剧集 | 家庭经济学(2021) | 导航列表
买♥♥了一本关于死在血汗工厂里的社畜的二手书
a pre-owned book about people who died in a sweatshop?
不 我救了一棵树
No, I saved a tree
顺手还跟她分享了一个美国历史上的重大时刻
while sharing an important moment in U.S. labor history.
怎么了 如果有人给我买♥♥这本书我会很高兴的
What? I would love this if someone gave it to me.
你当然会高兴了
Of course you would love this
因为你喜欢这些东西
because you enjoy this stuff.
我觉得你有什么话没对我说
I feel like you are not saying something.
行吧
Okay.
我上次过生日
For my last birthday, I strongly hinted
我疯狂暗示我想要个沐浴球
that I wanted bath bombs
我还直接告诉了你 我想要个沐浴球
by telling you, "I want bath bombs,"
但是 你居然送了我
and instead, you got me--
那件可爱的天然纤维文胸
That adorable bralette made of natural fibers.
那是件粗麻布文胸 痒死人了
It was a burlap bralette that was very itchy.
我只是担心当艾米丽在她那些上流朋友面前
I'm just concerned it's gonna be an awkward moment
打开你的血汗工厂手册
where Emily's opening up your sweatshop book
会尴尬到爆
in front of all her fancy friends.
在派对上当众拆礼物 什么鬼 她又不是五岁
Opening gifts at the party? What, is she five?
好吧 也许她只是
Well, maybe she's just
不受社会规范的束缚和
unencumbered by social norms and...
抱歉
Sorry.
我站队康纳啦
Team Connor!
好吧
Okay.
嘿
Hey, guys.
艾米丽生日你们买♥♥什么了
What did you get Emily for her birthday?
一瓶香水
Oh, a bottle of perfume.
我们知道这是她的最爱 因为有一次
Yeah, we know it's her favorite 'cause one time
她以为我是个抢劫犯 就把香水喷我脸上了
she sprayed it in my face when she thought I was a mugger.
明明就只是我而已
It was pretty clear it was me.
那可是个大白天
I mean, it was in broad daylight.
丹尼斯觉得艾米丽会讨厌我的礼物
Denise thinks that Emily is going to hate my gift,
但是你们一直都很喜欢我送的礼物 不是吗
but you guys always like what I get you, right?
- 我的天 是啊 超级喜欢 - 嗯
- Oh, my God. Yeah. Totally. - Mm.
这么多年来萨拉到底给你送了什么礼物
What kind of gifts has Sarah given you
让你一直都喜欢啊
over the years that you just love so much?
是啊
Yeah.
- 详细说吗 - 嗯
- Specifically? - Mm-hmm.
- 呃 - 太多了
- Hmm... - So many.
就挑一个说好难啊
Yeah, it's hard to choose just one.
你可以想起来多少说多少
You can pick as many as you want.
谢谢 丹尼斯
Thanks, Denise.
我想说那个木炭除臭剂
I would say the charcoal deodorant
超级有效而且没有让我起疹子
definitely worked and did not give me a rash.
嗯 天贝食谱
Yes. Tempeh cookbook.
天贝到Z 经典之作
"Tempeh to Z," a classic.
- 她超喜欢 - 噢 挺好
- She loved it. - Oh, good.
所以 你们觉得
So, if pressed, would you say
我送的礼物怎么样 我不知道
that my gift giving is, I don't know...
- 独 独一无二 - 你的礼物
- You...unique. - You.
- 噢 我 - 独一无二的
- Oh, I was - both: Unique.
噢 这太好了
Oh, that's so nice.
我俩要离开一会儿
Excuse us for a second.
- 汤姆在执行任务 - 噢
- Tom is on a mission. - Oh.
所以我俩直接过去吧
So we're just gonna go over here.
好 我要再去问问康纳
Okay, I'm gonna go ask Connor.
行吧 我们就继续深挖这个坑吧
Sure. Let's keep digging this hole.
目标已获取 贾维斯
Target acquired, J.A.R.V.I.S.
贾维斯 钢铁侠的操作系统
J.A.R.V.I.S., Iron Man's operating system.
你绝对应该和她聊聊钢铁侠
You should definitely talk to her about Iron Man
还有那些没在电影中但是在漫画里出现的
and all that cool stuff in the comics
炫酷东西
that was left out of the movies.
她没准儿会向你投怀送抱呢
She'll probably throw her underwear at you.
嘿 我是汤姆 我是康纳的哥哥
Hey. I'm Tom. I'm Connor's brother.
