剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表
黑暗物质
第二季 第三集
威尔
威尔
造词
占卜 真理仪 易经
萨莫斯基旅馆
莱拉安全吗 回复形式 是/否
我今早要去找牛津的那位院士 很快就回来 莱拉
库尔特夫人 我知道她在哪 博雷尔
易经历史
厄纳拉湖的女巫们 听好
Witches of Lake Enara, hear me.
我们正面临着几个世纪以来最可怕的毁灭
We are facing devastation on a scale not seen in centuries.
教会当局将为他们的罪行付出代价
The Magisterium will pay for their crimes,
但是我们不能忘记将到来的大战
but we cannot lose sight of the great war ahead.
预言说所有世界的生命
The prophecy states that life in all of the worlds
都取决于那个孩子
depends on the child.
她现在尤为重要
She is more important now than ever.
我们必须在其他人之前找到莱拉
We must find Lyra before anyone else does.
我们不是真要这么做吧
We're not really doing this, are we?
我都向玛丽保证了
I promised Mary I would,
而且我觉得那台机器还知道更多
and I think that machine has more to tell us.
但真理仪说得很清楚
But the alethiometer was clear.
我们得帮威尔找到他父亲
We need to help Will find his father.
首先 我们得了解更多关于尘埃的事 为了罗杰
First, we need to find out more about Dust. For Roger.
如果这真是个好主意
If it's such a good idea...
那我们为什么要偷偷摸摸的
..then why are we creeping?
我们得和威尔待在一起
We need to stay with Will.
威尔去牛津太危险了
It's too dangerous for Will in Oxford.
警♥察♥都在找他
The police are looking for him.
但真理仪说我们应该...
But the alethiometer said that we should...
莱拉 我们真要这么做吗
Lyra, are we sure about this?
没事的 这里又没人
It's fine, there's no-one around.
李·斯科尔斯比
Lee Scoresby...
我召唤你 命令你
..I call ye and declare ye now.
回来
Return!
回来
Return.
回来
Return.
回来
Return.
回来
Return.
回来
Return...
回来
Return...
回来
Return...
回来
Return...
回来
Return...
回来
Return...
回来
Return...
李 我们在动
Lee, we're moving.
风在吹口哨
The wind is a-whistling!
李 醒醒
Lee, wake up!
奇怪 我们没往叶尼塞走啊
That's weird. We weren't heading for Yenisei.
看上去像是一个著名探险家会去的地方
Looks like the kind of place a famous explorer might wind up.
你也是这么描述之前那三个城镇的
You said that about the last three towns.
我们马上就去 格鲁曼先生
We're on our way, Mr Grumman.
约翰·佩里 你会从家里带什么东西
John Parry, what will you be taking with you from home?
要是可以 我真想把整个家都带走
Oh, if I could, I'd take everything from home.
但我做不到 所以...我儿子的一辆玩具车
But I can't do that, so a toy car of my son's.
这世界有问题
This world is broken.
需要非凡的人去修复它
It takes extraordinary people to fix it.
-抱歉了 威尔 -就像你♥爸♥爸 就像你
- Sorry, Will. - Like your dad. Like you.
很长的信
Truly epic letters.
继承他的衣钵
Take up his mantle.
亲爱的伊莱恩 我们终于到了
My darling Elaine. We've finally arrived.
我们困在了岛南部140英里处...
We're stuck 140 miles south of the island...
亲爱的伊莱恩
Dearest Elaine.
我躺着睡不着 想着你
I'm lying awake here, thinking of you.
已经快到夏至了
It's nearly summer solstice...
8月22日
..22nd of August.
丢下你一人 是多么痛苦
Such agony to leave you behind.
再多给我写些关于儿子的事
Do send more news of our boy.
莱拉 你醒了吗
Lyra! Are you awake?
我们得再问问真理仪
We need to talk to the alethiometer again.
我爸爸还活着
My dad's alive.
我们可以找到他
We can find him.
莱拉
Lyra?
你对莱拉说了什么
What did you tell Lyra?
看看这行不行
Let's see if we can make this work.
拜托 你之前为莱拉做了更多
Oh, come on, you did better than that for Lyra.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
我是沃尔特斯警督
I'm DI Walters.
我想了解你昨天的一个访客
I'm interested in a visitor you had yesterday.
我还要在这个包里待多久
How much longer am I going to be in this bag?
玛丽
Mary!
你得走了
You have to go.
我们为什么要小声说话
Why are we whispering?
我办公室里有一个警♥察♥ 在问你的事
There's a policeman in my office asking questions about you.
他知道你昨天来找我了
He knows you came to see me yesterday.
-他怎么知道的 -我不知道
- How does he know? - I have no idea.
莱拉 你是不是惹麻烦了 需要帮助吗
Lyra, are you in trouble? Do you need help?
抱歉让你久等了 我只是...
Sorry to keep you waiting, I was just...
麻烦你们二位到办公室来
Can you both step into the office, please?
小胡子真好看
What a wonderful moustache.
我们听说有个孩子
We heard there was a child
没人看管 在圣彼得学院里乱跑
running unsupervised around St Peter's College.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
莉齐 你呢
Lizzie. What's yours?
我是沃尔特斯警督 莉齐
I'm Inspector Walters, Lizzie,
我有几个问题问你 可以吗
and I've got a few questions, if that's OK with you.
你问
Of course.
你是从哪来的
Where are you from?
-伦敦 -但你现在住在牛津
- I'm from London. - But you're staying in Oxford.
没错
I am.
-和谁一起 -和一些人 朋友
- With whom? - With some people. Friends.
-他们的地址是什么 -我不太清楚
- What's their address? - I don't know exactly,
但如果需要的话 我可以给你问清楚
but I can find it out for you, if you want.
这真有必要吗
Is this really necessary?
难道我们不该等女孩的父母来吗
Shouldn't we wait for the girl's parents?
你上学吗
Do you go to school?
嗯 有时上
Yes, sometimes.
-但你今天没上学 -现在放假了
- But you're not at school today. - Well, it's the holidays.
我真心觉得这样不妥当
I really don't think this is appropriate.
你今天来找马隆博士是为了...
And you've come to see Dr Malone today because...?
我对她的研究感兴趣
I'm interested in her work.
我随时欢迎莉齐过来
Lizzie is welcome here any time.
你能理解她的研究吗
Do you understand her work?
-能理解一些 -威尔和你在一起吗
- Some of it. - Is Will staying with you?
是的 他...
Yes, he is. He's...
他在哪里
Where is he...
莱拉
Lyra?
打扰一下 我们能借一步说话吗
Sorry, could I speak to you over here, please?
我真心觉得这女孩的监护人...
I really think that the girl's guardian...
不 不
No! No!
拦住她
Stop her!
校园内不许奔跑
No running!
帮我 潘
Help me, Pan!
左转 莱拉 这边
Take a left, Lyra, just down here.
学生嫌疑人...
Student suspect...
这边
This way!
我看不见他了
I can't see him.
也许我们甩掉他了
Maybe we lost him.
莉齐 对吧 博物馆见过的
Lizzie, isn't it? From the museum.
你迷路了吧 要我捎你去什么地方吗
You look lost. Can I give you a lift somewhere?
不用
No.
真不用
Are you sure?
实际上 用
剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表