剧集 | 牢里的人(2022) | 导航列表
你搞什么啊?
What's wrong with you?
去拿块布 用布按压伤口
Get a cloth. Just put a cloth on it. Put… Put a cloth on it.
你得告诉我到底怎么了 无论发生了什么事 马上告诉我
You need to tell me what's going on. Whatever it is, just tell me right now.
我不…我…我没有
I don't-- I-- I didn't.
一切都太…
Everything's just too--
天啊 我只是想撒泡尿而已!
Oh dear God in heaven, I just need a pee!
别管它
Leave it.
是我儿子打来的 我必须接
It's my son. I have to take it.
本 亲爱的 你好吗? 你在露西家吗?
Ben, my love, are you all right? Are you… Are you at Lucy's?
拜托你告诉我真♥相♥ 爸爸在骗我
Mom, you need to tell me the truth. Dad's lying to me.
-他没骗你 -他跟珍妮丝究竟怎么了?
Of course, he's not lying, darling. -What happened with him and Janice?
是那个黄♥片♥的问题 那里面究竟有什么?
Something weird to do with the porn. What was in that porn?
什么也没有 亲爱的
Nothing, darling.
谁来告诉我真♥相♥ 我要知道真♥相♥!
Somebody tell me the truth. Somebody tell me the fucking truth!
是孩子
Kids.
里面是孩子
It was children.
是小孩
It was kids.
孩…
Ch--
爸爸是恋童癖?
Dad's into kids?
不 当然不是
No, of course he isn't.
优盘是教堂执事的
It was the verger's.
那个古怪的执事
The creepy verger.
-埃德加 -天啊
Edgar. -Oh, Christ.
他为什么不告诉我? 为什么把珍妮丝锁在地窖里?
Why didn't he just tell me? Why'd he lock Janice up in the cellar?
怎么…你怎么…
How-- How do you--
因为我就在里面! 我跟珍妮丝一起在地窖里!
Because I'm in here! I'm in the cellar with Janice!
我躲了起来 他锁门时没发现我
I was hiding. He locked me in. He didn't know.
马上出去 听见没? 离开地窖
Ben, get out of there right now. Do you hear me? Just get out of there now.
本? 本!
Ben? Ben!
该死
Oh shit.
我的手♥机♥没电了
My phone's dead.
-听着… -不 别烦我!
Look-- -No, I can't!
他手♥机♥关机了
He's turned his phone off.
-你能不能… -走开 不 别拦着我!
Could you just-- -Get off, no. Get off me! Get off me!
(玛丽)
本 你得把暖炉关掉
Ben, you need to turn the fire off.
孩子?
Kids?
什么?
What?
你以为我爸是恋童癖?
You thought my dad was into kids?
别跟过来!
Leave me alone!
别走!
Don't!
我只想知道珍妮丝在哪儿
I just need to know where Janice is.
告诉我她在哪儿…
Just tell me where she is-- -I…
天啊 真对不起
Oh my God. Oh my God, I'm so sorry.
是那个叫埃德加的怪人 那个执事
It was the creepy verger. It's the verger called Edgar.
-黄♥片♥是他的 -本 你快把暖炉关掉
It was his porn. -Ben, you need to turn the fire off.
(玛丽)
接电♥话♥ 拜托 上帝啊 快接电♥话♥
Answer. Oh please, dear God, just answer.
你好 我是牧师哈利 请在“哔”声后留言
Hello, Harry the vicar. Listen to the beep.
哈利 他在地窖里
Harry, he's in the cellar.
本在地窖里
Ben is in the cellar.
带他出来 然后打给我 他一出来就打给我
Get him out and phone me. Phone me as soon as he's out.
天啊 你♥他♥妈♥能不能别烦我…
Dear Christ, will you just leave me the fuck--
天啊!
Oh my God!
停车!
Stop!
什么情况?
Okay, so what the fuck?
天啊
Jesus Christ.
那不是他的黄♥片♥ 是埃德加的 我爸不是恋童癖
It wasn't his porn. It was Edgar's porn. My dad's not into kids.
把暖炉关掉
You have to turn the fire off.
我想你♥爸♥爸做了一件天大的蠢事
I think your dad has done something very foolish.
那不是他的黄♥片♥ 你有在听吗?
It wasn't his porn. Are you listening to me?
你现在的感受
The way you're feeling right now,
像喝醉了一样的感觉…
that you're drunk…
你想告诉别人? 你想报♥警♥ 所以他才把你关在这儿?
Were you gonna tell people? The police. Is that why he put you down here?
不是 抱歉 我认为你♥爸♥爸想毒死我们
No, I'm sorry, but I think your dad is poisoning us,
你得立刻把暖炉关掉
and you need to turn the fire off right now.
他是对的 他把你关起来是对的!