噢 嗨 我是琳达
Oh, hi. I'm Linda.
我和艾米丽是一个姐妹会的
Emily and I were sorority sisters.
三叉戟哟
Tri-Delts!
噢
Oh!
我一直都挺想宣誓的 但是
I always kind of wanted to pledge myself, but--
你看起来不太像能受得住新生羞辱的样子
You don't look like you do well with hazings.
不 你会出乎意料的
No, you'd be surprised.
- 你是做什么工作的 - 我是做房♥地♥产♥的
- What do you do for a living? - I'm in real estate.
挺好 估计在旧金山这个市场发展很好吧
Okay. That must be great in the San Francisco market.
没错 不过实际上我正打算拓展
It is, but I'm actually looking to expand
离城市更广对区域呢
further outside the city.
噢 好吧
Oh, okay.
应该是 更远
It's "farther."
抱歉 什么
I'm sorry, what?
就是 呃 你说了更广
It was just, uh, you said "further."
我猜你想表达 更远 这是个普遍的错误
I think you meant "farther." It's a common mistake.
指物理距离一般用 更远
Farther is for physical distance.
不过这不重要 不重要
But it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter.
你刚说你是做房♥地♥产♥的
You were saying you're in real estate.
不好意思 我现在要
If you'll excuse me, I need to get
离你远一点
a little farther away from you.
行吧 扎心了
Okay. It's a sick burn.
啊 马上就要五分钟了
Ah. So close to five minutes.
你搭讪了 56 57 58秒
You made it-- 56, 57, 58 seconds.
听着 我才刚刚开始 好吗
Look, I'm just getting started, okay.
- 拿着我的酒 - 噢
- Hold my drink. - Oh.
我要重回战场了
I'm going back in.
好吧
Okay.
事实上 把酒给我吧
Actually, give that to me.
我不知道空着手该干嘛
I don't know what to do with my hands.
所以我四处找了找
So I was looking around,
没看到那些藏族音钵
and I didn't see those Tibetan sound bowls...
就是上个圣诞节送你的那个
the ones I got you last Christmas.
噢 好吧 不 我压根没拆开
Oh, yeah. No, I never opened those.
但那是个礼物
But it was a gift.
是 你送礼送真的很烂 你不知道吗
Yeah, you suck at gifts. You didn't know that?
我一直想让她明白这一点来着
I've been trying to get her there.
在你送我那本关于患了癌症的
After you got me that novel about that girl in Peru
- 秘鲁女孩的小说之后 - 费尔南达的奇迹
- who gets cancer... - "Fernanda's Miracle."
还有那个天才女人做的手链
And that bracelet made by genius women...
土著女人 而且那是条脚链
Indigenous women, and it was an anklet.
我就开始不拆你的礼物
I just started tossing your gifts in the closet
直接丢进柜子了
without unwrapping 'em.
你从没送过我的小狗 对吧
You never got me a puppy, did you?
觉得我们虾不够吃了
Think we're running low on shrimp?
我打赌一定是 噢
I bet we are, oh.
虾还够吃吗
Good on shrimp?
好了 我送礼物很烂
Okay. So I'm a bad gift giver.
- 是的 - 没错
- Yes. - Yes.
所以艾米丽马上就要拆礼物了
So Emily's gonna start opening gifts soon.
我得把我送的掉包一下
I need to swap mine out.
我应该重新送点关于康纳的礼物
Should I re-gift something of Connor's?
噢 那正是艾米丽这种
Oh, well, that is exactly
能干的人会想到的
what a go-getter like Emily would think.
别捣乱了
You need to stop.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
- 谢谢你举办了这个派对 - 噢 小事
- Thank you for throwing this. - Oh, yeah, of course.
我不是想吹嘘 不过我们
I don't wanna brag, but are we kind of, like,
离婚整件事都处理的超赞 我们就像 史上最佳前任
killing this whole divorce thing, like, best exes ever?
没错 过着彼此最好的人生 蒸蒸日上
Right, living our best lives, thriving.
走出分手 开始约会
Moving on, dating.
- 是啊 - 我是说
- Uh-huh. - I mean, I--
- 我在约会了 - 是啊
- I am dating. - Right.
你呢
Are you?
没 还没有
No, not yet.
你知道的 我基本上一心扑在
You know, I've mostly just been focusing on, like,
- 工作和格雷琴上 腿部训练日什么的 - 是啊
- work and Gretchen, leg day. - Right.
剧集 | 家庭经济学(2021) | 导航列表