剧集 | 牢里的人(2022) | 导航列表
若我让你想象一辆红色公交车 你就会联想 不是吗?
If I tell you to think of a red bus, you just do, don't you?
你脑中会浮现 一辆红色公交车 对吧?
An image of a red bus just appears in your head, right?
大概吧 那又怎样?
I suppose so, yeah. So what?
但如果反过来 我让你别去想一辆蓝色自行车
But instead, if I tell you not to think of a blue bicycle,
你仍会想到 蓝色自行车的画面 对吗?
you still picture a blue bicycle, right?
-对 -好吧
Yeah. - Okay.
即便我明确说了不要那么做
Even though I specifically told you not to.
你到底想说什么?
Is there a point to this?
我在阐释你的思维模式
Yes, it's a demonstration of how you think.
人类的思维模式
How everyone thinks.
人类的大脑 惯于处理正面信息 而非负面
The human brain is equipped to process positives, not negatives.
发生了什么 而不是没发生什么
What happens, not what doesn't happen.
你会注意到一架直升机的到来
You can notice a helicopter arriving.
但不会留意一架直升机没有到达
But you can't notice a helicopter not arriving.
好吧 正面而非负面 那又怎样?
Okay, positives, not negatives. So what?
你现在在哪里?
Where are you right now?
快到圣约翰伍德了 那地方对你有特殊意义吗?
Not far from St. John's Wood, if that means anything to you.
对 我妻子曾经生活在那里
Yeah, my wife used to live there.
你妻子曾经生活过 仅此而已
Your wife used to live, period.
-狄龙 -抱歉
Dillon. -Sorry.
重点是 我知道珍妮丝费芙在哪里
The point is, I know where Janice Fife is.
你知道?
You do?
至少原则上知道
In principle, at least.
什么叫“原则上”?
What does that mean, "in principle"?
意思是我终于注意到了没有发生的事
It means I finally got around to noticing what didn't happen.
-你要解释一下吗? -之后再说
Are you going to explain that? - Later.
你最好给我解释清楚
Don't you dare not explain that.
你必须自己寻找答案
You'll have to work it out for yourself, Beth.
我得先挂了
I have to go.
有访客过来
I have a visitor.
他有什么毛病?
What is his problem?
他是混♥蛋♥杀人犯
Oh. He's a murdering bastard.
他坐了十年牢
He's been in prison for ten years.
他被判处死刑
He's under sentence of death.
你觉得呢?
Take your pick.
我们到底要去哪儿?
So, are you going to tell me where we're going?
大本营
Base camp.
什么营?
Base what?
他们会往你屁♥股♥里塞东西吗?
Do they stick something up your arse?
你说什么?
I'm sorry?
比如屁♥股♥塞什么的
Like a butt plug.
以防你拉裤子
In case you shit yourself.
我想那仅限在电刑中使用
I think that's only for electrocution.
被注射了致死剂不会拉裤子吗?
Don't you shit yourself when it's a lethal injection?
我不知道
I don't know.
我还没研究过
I haven't looked into it.
我也想承诺告知你 但那样的遗言似乎不太漂亮
I'd promise to let you know, but it wouldn't make for great last words.
你会在场吗?
Will you be there?
到时候我已经回英国了
I'll be back in England by then.
玛莉也不会来 她不喜欢那种场面
And Marie won't come. Not her kind of thing.
说实话 其实我也不喜欢
Not really mine either, to be honest.
那么…
So…
你准备好做交易了
you're ready to make a deal.
而你不到一小时就赶来了 -我就在附近
And here you are, within the hour. -I was in the neighborhood.
我知道
I know.
好吧
Okay.
它在哪里?
Where is it?
你还没跟我谈交易
I haven't heard a deal yet.
杰弗逊
Jefferson,
我们曾是朋友
we were friends.
曾几何时 我们是最好的朋友
There was a time, we were best friends.
所以 请告诉我
So please, just tell me,
你把我女儿的头埋在哪儿了?
where did you bury my daughter's head?
救我一命
Save my life.
如果你在考虑使用暴♥力♥
If you're contemplating an act of violence,
我事先警告 狱警会阻止你
I warn you that the guards will stop you.
这是他们的职责所在 他们必须保护我的健康和安全
They're professionally committed to my health and well-being
直到把我捆在桌上 令我的心脏停止跳动为止
right up to the moment where they strap me to a table and stop my heart.
