剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表
Actually, yes.
去哪
Where to?
萨默敦
Summertown.
安全带
Seat belt.
在你右手边 把它拉过你的身体
It's on the right-hand side, pull it across you.
那天你看的头骨
Did you find anything more about
你去进一步了解它们了吗
those skulls you were looking at?
我觉得它很有意思
I found it fascinating.
我们聊过后我还去打听过
I asked about them after we spoke.
你没事吧
Are you OK?
嗯 只是...
Yeah, it's just...
我...
I...
我不能迟到 我妈妈会担心的
I can't be late, my mum will worry.
当然了
I'm sure she will.
我想我现在知道方位了
I-I think I know where I am now,
你哪里方便就把我放下吧
you can just drop me off wherever you like.
我还是把你送回家吧 免得让人担心你
I'd rather take you home, save anyone worrying about you.
没事 真的 让我下车吧
It's fine, honestly, just let me out.
让我下车
Just let me out!
求求你 拉特罗姆先生 让我下车
Please, Mr Latrom, let me out.
莉齐
Lizzie!
你的包
Your bag.
谢谢
Thank you.
回头见
Until next time.
-它不见了 -什么
- It's gone. - What?
等等
Wait!
他偷走了真理仪
He's stolen the alethiometer.
他就是个小偷
He was nothing but a thief!
告诉你 我觉得这次运气应该不错
You know, I've got a good feeling about this one.
这时候天开始黑了
It was getting dark about this time.
我这只手还拿着棍子
I still had the club in this hand,
脑子里想着他刚才说的...
and I was thinking about what he'd just said...
他又说了一遍
..and he said it again.
于是我对他说道...
To which, I said to him...
你想猜猜我说了什么吗
You want to guess what I said?
我想象不出
I can't imagine.
我说
I said...
"不"
"No."
就这样
That's it?
你这故事真精彩
Well, that is some story you got there.
既然我们都是朋友了 也许你能帮帮我
Actually, now that we're friends, maybe you could help me out.
你有没有听说过斯坦尼斯劳斯·格鲁曼
You heard of a Stanislaus Grumman?
怪人
Strange man.
瘦削 彪悍 对什么都感到好奇
Lean, tough, curious about everything...
你知道他在哪吗
You know where he is?
他以前是个地质学家还是考古学家
You know, he was a geologist or an archaeologist.
有人说他成了萨满巫师
Some say he became a shaman
和叶尼塞河上游的一些人
and went to live way off in the wilderness
-去荒原深处生活了 -有意思
- with some folk up the Yenisei. - That's interesting.
但据我所知 他死了
But the last I heard, he died.
他死了
He died?
一个商人告诉我格鲁曼的腿被捕兽夹夹住了
A trader told me Grumman got his leg caught in a trap -
伤口深可见骨
cut it right to the bone.
上周有个客人说格鲁曼大难不死
We had a man in here last week said Grumman survived that trap.
那真是好消息 他还告诉你别的了吗
Well, that's great news. He tell you anything else?
他在天文台工作了一段时间
He worked at the observatory for a while,
就在山上
up the mountain,
离这儿不远
not far from here.
去那里碰碰运气吧
Maybe try up there.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果我弄对了 你应该能形成文字
OK, if I've got this right, you should be able to make words
我应该能听见
and I should be able to hear them.
只是一个需要简单回答的简单问题
It's just a simple question that needs a simple answer.
莱拉安全吗
Is Lyra safe?
一个字 是或否
One word - yes or no.
莱拉
Lyra?
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
没什么
Nothing.
你在找什么
What are you after?
也许我可以帮忙
You know, maybe I can help.
我对这地方了如指掌
I know this place backwards.
-塔里的人是谁 -没谁
- Who's that in the tower? - No-one.
那上面绝对有人
There's definitely someone up there.
可能是鬼魂什么的吧 我哪知道
It'll be a ghost or something, I don't know.
那地方闹鬼也不奇怪
Wouldn't surprise me if it's haunted.
那是个人
It's a person.
不可能 那座塔没有门
It can't be. There's no way in and no way out.
那建它做什么
What's it for, then?
天使之塔吗
The Torre degli Angeli?
它属于协会
It belongs to the Guild.
协会
The Guild?
没人真正了解他们
No-one knows much about them, really,
但我哥哥说他们是一群
but my brother says they're this group of men
学识渊博的人 懂得哲学 炼金术之类的
who know important stuff like philosophy, alchemy...
但他们都是懦夫
Cowards, mind you -
妖怪一来他们就跑了
they ran away when the Spectres came,
和其他的大人一样
just like all the other grown-ups,
现在这里只剩孩子了
and now only the children are left here.
它们也抓了你父母吗
They get your parents?
妖怪
The Spectres?
-没有 -你真幸运
- No. - You're lucky.
我父母被抓了
Got mine.
就在我面前
Right in front of me.
吃掉了他们的生命
Ate the life out of 'em.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
独自一人会让你紧张
Makes you nervous, being on your own.
的确如此
It does.
我该走了
I'd best be off.
你需要定个计划
You need a plan.
你就快长大成人了 你知道那意味着什么
You're almost a grown-up, and you know what that means.
很快妖怪就要来抓你了
Won't be long before the Spectres are after you.
我不害怕
I'm not scared.
那是因为你从没见过它们抓人
That's because you've never seen them at work.
莱拉安全吗
Is Lyra safe?
好吧
Right, then.
也许是我疯了
Maybe I'm going mad.
-那女孩还没找到 -什么
- Still no sign of the girl. - Sorry?
听说那孩子逃走了
She got away, apparently, the kid.
这样啊
Oh, right.
我一定会留意的
Well, I'll be sure to keep an eye out, of course.
再见 乔治
Night, George.
你好 先生
Hello, sir!
请关门
Close the door, please.
你来天文台做什么 斯科尔斯比先生
What brings you to the observatory, Mr Scoresby?
如果可以的话 我有几个问题想问你
I've just got a couple of questions, if you don't mind.
真壮观
Wow, this is something.
是的
It is.
雾散时视线更清晰
Even better when the fog lifts.
那当然
Well, I'll bet.
这点你没办法吗
Can't do anything about that?
人可无法掌控天气
No, you can't control the weather.
那是强大的力量
It's a powerful force.
这我最清楚了
Don't I know it.
你一个人在这里工作吗
You work here alone?
是的 其他人...
Yes. The others...
只有我一个人
It's just me.
哈利博士
Dr Haley,
我能问问斯坦尼斯劳斯·格鲁曼博士的事吗
could I ask you about a Dr Stanislaus Grumman?
他是个英国人 尽管名字不像
An Englishman, despite the name.
我得知他几年前曾在这里工作
I understand he worked here some years ago.
你找格鲁曼博士有什么事
剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表