剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表
What do you want with Dr Grumman?
你不会碰巧知道他现在在哪吧
You wouldn't happen to know where he is now, do you?
叶尼塞河上游
Somewhere up the Yenisei river.
你为什么打听
Why do you want to know?
这么说他还活着
So he is alive?
斯坦尼斯劳斯·格鲁曼博士
Dr Stanislaus Grumman...
是异端分子
...is a heretic.
这我不知道
I didn't know that.
你帮了我大忙
Well, you've been most helpful.
我们最好动身了 这鬼天气
We'd better get going, the weather being what it is.
凭着他们的果子 就可以认出他们来
"By their fruits shall ye know them.
《马太福音》7:16
凭着他们的问题 就可以看到毒蛇
By their questions shall ye see the serpent
啃食其心
gnawing at their heart."
阿门
Amen.
祝你今天愉快
You have a good day.
真奇怪
Well, that was weird.
叶尼塞河 这...
Yenisei river, though, that's...
哈利博士
Dr Haley...
该死的蠢货 你为什么这么做
Damn fool, why did you do that?!
不必了
Don't.
让我救你
Let me help you.
格鲁曼博士是教会当局的敌人
Dr Grumman is an enemy of the Magisterium.
你也是
And so are you.
是他逼我们开枪的
He didn't give us a choice.
你开枪不是为了杀人
You didn't shoot to kill.
我们得走了
We need to go.
还有什么地方是该死的教会当局
Is there any place left that the damn Magisterium...
没染指的吗
..hasn't infiltrated?!
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
你忘了 对吗
You forgot, didn't you?
没 我才不会忘记我最爱的外甥和外甥女
No, I would never forget my favourite niece and nephew
要到访
coming to visit.
其实我刚到家
I just got home, actually.
我们今天还没吃点心
We haven't had our snack today.
对 我在车里都要饿晕了
Yeah, I felt faint in the car.
太不像话了
Well, that is shocking.
我看看我有什么 我好几天没去购物了
Let me see what I have - I haven't been shopping for a few days.
找到了
Oh, there you are.
棒
Yes!
这个上写着"什锦麦片"
Mine says "Muesli" on it.
有巧克力
With chocolate!
很不营养的 我保证
It's really bad for you, I promise.
你为什么总看我的信
Why are you always reading my mail?
我总得想办法
There has to be some way of finding out
了解你的生活
what's going on in your life.
-你看上去筋疲力尽 -我没有
- You look knackered. - I'm not knackered.
我只是有些沮丧 我即将取得重大突破
I'm just frustrated. I'm on the cusp of a massive breakthrough,
但几天后我们就要被赶出实验室了
and they're going to kick us out of the lab in a few days.
你上次做自己喜欢的事是什么时候了
When was the last time you did something you enjoyed?
如果你休假一段时间会怎么样
What's going to happen if you take some time out from work?
休息一下或许正好能取得突破 对吗
A break could lead to that breakthrough, couldn't it?
现在我们怎么办
Now, what will we do?
我就说我们不应该回来
I told you we shouldn't have come back.
你怎么就这么走了
What are you doing just going off like that?
发生什么事了
What happened?
怎么了
What's wrong?
我把它弄丢了
I've lost it.
把什么弄丢了
Lost what?
真理仪 有人把它拿走了
The alethiometer - someone took it.
但我们需要它 没有真理仪
But we need it. Without that,
我们就找不到我爸爸
we'll never find my dad.
我知道
I know!
而且还有别的事
And that's not everything.
什么
What?
我去见那个院士时
When I went to see the scholar...
有个警♥察♥也在 问我你的事
..The police were there asking about you.
他们昨天肯定是看见我们了
They must've spotted us yesterday.
我们得回喜鹊城去 马上
We need to go back to Cittagazze. Now!
不行 我们必须找回真理仪
No, we can't leave without the alethiometer.
没有它我们寸步难行
We can't do anything without it.
