back to you.
你仔细听 看我有没有出错
Listen carefully in case I made any mistakes.
“你好 凯瑟”
"Hello, Kath."
她总管她叫凯瑟 而不是凯瑟琳
She always calls her Kath, never Katherine,
而且总是以“你好”开头 我看过她的其他邮件了
and she always starts with "hello." I've checked her other emails.
“你介意我跳过今晚的视频通话吗? ”
"Do you mind if I skip the Skype tonight?"
她总用“跳过”这个词
It's al-- it's always "skip."
她之前也取消过约定
She's canceled before.
“我已经躺在床上了 累得要死
"I'm in bed already and so tired."
我要去徒步旅行
"Off on a walking trip,
而且手♥机♥坏了
and my phone is broken,
所以大概会失联一个星期
so I probably won't be in touch for a week."
到时候再说吧 保重 珍妮丝”
"Till then… Take care, Janice."
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
她应该加上祝福语
She should send love.
她从来不加 总是只有“保重”
She never does. It's always "take care."
这也许是她发给妹妹的最后一封信
Probably the last time her sister ever hears from her.
她从来不加祝福语
She never sends love.
这不是我们的错
It's not our fault.
这是…我们也是身不由己
This is… a thing that is happening to us.
没有人会受苦
No one will suffer.
甚至珍妮丝也不会
Not even Janice.
哈利…
Harry…
这是人道的做法
this is humane.
那样一定会好受很多吧
Must be so much easier.
哪样?
What must?
不相信地狱
Not believing in hell.
我现在就身在地狱
I am in hell right now.
但我想我能看到出路
But I think I can see a way out.
这就是问题所在 根本没有
You see, that's the problem. There never is.
根本没有出路
There never is a way out.
天啊
Christ.
我们真的要这么做了吗?
We're actually gonna do this, aren't we?
发送邮件
Send the email.
(发送)
哈利?
Harry?
哈利 你把门给锁了?
Harry, have you bolted the door?
我把两扇门都锁上了 你进不来的
I've bolted both doors. You can't get in.
你要干什么?
What are you doing?
去莎莉家 或者你妈妈家 随便你想去哪里
Go to Sally's. Go to your mother's. Go wherever you like.
这是你的车钥匙
Here's your car keys.
-你不能进来 -哈利…
You're not coming in here. -Harry…
玛丽 听我说 我不会让你杀她的
Mary, listen to me. I'm not gonna let you kill her.
-绝对不会 -哈利
It's not gonna happen. -Harry. Harry!
-你走吧 快走 -哈利
Now go, just go. -Harry.
哈利!
Harry!
你们可以走了
You can leave us.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
你是认真的吗?
Are you serious?
非常认真
Perfectly.
过了这么久 你突然间
All of a sudden, you're gonna tell us?
剧集 | 牢里的人(2022) | 导航列表