知道吗? 我甚至还要接受体♥检♥呢
Do you know, I even get a medical exam?
会有人因为体♥检♥不通过 而无法接受死刑吗?
How do you fail a medical exam for an execution?
那他状况一定很糟吧
That's got to be a low bar.
你把我女儿的头埋在哪儿了?
Where did you bury my daughter's head?
我会透露这一信息的
I will reveal that information
当你 且只有当…
when, and only when--
我设法取消了你的处决时
I get your execution canceled.
你是个有权势的人 戈登
You're a powerful man, Gordon.
不仅如此 你是个有权势的罪犯
You're more than that. You're a powerful criminal.
所以若你想让瑞秋有个全尸
So if you ever want to bury Rachel whole,
动用你的人脉
pull your strings,
勒索你的朋友
blackmail your friends,
暗中施压
apply your insidious pressure,
用尽狡猾隐秘的手段保我不死 我知道做这种事
do all of those clever, secret things that I know you do so well,
你游刃有余
and save my life.
天啊
Jesus.
你可真是个混♥蛋♥啊
You really are a piece of shit, aren't you?
噢 戈登
Oh, Gordon.
在我让你女儿身首异处的那一刻 你就该认识到了吧?
I thought you would've realized that when I decapitated your daughter.
待在外面
Stay out of there.
别插手
Let it happen.
让他打
Let him do it.
God's Gonna Cut You Down" playing]
♪ You may run home for a long time ♪
♪ Run home for a long time ♪
♪ You may run home for a long time ♪
♪ I tell you God Almighty's Gonna cut you down ♪
♪ Great God Almighty's Gonna cut you down ♪
♪ Go tell that long-tongued liar ♪
♪ Go tell that midnight rider ♪
♪ Tell the gambler The rambler, the backbiter ♪
♪ Tell 'em God Almighty's Gonna cut 'em down ♪
♪ Great God Almighty's Gonna cut 'em down ♪
♪ Great God Almighty's Gonna cut 'em down ♪
♪ Great God Almighty's Gonna cut 'em down ♪
(玛丽 15通未接来电)
(一氧化碳中毒-多长时间? )
爸爸!
Dad!
爸爸!
Dad!
爸爸!
Dad!
爸爸!
Dad!
爸爸!
Dad!
爸爸!
Dad!
爸爸!
Dad!
爸爸!
Dad!
爸爸!
Dad!
爸爸! -我们知道他很聪明
Dad! - We know he's bright.
西莉亚也这么认为 她是那所学校最好的数学老师
Celia thinks so too. And she's the best maths teacher at that school.
没错 她似乎很了解本
Yeah, she is, and she seems to really know Ben.
虽然那所学校的师资水平并不高
Although the bar isn't exactly high.
-让我见见本吧 -好的 我让他下来
Uh, I should meet him, Ben. -Well, I'll get him down.
介意我单独见他吗?
Actually, would you mind if I met him on my own?
另外 这里有更正式的场地吗?
And is there anywhere more formal?
进来吧
Um, come in then.
应该是我们面试她才对吧?
I thought we were supposed to be interviewing her.
-我喜欢她 -是个人你都喜欢 你是牧师
I like her. -You like everyone. You're a vicar.
事先声明 我其实不需要数学家教
So, just being clear, I don't actually need a maths tutor.
-你父母认为你需要 -我知道 祝他们好运吧
Your parents think you do. -Yeah, I know. Bless them.
真有意思 “祝好运”居然会是贬义词
Funny that's such a put-down, isn't it? Blessing people.
听起来友善 但其实是在讽刺弱者
Sounds nice, but really you're just identifying weaklings.
弱者?
Weaklings?
你的数学老师也认为你需要请家教
Your maths teacher thinks you need a tutor, too.
她告诉你我又蠢又懒了吗?
Did she tell you that I'm stupid and lazy?
她只告诉我你很懒
No. She told me you were lazy.
-她认为你能改变我? -我没打算改变你
Does she think you can change that? -I don't want to change that.
什么?
Sorry?
埋头苦干只会让自己成为时间的奴隶
Hard workers are only good at filling up their days.
懒人懂得寻找捷径
Lazy people look for shortcuts.
理解正确的情况下 数学就是捷径
Maths, when properly understood, is a shortcut.
是吗?
剧集 | 牢里的人(2022) | 导航列表