剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表
是的
It is, yes.
但眼下叫我约帕里就好
But call me Jopari for now.
约帕里先生 我叫李·斯科尔斯比
Mr Jopari, my name's Lee Scoresby.
我是德克萨斯人
I'm from the country of Texas.
你离家可够远的 斯科尔斯比先生
You're a long way from home, Mr Scoresby.
这世界正刮着奇怪的风 先生
Well, there are strange winds blowing through the world now, sir.
你喜欢喝汤吗
Do you like soup?
要不来个培根三明治
Maybe a bacon sandwich?
约帕里先生 我谦卑地来请求你帮忙
Mr Jopari, I've come here humbly to ask for your help.
我相信你手里有个东西
I have reason to believe you're in possession of an item that
会给予持有它的人保护...
confers protection on anyone who holds it...
你搞错了 斯科尔斯比先生 不是你来找我
You're wrong, Mr Scoresby, you didn't come to me.
是我召唤了你
I summoned you.
不好意思 我豁出性命
Yeah, I beg your pardon. I've risked life and limb
还有我完美的肤色穿越沼泽冰雪来到这里
and my perfect complexion through swamps and snow to get here.
-不是你召唤我的 -看
- You didn't summon me! - Here.
这是我妈妈的
This was my mother's.
是它把你召来的
It brought you here.
我有20年没见过它了 我不明白
I...I haven't seen this for 20 years. I don't understand.
你走了很远 一定饿了
You've travelled a long way. You must be hungry.
你以为你是谁啊
Who the hell do you think you are?
坐下 斯科尔斯比先生 我会告诉你的
Sit down, Mr Scoresby, and I'll tell you.
你觉得这地方是谁的
Who do you think owns this place?
他们是个叫协会的组织
They're a group called The Guild.
安吉莉卡和我说过他们
Angelica told me about them.
别跑远了 潘
Stay close, Pan.
你不会是害怕了吧
You're not scared, are you?
-潘 -知道了
- Pan! - Ok!
-我走前面 -不 我走前面...
- I'll go first. - No. I'll go first...
因为这都是我的错
..seeing as all this is my fault.
因为是你的错 所以你得听我的
Seeing as it's your fault, you've got to do as I say.
很多世纪前 一些固执的哲学家发明了个工具
Centuries ago, some pig-headed philosophers invented a tool...
为自己埋下祸根
..for their own undoing.
魔法神刀 也被称为伊萨哈特
A Subtle Knife, also known as Esahaettr.
这把刀不但可以削肉 还能切割灵
This knife could cut not just flesh, but spirit.
它可以划开世界间隙 可以杀死神怪
It could slice between worlds, it could kill immortals.
刀在你手上吗
You have this knife, do you?
不
No.
但我想找到持刀者
But I want to find the person who does.
我相信魔法神刀的新持刀者
I believe a new bearer of the Subtle Knife
很快就要继承它了
is soon to take up the mantle.
我们需要找到那人 带那人去找阿斯里尔勋爵
We need to find them and take them to Lord Asriel.
阿斯里尔
Asriel.
你认识他
You know him?
-我不喜欢阿斯里尔 -不喜欢他
- I don't like Asriel. - Like him?
谁喜欢他 这比喜不喜欢重要得多
Who does? This is much, much bigger than that.
别把那个人和使命混为一谈
Don't confuse the man with the mission.
斯科尔斯比先生
Mr Scoresby,
有两方势力一直在交战
there are two forces that have always been at war with each other,
一方压♥迫♥命令我们
those who repress, who command,
不希望我们有意识 有疑问
who don't want us to be conscious, enquiring beings,
而另一方希望我们知道更多
and those who want us to know more,
变得更强大和睿智 渴求探索
to be stronger and wiser, to explore.
我们说话这会儿 这两方势力都在备战
And those two forces are lining up to battle as we speak.
如果正义一方想要取胜
And if the right side has any chance of success,
阿斯里尔就需要这把刀
Asriel will need the knife.
