剧集 | 家庭经济学(2021) | 导航列表
生物制药公♥司♥ 赚了90块
a Dutch biotech concern.
我知道你会腐化凯文
- I knew that you were gonna corrupt Kelvin,
但现在你要把整个家庭都腐化掉吗
but now you went and corrupted my whole family.
- 腐化 - 没错
- Corrupt? - Yeah.
好吧 我明白了 你认为我每天
Okay, I see, you think what I do
用来营生的事跟你一点关系都没有是吧
for a living has nothing to do with you.
对 我希望没有关系
- I should hope not.
那我跟你说 萨拉
- Well, let me tell you something, Sarah.
当我投资一家公♥司♥
When I invest in a company like, say,
比说 一个中型的植被护理公♥司♥
a mid-sized tree-care company,
就会降低他们每件设备的成本
that lowers the cost per unit of their equipment.
这些节约出来的成本会从生产厂家
Those savings get filtered all the way down
流向最终消费者
from the manufacturer to the consumer.
然后美国人银行里的存款
And Americans, with a little more money in the bank,
就更有可能投资于社会福利事业
are far more likely to vote to fund social services,
比如像你原来的工作
services like your old job--
那个你可以帮助很多有需要的孩子的工作
the one where you got to help all those kids who needed it.
没错
Yeah.
你是在演《穿普拉达的恶魔》
- Are you trying to do the cerulean blue speech
激♥情♥演讲的那段吗
from "Devil Wears Prada"?
我以为你不会注意到呢
- I thought I could slip that one by you.
不过那部电影挺好看的哈
It's a great movie, though, huh?
电影确实不错 我看了5000遍了
- It's a great movie. I've seen it 5,000 times.
里面有很多好演员 比如
- I mean, there's actors, and then there's, like--
- 梅丽尔 - 梅丽尔
- Meryl. - Meryl.
- 多好看啊 - 萨拉
- I mean, come on. - Sarah.
他在做作业呢吗
- Is he doing his homework?
嘿 凯文 你已经开始在写报告了吗
Hey, Kel, you're already working on your report?
我以为你会像以前那样一直等到最后一分钟才做呢
I thought you usually wait till the last minute on that stuff.
康纳舅舅教了我
- Uncle Connor taught me
自律和决心的重要性
about the importance of determination and discipline.
真不错
- That's great, buddy!
他管这两样东西叫做甜蜜的双D
- He called them those sweet double Ds.
好吧
- Okay.
我不记得这么说过了
- I don't think I said it like that.
露露 抱歉之前我有点忘乎所以了
- Lulu, I'm sorry I got so carried away.
不过跟教二年级学生比起来
It was just such a rush
这实在是太刺♥激♥了
compared to teaching second graders.
毕竟 不是谁都能打个电♥话♥就
I mean, it's not every day you make $85,000
- 赚8万5千块的 - 你 什么
in one phone call. - You--what?
虽然5分钟后我又亏了 但这真的挺有意思的
- I lost it five minutes later, but it was so much fun.
其实这也没什么不好的
- You know what? It's actually okay.
偶尔作为家里头脑冷静的那个感觉还挺不错的
It's kind of nice to being the level-headed one for once.
看你嘚瑟的
- Oh, yes, look at you!
看我啊 不过坚持不了多久
- Look at me! It probably won't last long.
- 没错 - 但至少我们试过了
- Yeah, that makes sense. - But we tried.
- 没错 - 我们试过了
- We did try. - We did.
好了 大家伙儿
- Hi, everyone.
欢迎大家来听我的报告 康纳度量法
Welcome to my report on "Connormetrics."
今天我
- I learned a lot today,
从舅舅和妈妈那学到了很多
both from my uncle and my moms.
我舅舅教我 有人买♥♥单是件不错的事
My uncle taught me that it's nice to get paid,
但我妈妈教我 好人终会有好报
but my moms taught me that it pays to be nice.
这里我要澄清一下 这里的买♥♥单和好报
To be clear, I mean paid both spiritually
指的分别是精神和物质上的
and in that sweet, sweet cash.
我真为他骄傲
- I'm so proud of him.
好吧 让我来理解一下
- So, uh, let me try to understand
今天到底发生了什么
what was happening today.
很简单 你嫁给了一个精神病
- It's simple, really. You married an insane person.
我看出来了
- Yeah.
