剧集 | 牢里的人(2022) | 导航列表
哟
Phwoah.
怎么啦?
What?
没什么
Nothing.
我站这儿没问题吧
I can stand here.
没有
Yes.
我想站这儿就站这儿
I can stand here if I like.
你刚才拍我了?
Did you just take a photograph of me?
喂
Oi.
你刚才拍我了吗?
Did you just photograph me? Hmm?
那可是人身攻击哦
Well, that's assault.
对 未经同意就偷♥拍♥我 你这是人身攻击
Yeah. Yeah. Photographing me without my permission, yeah? It's assault.
懂吗?
Understand that?
交出来
Give it here.
你的手♥机♥ 给我
Your phone, give it to me.
把手♥机♥给我
Gimme your phone.
我可是有人♥权♥的
I have rights.
I…
我...
我要把照片删掉
I'm deleting it.
我要删除你的攻击 明白吗?
I'm deleting your assault. Do you understand?
嗯?
Yeah?
听着 你侵犯了我的私人空间
See, you're invading my personal space, all right?
我这是在删除你的攻击 好吧?
And I'm deleting your assault, okay?
去捡吧
Go fetch.
怎么啦?
What?
你不是认真的吧
You can't be serious.
你是认真的吗?
Are you serious, huh?
-你在给我录像吗? -不是
Are you filming me? -No.
那你这是在做什么?
Oh, well then, what's this?
-这不是录像是什么? -是脸书直播
What's that if it's not filming me? -It's Facebook Live.
-你说什… -我正在脸书上直播你的行为
What do you… -You're live on Facebook right now.
还有我
I've got you too.
-我也是 -我也是
Me too. -Me too.
我们的下一站是诺布里奇 如果有人感兴趣的话
Our next stop is Norbridge if anyone's interested.
我是说 如果有人在看的话
Anyone watching, I mean.
若恰好有警♥察♥在那附近 就再好不过了
And if there are any police in the area, that would be lovely.
下一站 诺布里奇
Next stop is Norbridge.
即将开启右侧车门
Doors will open on the right-hand side.
下车时请注意列车和站台间的空隙
Please mind the gap when leaving the train.
这是开往梅菲尔德的西行列车
This is the westbound line train to Mayfield.
在南桥站尚未开设无障碍通道
There is no step-free access at Southbridge.
你们抓我♥干♥什么?我什么都没做
What are you grabbing me for? I didn't do anything.
-不好意思 -真是太蠢了
Excuse me. - This is so dumb.
-你好呀 你现在没事了吧? -嗯 没事了 谢谢你
Oh, hello. Are you all right now? -Yeah, fine. Listen, thank you.
举手之劳嘛 不过就是个臭小子在犯傻罢了
Oh, it wasn't anything, was it? It was just a silly man.
-你用手♥机♥拍他那招真是太高明了 -噢 谢谢夸奖
But that was so clever, with your phone. -Oh, I'm glad you think so.
然后所有人都加入…太棒了
And everyone joining in… It was awesome.
-是呀 -简直不可思议
It was, wasn't it? -Just amazing.
-是啊 我很欣慰 -那当然
Yes, I was very pleased. -Bet you were.
偷偷告诉你 其实我手♥机♥上没下载脸书
Because between you and me, I don't have Facebook on my phone.
我还没用多久呢
Haven't got much on there.
手♥机♥是我妹妹给的 我还不大会用
My sister gave it to me. I barely know how to use it.
功能太多了 搞得我昏昏欲睡
All these features. Makes me want to lie down.
所以你刚才是虚张声势?
Sorry, you were bluffing?
可以这么说吧
I think you'd call it that.
虚张声势?
Bluffing?
其实我电脑上确实有脸书
Well, I do have a Facebook on my computer,
但电脑那东西 也没法带在身上满街跑呀
but it's not the sort of thing that you'd carry about with you.
好吧 你真的很有种
Okay. That was ballsy.
“有种” 这个词用来称赞女性 感觉怪怪的
"Ballsy." That's always such a strange compliment, isn't it, between women?
我能采访你吗?
Could I interview you?
抱歉 这个提议很奇怪吧
Yeah, sorry. Weird.
我是一名记者 这件事应该曝光出去
I'm a journalist. People should know about this.
-曝光? -它涵盖了很多话题
What people? -It's got everything.
品行不端的男人、女性的反击…
Toxic masculinity, women fighting back…
让我做个专访吧 我们两个女性当事人 一对一
Let me do an interview. You and me, the two women in the middle of it.
-不 我不接受采访 抱歉 -为什么呀?
