剧集 | 家庭经济学(2021) | 导航列表
弗利伍麦克合唱团 没人知道吗
- Fleetwood Mac? Anybody?
弗利伍麦克
- Fleetwood Mac?
噢 知道 太老了
Oh, yeah, no, it's old.
总之 你们爸妈为了这根棍子吵得太凶
- Anyway, your mom and dads fought so much over this stick
我们只好把他们所在小木屋
that we locked them in the cabin
自己跑到外面享受一会儿安静
and spent some peace and quiet out on the deck.
就像今天一样
- So just like today.
- 对 - 没错
- Yeah! - That's right.
是不是很厉害
- Isn't that something?
我只想说 能有这个机会
- I just wanted to say again how nice it is
跟你谈谈真是太好了
to have the opportunity to be able to speak with you,
而且你这么快就给我回电♥话♥
and just the fact that you called back so quickly
简直就是锦上添花
is the cherry on top of a sundae that is--
抱歉 你问我什么来着
I'm sorry. What was the question?
- 你好吗 - 噢 很好
- How are you? - Oh, uh, good.
我很好 你好吗
Well. I'm well. How are you?
太好了 现在来说你的书吧
- Great. Let's talk about your book.
我可以全部重写
- I can change the whole thing.
- 我很喜欢 - 好
- I love it. - Oh!
吧 好吧
'Kay, okay. Wow.
整个富人 中产阶级和贫民的架构
- Yeah, the whole rich, middle, poor thing.
非常现代
Ugh, it's very "now."
我不觉得我们是贫民
- I wouldn't say we're poor.
我喜欢这些正常人
- And I love "The Normals."
从未有两个女人如此需要对方
Never have two women needed each other more.
她们简直是完美搭档 我发现一个副产品
They are a great pair. I see a spin-off.
不过 我的确对人物性格方面有点想法
But I do have some thoughts on the characters.
没问题
- Coolio.
这个萨拉 她呢
- Uh, this Sarah, she's--
我怎么说呢
how do I say this?
不招人喜欢
Unlikable.
她总是充满愤怒 大喊大叫
She's so angry and shouty,
人们不喜欢一直怒气冲天的人
and people, they don't want to be angry all the time.
这样的人推销不出去
I can't sell angry.
她非要这么政♥治♥观点明确吗
Does she have to be so political?
有政♥治♥观点有啥问题
- What is wrong with political?
要不把她塑造成一个有趣的女同形象
- Why don't we just make her a fun lesbian?
就像90年代的罗茜·欧唐内
Like Rosie O'Donnell in the '90s?
呃 我怎么没想到这点呢
- Huh, why--I hadn't thought about that.
我比你先想到这一点了
- Oh, let me get ahead of you.
我没有冒犯的意思 我是双性恋
It's not offensive. I'm bi.
我基本上跟大家一样 这是我自己的问题
I like mostly everyone, which is a "me" problem.
但是康纳呢 他给人感觉有点儿
But, Connor, he comes off a little bit like a--
- 傻冒 - 笨拙
- Doofus? - A dummy.
我本来想说笨拙的
- I was gonna say dummy.
他是怎么赚到那么多钱的
- Yeah, how did he get all his money?
我就是有点不太相信
I'm just not buying it.
要不你把他塑造成一个恶棍
How about you make him a villain?
就那种邪恶的天才
Like, an evil genius,
像伯纳德·马多夫那种
like a Bernie Madoff type?
他从汤姆和萨拉那里骗钱
He steals money from Tom and Sarah.
你可以给他的人物
Ooh, you could give him
设置一些古怪的想法
a little nasty little kink, you know?
我们可以向喜欢看《五十度灰》的群体推销他
We could market to the "Fifty Shades" crowd.
当然了 你才是专业人士
- Ah, well, I mean, you're the expert.
这些方面改动一下 说不定这本书就能出版了
- Okay, make those changes, and we might have a book here.
我可以让你晋升为热门小说家行列
I can pull you right up to the top where you belong.
你同意吗
You in?
不行
I can't.
到底是同意还是不同意
- Was that a can or a can't?
到底怎样
What was it?
问题是 阿曼达
- The thing is, Amanda,
你说的这些人物角色
these characters that you're talking about...
我爱她们
I mean, I love them.