He was right. He was right to put you down here!
本 你现在头脑不清醒 这不是你的错
Ben, you're not thinking straight. It's not your fault.
不然的话 你会到处乱说 到处说我爸是恋童癖
You'd have gone telling tales, telling people my dad was a pedo.
你知道那样一来 我在学校、在朋友面前会怎么样吗?
You know what that would've done to me? At my school, with my friends?
你会毁了我!见鬼!
You would've fucking destroyed me! Oh, fuck!
你干吗砸我?
What was that for?
-我想把炉火熄灭… -干吗砸我?
I'm trying to put the fire-- -What was that for?
本 你失去理智了 我们中毒了
Ben, you're not yourself. We're being poisoned.
-我们都是! -我当时说黄♥片♥是我的
Both of us! -I told you the porn was mine.
我说了它是我的 你认为它是我的吗?
I said it was mine. Did you think it was mine?
本 听我说
Ben, shh! Listen to me.
你让我报♥警♥ 你说我不会有麻烦
You told me to phone the police. I wouldn't get into trouble.
-本… -你想告诉警♥察♥我是恋童癖!
Ben-- -You were gonna tell them I was a pedo!
-不是的 -你骗了我!
No! -You lied to me!
-我没有! -你撒谎 该死的骗子!
I didn't lie! -You lied, fucking liar!
抱歉 我又来了 11号♥没人在家 你能代收一下吗?
Sorry, me again. They're not in at number 11. Can you take it?
当然 可以
Sure, yeah.
-我会给他们留信说东西在这儿 -好
I'll leave them a note saying it's here. - Yep.
我有个冒昧的请求 不方便就算了 能不能请你录一段生日祝福?
Listen, bit cheeky, you can say no, but could you do a birthday message?
我妈妈下周生日 我想给她个惊喜 她每周都去看你
My mom, it's her birthday next week. She'd love it. She's one of your regulars.
-没问题 -谢谢
Yeah. - Thanks. Great. Thanks.
-她叫莉兹 -莉兹 好的
Her name's Liz. -Liz, okay.
请自称性感牧师
Call yourself the sexy vicar.
-介意我录像吗? -不 没关系
Would you mind? -No, it's fine.
随时可以开始
In your own time.
你好 莉兹 生日快乐
Hi, Liz. Happy birthday.
很荣幸你每周都来看我
Good to know you're a regular.
祝你今天愉快
Uh, have a great day.
爱你的…
Lots of love from--
什么声音?
What's that?
-是计时器 我设了个时间 -你有事要做吗?
It's just a timer. I set a timer. -Do you need to do something?
我想视频里应该听不出铃♥声♥吧
I mean, I doubt you can really hear it on this.
要再录一遍吗?
Wanna go again?
好
Okay.
随时都可以
Anytime.
你好 莉兹 生日快乐
Hello, Liz. Happy birthday.
爱的你的性感…
Lots of love from the sexy--
-性感… -你还好吗?
From the se-- -Are you okay?
-走吧 -什么?
Go away. -I'm sorry?
走 快走 走开!
Go, go, go. Just go now. Go away!
本? 你怎么…你怎么进来的?
Ben? What are you-- How did you get in here?
爸爸 我做了什么? 我是不是…
Dad. What did I do? Have I--
我是不是杀人了?
Have I done something?
我的头…
My head, it's--
我的头一直…
My head is--
这里左转 就是这里
Left here. This left now.
好了 过来
Okay, come on. Come on.
过来坐下 好了 你没事了
Come sit down. All right. You're all right.
不会有事的
It's gonna be fine.
没事的
It's gonna be okay. -
是我♥干♥的 是我 知道吗?
I did it. It was me. Yeah?
你是想阻止我 所以衣服才会沾上血迹
You tried to stop me. That's how you got blood on you.
-但她是我杀的 -我做错事了
But I did it. I killed her. -I did something. I did something.
不 我现在就报♥警♥ 我会自首 好吗?
No, I'm gonna phone the police. I'm gonna confess. Yeah?
这里没有其他人 珍妮丝死了
No one else is here. Janice is dead.
我们说的就是事实 没必要让任何人知道真♥相♥ 好吗?
No one ever has to know anything different to what we tell them. Yes?
本
Ben.
-离我远一点 -本
Get away from me. -Ben.
-走开! -本 你听我说
Get away from me! -Ben… Ben, you have to listen to me.
求求你听我说
Please, you've got to listen to me, Ben.
本!
Ben!
哟 有个人干完坏事跑路了
Oh, there's a guilty running fucker.
我要下车 让我下车!
Let me out. Let me out!
很抱歉 珍妮丝
I'm sorry, Janice.
真的对不起
Truly.
剧集 | 牢里的人(2022) | 导航列表