或许是如你所言
That may well be,
但我来这儿只有一个原因
but I come here for one reason
就是为了那个叫莱拉的女孩
and that's a girl named Lyra,
而不是为了帮她父亲
not to help her father.
她是我认识的最善良的人 而她现在有危险
She's the best person I know and she's in danger.
如果你刀不在你这儿 你也帮不了她
If you don't have the knife and you can't help her,
我马上就走
I'll be on my way.
你爱这个女孩吗
You love this girl?
是的 胜过阿斯里尔
Yes, more than Asriel.
他抛下了她 让她自生自灭
He just left her to fend for herself.
想想看
Imagine,
抛下自己的孩子
leaving your kid like that.
我没有女儿 我没那种福气
I never had a daughter. I haven't been that lucky.
但如果我有 我希望我女儿
But if I did, I hope she'd be half
能有她一半坚强 勇敢和善良
as strong and brave and good.
我有
I did.
你有什么
You did what?
我抛下了我的孩子
I left my boy.
我儿子
My son.
他受伤了
He's hurt!
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫贾科姆·帕拉迪西
My name is Giacomo Paradisi.
我是持刀者
I am The Bearer.
-持刀者 -有个男孩躲在这塔里
- The Bearer? - There's a boy hiding in this tower.
他把我的刀偷走了
He stole the knife from me!
快点 帮我解开绳子
Quick, help me with these.
魔法神刀
The knife.
你们是什么人 为什么来这里 想怎么样
Who are you? Why are you here? What do you want?
-我们需要那把刀 -小心 莱拉
- Look, we need that knife. - Careful, Lyra.
没事 冷静下来
It's OK. Just, just calm down.
不 刀是我的 出去
No, it's mine! Get out!
威尔
Will!
莱拉 帮帮他
Lyra, help him!
刀在这里
I've got the knife!
别碰他
Don't touch him!
跟他打 孩子 跟他打
Fight! Fight boy! Fight!
你 趁还来得及快离开这里
You! You get out of here while you still can!
你的手指
Your fingers.
威尔
Will?
威尔
Will?
我觉得他要醒了
I think he's waking up.
你醒了
You're back!
我在哪里
Where am I?
我们在贾科姆的房♥间
We're in Giacomo's quarters.
都喝掉
Drink it all.
这是什么
What is it?
李子白兰地
Plum brandy.
能压惊
It'll help with the shock.
我知道你们俩都不是这个世界的
I know neither of you are of this world.
我以前遇到过精灵
I have encountered daemons before.
我们时间不多了
We don't have long.
你要听好
I need you to concentrate now.
听好什么
Concentrate on what?
神刀知道何时离开一人之手
The knife knows when to leave one hand
握在另一人手中
and settle on another.
这是全宇宙最干净利落的切口
It's the cleanest cut in all the universes.
我也曾为之战斗 并失去了相同的手指
I fought and lost the same fingers.
我不知道你是谁 从哪里来 但是
I don't know who you are, or where you're from but...
威尔
..Will,
你是魔法神刀的持刀者
you are The Bearer of the Subtle Knife.
多年前 我离开了我的世界 抛下了他们
I stepped out of my world many years ago and left them behind.
我妻子
My wife.
我儿子
My son.
我以为我的工作更重要
I thought my work was more important.
太傻了
Such a fool.
多年来 我一直试着回到他们身边
For years I tried to get back to them,
但我来时的路消失了
but the way I came had disappeared.
为了寻找归途 我成为了院士 萨满
Then I became a scholar and a shaman to find a way,
但好像我的世界已经对我关闭了
but it seems my world is closed from me.
但还有其他通道 其他发现
But there were other doorways, other discoveries to be made.
想想看我得知自己的部分灵魂是女性时
Imagine my astonishment to learn that
有多惊讶
part of my nature is female.
还是只鸟
Bird-formed.
它好美
Beautiful.
剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表