剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表
我会的
I will.
我保证
I promise.
起死回生的形式真是意料不到
Resurrection comes in the strangest of forms.
你站得起来吗
Do you think you can stand?
希望能
I hope so.
我们要怎么找到格鲁曼
How are we going to find Grumman?
沿叶尼塞河往上游走 看能不能在那里找到他
Head up the Yenisei river, see if we can find him up there.
-我们去拿回气球吗 -不
- Are we getting the balloon back? - No.
那他们肯定会料到
It's exactly what they'll expect.
我们别想飞走了
We can't fly out of here.
那我们怎么办
So, what do we do?
找艘船
If we can get ourselves a boat,
到天明时应该能上河了
we should be on the water by dawn.
找到格鲁曼和他的护身利器
Find Grumman and his item of protection,
在莱拉的妈妈之前找到莱拉
then find Lyra before her mother does.
走
Now.
好吧
Ok...
游心于淡
"To the mind that is still...
而天下治矣
"..the whole universe surrenders."
就是这里
This is it.
来吧
Come on.
准备好了吗
You ready?
莉齐
Lizzie?
真是意外之喜
What a pleasant surprise.
你们快进来吧
You'd better come in.
很高兴这么快又见到了你
It's nice to see you again so soon.
请坐
Take a seat.
你还没向我介绍你的朋友呢 莉齐
You haven't introduced me to your friend, Lizzie.
这是...
This is...
马克
..Mark.
需要我为你们做什么 莉齐
What can I do for you, Lizzie...
马克
..and Mark?
莉齐觉得她早先把一样东西落在了你车里
Lizzie thinks she left something of hers in your car earlier.
我们想来要回它
We've come to ask for it back.
你是指这个吧
I take it you mean this.
-那是我的 -你的
- That's mine! - Yours?
我觉得你会发现这是我的
I think you'll find it's mine.
-我是个收藏家 -你是个小偷
- I'm a collector. - You're a thief.
-那我报♥警♥ 让他们来判断吧 -不行
- So let me call the police and they can settle this. - No!
不行吗
No?
那对你不利吧 威廉
Not in your best interest, William.
对你也不利 莱拉
Or yours, Lyra.
你还没认出我
You still don't recognise me.
你可不如
You're not as astute...
你妈妈敏锐
..as your mother.
伦敦那场派对
The party in London.
她可算记得了
Now she remembers.
你都不知道你偷了什么
You don't even know what you've stolen.
莱拉 别说了
Lyra, stop.
你反正也只打算把它摆在架子上 还给我
You're just going to stick it on a shelf, so give it back.
不行
Can't do that.
-还给我 -莱拉
- Give it back! - Lyra!
坐下 要不我报♥警♥了
Sit down before I call the police.
我打算给你个机会 把它赢回去
I was going to give you a chance...to earn it back.
给我拿到我想要的东西
Get me the object that I want...
我就把真理仪还给你
..and I'll return the alethiometer to you.
你想要什么
What is it that you want?
我知道你发现了一条通道
I'm aware you found a doorway...
通往另一个世界的通道
..that leads to another world.
一个十字路口世界
A crossroads world.
打开那条通道的人
The man that made that doorway...
有把刀
..has a knife.
我觉得他躲在塔楼里
I think he's hiding in the tower,
周边有雕刻天使的那座
the one with the carved angels around it.
天使之塔
Torre degli Angeli.
把刀拿给我
Bring the knife to me...
我就把你要的东西给你
..and I'll give you what you want.
我们去拿
We'll do it.
很好
Good.
我们会把刀拿来的
We'll get your knife.
剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表