我一开始担心自己没有帮到家里
- Look, I was worried that I wasn't doing enough to help,
所以我♥干♥了很多活 然后我又想翻篇重新来过
so I did way too much, and then I tried to undo it,
于是我又开始祸害屋子 但是
and I did way too little, but, uh...
我看到你生气了
Look, I just-- I saw that you were upset,
我应该问你原因的
and I probably should have asked why.
嗯 这主意不错
- Yeah, that would have been a good idea.
我今天没有去帮忙办事
- I wasn't running errands today.
我去原来的律所了
I stopped by my old law firm.
你还记得大家都在讨论
- Remember when everyone was arguing
该谁去接凯文 谁的工作最酷之类的吗
about who Kelvin should pick, whose job was the coolest?
都没有人提到过我
Nobody even mentioned me.
好像大家都不记得我是做什么工作的
It's like no one thinks of what I do as a job
甚至没人记得我原来是个律师
or even remembers I used to be a lawyer.
抱歉
- I mean, I'm sorry.
我倒是没有怎么介意
I didn't pick up on that.
你的事业刚起步 那时我又精疲力尽
- It made sense for me to stay at home
所以当时留在家照顾孩子们似乎是个不错的选择
when your career was taking off and I was burnt out.
可现在过去三年了
Now it's been three years,
虽然这三年我感觉不错
and, I mean, it's been great,
但有时候也觉得不太好
but also sometimes not.
嗯
- Yeah.
你想再回到律所去工作是吗
You want to go back to work at the firm?
不是 我以为我想呢
- God, no. I mean, I thought I did.
一开始 我很激动 穿上商务便装
At first, I was excited to put on business casual
去见些老朋友
and see old friends,
然后我就回想起一天工作16个小时
but then I remembered the 16-hour days,
办公室政♥治♥还有那个吓人的盖瑞
the office politics, and creepy Gary,
总是邀请我尝他的吃的
who always offered me a bite of his sub.
我虽然是想回去工作 但不想再回到原来的律所了
- I might be ready to go back to work, but, uh, not there.
而且我也问过了 他们现在没有职位给我
Also, I asked, and they're not hiring.
好吧 不管你想做什么 我都会支持你的
Well, look, whatever you want to do, I'm here to help, okay?
我是说 真的支持 帮忙 而不是毁了整个家
I mean, really help, not destroy our entire house.
谢谢
- Thank you.
我们不该彼此隐瞒
You know, we shouldn't hide things from each other.
没错 我可能把洗衣机弄坏了
- Absolutely. I might have broken the washing machine.
有时候我说去冲凉
- Sometimes I say I'm taking a shower,
但其实我只是把头发弄湿了一点
but then I just get my hair a little wet,
然后就在浴室防滑垫上睡着了
and I go to sleep on the bath mat.
谢谢 谢谢
- Thank you. Thank you.
么么哒
Mwah, mwah.
你把洗衣机弄坏了
- You broke the washing machine?
凯文的报告简直太赞了
- Kelvin's report was fantastic.
作为一个作家 我都觉得很不错
- Yeah, as a writer, I was impressed.
不过对于《华尔街之狼》这段的重述
Although the recap of "The Wolf of Wall Street"
有点太形象了
was more graphic than I expected.
- 嗯 - 那段是
- Yeah. - Oh, yeah, that was...
卢佩 你烤蛋糕了吗
- Oh! Lupe, you baked?
是啊 然后我还做了个盒子
- Yes, and I made a box
又在盒子外面贴了个面包店的标签
and put a sticker of the bakery on it.
是我买♥♥的派
- It's from me. I-I bought a pie.
哦 萨拉 你可真好人
- Oh, Sarah, that's so sweet.
我帮一个26岁的有钱小姑娘
- Yep, I used the $47 that I made
让她的斗牛犬参加了播客实习
helping a rich 26-year-old take her bulldog
赚到了47块钱
to a podcasting internship.
- 好吧 - 嗯
- All right. - Yeah.
嘿 如果杰瑞再打过来的话
- Hey, are you gonna conference me in
你可以让我一起参加讨论吗
if Jerry ever calls again?
因为我觉得我还能从里面
Because I feel like I can wring
再挤出2%的利润来
another 2% of blood out of that stone.
丹尼斯 你这是要把我搞疯啊
- Denise, you're starting to freak me out.
剧集 | 家庭经济学(2021) | 导航列表