Oh no. No, not an interview. No. Sorry. -Why not?
我说不出什么有趣的话
I don't have anything interesting to say.
我♥干♥这行有段时间了 自有办法让人开口
I have been doing this a while, and I always get people talking.
是吗?听上去真糟糕
Really? That sounds awful.
好吧 要是你改主意了…
Well, look, if you change your mind…
我就是个普通人 而且还很宅
I'm just a sort of home person. I'm very ordinary.
哎呀 你给了我两张
Oh! You've given me two.
对 能把你的电♥话♥ 写在那张名片背面吗?
Yeah, if you pop your number on the back of that one.
接受采访会让我很不自在
I wouldn't feel comfortable doing an interview.
-你会考虑吗? -应该不会
Will you think about it? -Um… No, I shouldn't imagine I would.
-你叫什么名字? -珍妮丝
What's the name? -Janice.
姓…
Janice…?
费芙
Fife.
珍妮丝费芙 请你考虑一下吧
Janice Fife. Maybe just think about it.
接受采访
An interview.
-也许吧 但我不会改主意的 -真希望你会
Maybe, but I won't change my mind. -Really hope you do.
总之 再次感谢你
Anyway, thank you again so much.
-再见 -再见 珍妮丝
Bye then. -Bye, Janice.
那咖啡呢?
Coffee though?
咖啡?
Coffee?
我们可以一起喝咖啡 闲聊
We could meet for coffee sometime, just for a chat.
为什么?
Why?
-你喜欢喝咖啡吗? -喜欢
Do you like coffee? -Yes.
我也是 我回头打给你
Me too. I'll phone you.
(贝丝达文波特 调查记者)
God's Gonna Cut You Down" intro playing]
-你好 -你好 哈利
Hello. - Hello, Harry.
♪ You may run home for a long time ♪
♪ Run home for a long time ♪
♪ You may run home for a long time ♪
♪ I tell you God Almighty's Gonna cut you down ♪
♪ Great God Almighty's Gonna cut you down ♪
♪ Go tell that long-tongued liar ♪
♪ Go tell that midnight rider ♪
♪ Tell the gambler The rambler, the backbiter ♪
♪ Tell 'em God Almighty's Gonna cut 'em down ♪
♪ But sure as God made The Virgin and the Pope ♪
♪ What you reap, my brother Is what you sow ♪
♪ You may run home for a long time ♪
♪ Run home for a long time ♪
♪ You may run home for a long time ♪
♪ I tell you God Almighty's Gonna cut you down ♪
(囚犯)
♪ Great God Almighty's Gonna cut you down ♪
♪ Go tell that long-tongued liar ♪
♪ Go tell that midnight rider ♪
♪ Tell the gambler The rambler, the backbiter ♪
♪ Tell 'em God Almighty's Gonna cut 'em down ♪
♪ Good God Almighty's gonna cut 'em down ♪
♪ Great God Almighty's Gonna cut 'em down ♪
♪ Great God Almighty's Gonna cut 'em down ♪
克莱纳参议员 我再说明一遍
Senator Kreiner, I'm gonna explain this one more time.
请勿与死刑犯发生肢体接触
Death row prisoners are allowed no physical contact.
死囚离开牢房♥期间 必须全程戴手铐
They must remain in handcuffs at all times when not in their cells,
在探视室也不例外
including in this visitation room.
我知道自己在做什么
I think I know what I'm doing.
那边的狄龙杀害了15名女性
Dillon over there killed 15 women.
她们都是自愿去他公♥寓♥的
They all went voluntarily to his apartment.
我想她们当时也都知道自己在做什么
I guess they all knew what they were doing too.
-是14个 -15
Fourteen. -Fifteen.
伊迪丝约翰逊是三个月后去世的
Edith Johnson died three months later.
伤重而死
Of her injuries.
她是死于伤口感染
Of an infection she got in the hospital
在给她治伤的医院里感染的
where she was being treated for her injuries.
别把她的死扣在我头上
I don't count her as a kill.
我也是有良心的
I have a conscience.
紧急按钮
Panic button.
只要他们从椅子上站起来就按
Press it if they so much as get out of their chairs.
我就守在门外
I'll be right outside the door.
我们不是禽兽
We're not animals.
他吃了他老妈的脚
He ate his mom's feet.
在她死了以后
When she was dead.
我就在门外
Right outside the door.
你很安全
You're perfectly safe.
好吧
Okay.
很好
Good.
-格里夫先生 -克莱纳先生
Mr. Grieff. -Mr. Kreiner.
我不…
I'm not, uh…
剧集 | 牢里的人(2022) | 导航列表