剧集 | 家庭经济学(2021) | 导航列表
但你呢
but you know what you are?
你是理智的叔叔
You're the sensible uncle.
记不记得你教沙米亚用冲牙器
Remember how you taught Shamiah how to use a water pick?
还有阻止了凯文
Or you stopped Kelvin from eating
吃院子里采的蘑菇
those mushrooms he found in the yard?
我给她看了那些绑♥架♥案的数据后
- Gretchen did stop wandering off
格雷琴确实不到处乱跑了
when I showed her those kidnapping statistics.
对吧 理智的叔叔
- There you go, the sensible uncle.
辣妹穿着性感超短牛仔裤
-* Shawty had them apple-bottom jeans
脚踩皮草靴 皮草靴
*And them boots with the fur, with the fur
全夜店的目光聚集在她身上
*The whole club was looking at her
康纳
- Connor?
她在舞池辣舞
-* She hit the floor
康纳 这事很重要 我看到你的画了
- Connor, this is important. I saw your drawing.
往下摇摆 往下摇摆 往下摇摆
-* Low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low...
康纳 就说几句话行不行
- Hey, Connor, can we just talk really quick, please?
就一会
Okay, just for one second.
拍了一下翘臀
-* And gave that big booty a slap...
够了 是真的有点过分了
- Okay. That was too much.
可怜的他 真的很受伤
- Poor guy is really hurting.
他在唱他和艾米丽的歌♥
He's singing him and Emily's song.
是啊
- Yeah.
作为婚礼的第一支舞还真挺奇怪的
That was a weird first wedding dance.
他根本停不下来唱歌♥ 更别说跟我说话了
- I can't get him to stop singing, let alone talk to me.
要是说有谁能让派对停下来 亲爱的 就是你了
If anyone can shut this party down, honey, it's you.
你得去当好理智的叔叔
We need you to go and be the sensible uncle.
各位 别担心
- Guys, don't worry.
泼冷水的
This wet blanket
准备水淹派对咯
is about to drown this party.
我喜欢暴露的女人
-* I'ma say that I love women exposed
她给我甜头
*She threw it back at me...
各位
- Hey, guys.
大家 该上♥床♥睡觉了 来吧
Guys, it's bedtime, okay?
常言道 如果不睡觉
You know what they say. It's not a sleepover
哪算来过夜 所以咱们穿上睡衣
unless you go to sleep. So let's get on our PJs,
刷干净牙齿
brush and floss our teeth,
漱干净口腔
and do a thorough fluoride rinse.
卡米拉 要是小伙伴们没带漱口水
Camila, if your cousins didn't bring a fluoride rinse
就大家一起用吧
with them, it's okay to share.
不行 我家 听我的
- No, my house, my rules,
要我说 这派对才刚刚开始
and I say this party's just getting started.
辣妹穿着性感超短牛仔裤
*Shawty had them apple-bottom jeans...
除非汤姆彻底毁了这派对
- Okay, Connor is gonna keep avoiding you
否则康纳会继续躲着你的
unless Tom kills this party.
全夜店的目光聚集在她身上
-* The whole club was looking at her
她在舞池热辣起舞
*She hit the floor...
诶 康纳 康纳
- You know, Connor? Connor?
要是派对还继续开下去的话 把麦克风给我吧
If this party won't stop, you better pass me the mic.
完蛋
- No.
周围都是相似的面容
-* All around me are familiar faces
破旧的地方 疲惫的脸孔
*Worn out places, worn out faces
把头深埋 我要沉溺悲伤
*Hide my head I wanna drown my sorrow
没有明天 没有未来
*No tomorrow, no tomorrow
宝贝
- Yeah, baby!
你让我都开始思考自己的死亡了
You're making me consider my mortality.
那些让我濒死的梦晶 却是我拥有的最好的回忆
-* Dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
这下好了 先是汤姆开始唱
- Oh, great. First, Tom starts singing
扫兴得不得了的歌♥
one of his songs to murder a drifter to,
然后萨拉又带着"我们聊聊"的表情来
and now here comes Sarah with her "let's talk" face.
- 我平时就这个表情啊 - 你也一直都想找人谈心
- This is just my face. - And you always want to talk.
好吧
- Okay.
我知道你现在对我有情绪
I know that you're upset with me right now,
但我知道 你本来就有情绪
but I also know that you're just upset.