你知道是谁拿走了吗
Do you have any idea who took it, then?
我在博物馆遇到了一个男人
There was this man I met at the museum.
他送了我一程
He gave me a lift.
等等 莱拉 那张名片
Wait, Lyra, the card.
对了 他给了我他的名片
Yes! He gave me his card.
他叫查尔斯·拉特罗姆 这是他的地址
Charles Latrom. That's his address.
我们去找他 看他怎么说
Let's go round there, see what he says.
警♥察♥现在肯定在找我们俩
The police'll be looking for us both now -
我们得藏到天黑后 快来
we have to hide until it's dark. Come on.
站住 我认得这只鸟
Hold back, I know that bird.
塞拉芬娜·佩卡拉对披甲熊王致以诚挚问候
Serafina Pekkala sends good wishes to the bear-king.
我也问候她
I send them back.
但如果你需要帮助 我无能为力
But if it's help you're after, I cannot give it.
我看到雪山在融化
I see the mountains are melting.
海豹都绝迹了
The seals have depleted -
我的子民要受饿了
my bears will starve.
阿斯里尔在天上撕开的洞破坏力太强
Asriel's hole in the sky has damaged too much.
我并非为塞拉芬娜而来
I am not here on Serafina's behalf,
而是为莱拉·巧舌如簧
but for Lyra Silvertongue.
教会当局在疯狂打击女巫
The Magisterium are making hell for the witches,
但塞拉芬娜一心只想找到那女孩
but all Serafina cares about is finding the girl.
有则预言说她将终结命运
There is a prophecy that says she is to bring the end of destiny,
让我们拿回自♥由♥意志
to return our free will,
不仅在这个世界 还有其他世界
not in this world, but far beyond.
莱拉知道这个预言吗
Does Lyra know of this?
她必须对此毫不知情
She must do it in ignorance.
如果她被告知了她必须做什么 一切就都完了
If she's told what she must do, it will all fail.
所以莱拉是创造你的未来的棋子
So Lyra's a toy for your future,
命数已定 无法改变
set on a course she can't change.
这是为了我们所有人的未来
It is for all our futures.
我们都只能听从命运的摆布
We are all subject to the Fates.
我没能陪她上山
I couldn't follow her up the mountain,
但我后来回去时
but, later, I returned...
看到了雪地里足迹
..And saw traces in the snow.
她跟着阿斯里尔过去了
She followed Asriel through.
谢谢
Thank you.
教会当局 他们是怎么对付你们的
The Magisterium, how do they target you?
他们毁了我们的家
They have destroyed our homes,
杀了我们的人
killed our people,
但我们会为此讨回公道的
but we will find our own justice for that.
叫他们快点
Tell them to hurry.
是 女士
Yes, ma'am.
很抱歉我们要暂时滞留 女士
Apologies for the unscheduled stop, ma'am.
我们为您订了一间房♥
We've secured a room for you
情况一好转 我们就马上继续前进
and we'll resume our journey as soon as conditions improve.
为了你们好 我希望如此
For your sake, I hope that we do.
17号♥房♥ 楼梯上去左边一间
Room 17, left at the top of the stairs.
这是今天来的第二个外地人了
Second outsider we've had in today.
真的吗
Really?
之前是个气球驾驶员
We had an aeronaut in earlier,
我刚听说他被捕了
and I've just heard he's been arrested.
你是谁 想干什么
Who are you and what do you want?
你就这么跟访客打招呼吗
Is that how you greet visitors?
-你带吃的了吗 -没有
- Did you bring food? - No.
那你是谁 想干什么
Then, who are you and what do you want?
你这样可不讨我喜欢 斯科尔斯比先生
You are not endearing yourself to me, Mr Scoresby.
女士 我没做错什么
Madam, I've done nothing wrong.
我不知道你认为我哪里逾越了
I don't know where you think I've deviated,
但我认为教会当局
but I happen to think the Magisterium
是世上最伟大的组织之一
is one of the finest organisations around,
剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表