你说萨拉脾气太火爆
You say that Sarah is too angry,
但我看到的是一个为了自己的信念
but I see a woman who stands up so fiercely
敢于挺身而出的女人
for what she believes in.
对 她经常爱负气出走或者
And, yeah, she has a tendency to leave places
被别人赶出门去
or be asked to leave places,
但那是因为她太在乎
but that's just because she cares so much.
我真希望我能跟萨拉一样
I wish I cared about anything
对任何事情都
as much as Sarah cares about...
那么上心
everything.
- 我真的在乎 - 对 我看得出来
- I do care. - And, yeah, I can see
康纳的生活就好像汤姆·汉克斯在电影
where it looks like Connor lives his life
《飞越未来》当中的生活
like Tom Hanks in "Big,"
不过你只看到他不成熟 冲动的一面
but where you see that as immature and impulsive,
我却看到他有孩童般的乐观
I see his childlike optimism.
康纳相信一切皆有可能
Connor believes anything is possible.
我总做些奇形怪状的梦
- I dream impossible dreams.
对 你的版本可能销量很大
- And, yeah, your version might sell more copies,
但我想给大家呈现的这个家庭是
but I want everyone to see their family in this--
大家都有缺点
everything that's flawed,
但是他们身边也有很多精彩的故事
and everything that's wonderful about them.
如果你不理解的话 那么
And if you're not okay with that, then...
这么说吧 我可能不是你期望的作者
you know what? I'm not the author for you.
牛 汤姆
- Okay, Tom!
说得好
- Ay, mi amor.
我以为 经历了你上一本书的那些挫折
I thought with all the trouble you had with your last book,
你懂的 就是卖♥♥不出去
you know, with it not selling,
你现在可能会乐于接受意见的
you'd be a little bit more open for advice.
不过说实话 如果你想
But, I mean, honestly, if you wanna--
- 我挂了她电♥话♥ - 是啊 你挂了
- I hung up on her. - Oh, yeah, you did!
天了噜 我♥干♥啥了
- Oh, my God. What did I do?
我把她电♥话♥给挂了
I hung up on her. - Oh!
你一气之下挂了电♥话♥
- You stormed out of the call!
要是我我也会这么做
I would have done the same thing.
太冲动了
- Very impulsive.
一点都不成熟 汤姆 我喜欢
Way to be immature, Tom. I love that.
可是我现在该怎么办
- But what do I do now?
把书写完啊 我想看到结局
- You finish the book. I want to see what happens.
你确定 你们俩没意见吗
- Are you sure? You guys are okay with that?
没事 反正也没人看
- Yeah, it's fine. No one reads anymore.
至少里面还有些女性在里面
- At least there's some women in this one.
这么说他们又和好了
- So they're back together.
团结了
- Reunited, yeah.
- 我也想像他们一样 - 我想你了
I want what they have. - I missed you.
我有好多八卦想告诉你
- I have so many things to gossip about.
咱们以后能不能别让我们家那口子影响我们的友情了
- Can we never let our spouses get between us again?
对
- Yes.
谢谢你
- Oh, thank you.
- 嗯 - 果酒要吗
- Yeah. - Vino?
谢谢
- Oh, thank you.
那个
Well,
既然我现在没有经纪人了
now that I have no agent,
看来现在只能全靠运气了
guess I'm gonna need all the luck I can get.
我想是时候让我来保管
I think it's time for me to take custody
“查尔斯·狄更斯”棍了
of old "Charles Stickens" here.
- 汤姆 - 好吧
- Tom-- - Okay.
一点都不好笑好吧
- That's not funny, come on.
汤姆一直担心错了对象
- Tom had been scared of the wrong thing.
他担心这本书会让一家人四分五裂
He was afraid that the book would tear his family apart.
不过如果过去几个月海沃斯一家有什么心得的话
But if the past few months had taught the Hayworths anything,
那就是他们的家庭纽带牢不可破
it was that they had a bond that was unbreakable.
- 不 - 不
- No! - No!
不要
- Oh! - Oh, no!
不不不不
all: No, no, no, no, no, no!
天哪
- Oh, my God.
纪念日快乐
- Happy anniversary!
- 纪念日快乐 - 耶
- Happy anniversary. - Yeah!
剧集 | 家庭经济学(2021) | 导航列表