这个史诗级的来过夜 不只是为了转移
This whole epic sleepover-- it wasn't just to distract
格雷琴的注意力吧
Gretchen, was it?
萨拉 无意冒犯 但你是儿童心理医生
- Sarah, no offense, but you're a kid's therapist.
我是成人
Okay? I'm a grown man.
谢谢 卢佩 意外的美食
Thank you, Lupe, for this unexpected treat.
不好意思了 萨拉 但大口吃东西的时候
Sorry, Sarah, but I probably shouldn't talk
不适合说话
with my mouth full.
没事的 你说的已经很多了
- It's okay. You've said enough,
因为这个人 很伤心
because this guy, he's hurting,
无论他怎么唱歌♥ 怎么微笑
no matter how much he sings and smiles
怎么假装一切安好
and pretends that everything's okay.
就是一幅画而已
- It's just a drawing.
并不是每个跟你谈心的人都是心灵破碎的 明白吗
Not everyone you talk to is broken, okay?
我知道你喜欢趁虚而入拯救我们
I know you like to swoop in and save the day,
但我没事
but I am fine.
很好
- Good.
你没事就好
That's all I want for you
处理这样的情况
Your way is not the only way
并不是只有你那一种办法
to deal with something like this.
我知道
- I realize that,
但你不能逃避问题
but you do have to actually deal with it.
我就是想画忍♥者而已
- I just wanted to draw ninjas.
嗯
- Yeah.
我内心有一部分认为 艾米丽和我最后会和好的
- Part of me figured Emily and I were gonna work it out.
我一直觉得 也许还有机会
You know, I kept thinking maybe there's a chance,
但昨晚 她说 她已经另觅新欢了
but last night, she told me she is already seeing
一个叫亚历克斯的人
someone else, some guy named Alex.
听描述就感觉他是个彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥对吧
And he sounds like a total douche, right?
是的
- Yes, he does.
我深表遗憾 康纳
I'm sorry, Connor.
所以 是啊 现在我知道 是真的结束了
- So yeah, now I know it's really over.
也许是亚力克 亚历克斯 亚力克
Maybe it was Alec...Alex...Alec?
- 都是不咋地的名字 - 是
- They're both terrible names. - Yeah.
是的 这都是给我自己准备的
So yeah, this was all for me...
披萨 卡拉OK
pizza, the karaoke,
街头乐队
the mariachi band
我请了个街头乐队 八点到
- I got a mariachi band. They'll be here at eight.
好吧
- Okay.
我不希望让格雷琴发现
- I didn't want Gretchen to know
我的感觉
how I'm actually feeling.
对她来说这一切已经够难受的了
This whole thing's gonna be hard enough on her as it is.
我不希望她还要担心我
I don't want her to worry about me too.
你真是个好爸爸
- You are such a good dad,
但对她敞开心扉没有错
but it's okay to open up to her.
也许有用呢
It might actually help.
我知道我总是嘲笑你
- I know I like to make fun of you
想读懂我们内心的想法 但谢谢你
for trying to get in our heads, but thank you.
来吃两口
Wanna pull up a spoon?
- 不用了 没事 - 吃两口
- Oh, no, that's okay. - Pull up a spoon.
不用不用
- No. No, it's just that
哈根达斯并不是真正的丹麦词汇
Haagen-Dazs isn't a real Danish word,
虽然是欧洲的
so even though it's Eurocentric,
但严格来说还是文化挪用
it's technically still cultural appropriation.
- 吃两口 - 好吧 好吧
- Pull up a spoon. - Fine. Yeah, sure.
我吃
I'll do it.
我没有扫兴吧
I didn't ruin the moment, did I?
是的 我难过
- So yeah, I'm sad,
有点害怕
a little scared.
你呢
How about you?
我也是在假装开心
- Yeah, I was kind of pretending to be happy
因为我不想让你难过
because I didn't want to make you feel bad.
那从现在开始 我们要对彼此
- Well, from now on, we should be honest with each other
坦承自己的感觉 好吗
about how we're feeling, okay?
好
- Okay.
来抱一个
- Wanna hug it out?
爱你 爸爸
- Love you, Daddy.
我也爱你 宝贝
- I love you too, baby.
剧集 | 家庭经济学(2021) | 导航列表