剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表
Told by whom? They're lying. OK?
我爸爸丢下我和我妈去了北极
My dad left me and my mum took off to the Arctic.
好吗 他死了
OK? He's dead.
让我做给你看吧
Will you let me show you?
这叫真理仪
It's called an alethiometer.
你问它个问题 它就会说出真♥相♥
If you ask it a question, it will tell you the truth.
我问过它你父亲的事
I've asked it about your father.
他带着一些信逃走了
He took some letters and he ran away.
有个男人 好像是个小偷
It was a man. I think he was thief.
然后
And...
你杀了他
..and you killed him.
我不是有意的
I wasn't meant to.
他们吓到我妈妈了
They were scaring my mum.
他想偷她的信
He tried to steal her letters...
他摔了下去
..and he fell.
我总是忍♥不住去想
I can't stop thinking about it.
你能不能问它我妈妈怎么样了
Can you ask it whether my mum's OK?
我需要知道她没事
I need to know she'll be all right.
她很担心 但你把她托付给的男人 他很好
She's worried, but the man you left her with, he's kind.
她很安全
She's safe.
它说她安全 威尔
It says she's safe, Will.
那玩意从来都说真话吗
And that thing only tells you the truth?
对 不管好坏 只说真♥相♥
Yeah, not good or bad, just truth.
它真说我爸爸还活着吗
Did it really say my dad was alive?
它说我们得找到他
It said we need to find him.
我都不知道该信谁了
I don't know who to trust any more.
我也是
I didn't either.
我本以为安全的人
People that I thought were safe...
原来并不
..turned out not to be.
但你可以信任我
But you can trust me.
我绝不会向任何人出♥卖♥♥♥你 我保证
I won't give you away, not to anyone, I promise.
我那么做过
I've done that before.
我背叛了一个人
I betrayed someone.
我为此恨自己
I hate myself for it.
我得离开她 是吧
I'm going to have to leave her, aren't I?
就像我爸爸那样
Just like my dad did.
我并不想 莱拉
I don't want to, Lyra.
但我留下只会给她带来危险
But I'll put her in danger if I stay.
真理仪说 你和喜鹊城有关联
The alethiometer told me you're connected to Cittagazze.
或许你父亲也有
Maybe your father is, too.
我喜欢这里
I like it here.
我也喜欢
Me too.
我觉得那是我最不寻常的一次对话
I think it was the most extraordinary discussion I've ever had.
她有种特质
She had this quality about her.
她知道的那些事
And the things she knew!
奥立弗 她得到了目前最好的成果
Listen, Oliver, she achieved the best results we've ever had.
我们需要的是一个切实的解决资金的办法
What we need is a tangible solution to this funding situation.
她不会刚好还有上百万闲钱吧
She hasn't got a spare million as well, has she?
她明天还会再来
She's going to come back tomorrow,
你到时自己看吧
and then you'll see for yourself.
有点信念吧
Have a little faith.
我们就别提信念的事了吧
Oh, let's leave faith out of it, shall we?
好好睡一晚
Just get a good night's sleep.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
抱歉打扰
Sorry to disturb.
委员会已批准了你的提议
The council have approved your proposal.
士兵已经就绪
The men are ready.
只要你给命令签字
The order only needs your signature,
飞艇就出发
and we shall launch the airships.
很多人都支持此举 神父
A great many of us are in support of this, Father.
女巫需要清理
The witches must be cleansed.
我在为你今晚赢得选举祈祷
I'm praying for your success at the vote this evening.
必须这么做
It has to be done.
这一切都
It all...
不可避免
..had to be done.
是的 必要罪孽
Yes, a necessary sin.
但也仍是罪孽
But still a sin.
我们会赎罪的
We will atone for it.
把手伸出来
Put your hand out.
我给了你充足的机会逃跑
I gave you every chance to escape...
可你还是被抓了
..and yet here you are.
我时间不多 索罗尔德
I haven't got long, Thorold.
我认为莱拉有危险
I believe Lyra's in danger,
如果阿斯里尔知道她在哪 你必须告诉我
so if Asriel knew anything of her whereabouts, you must tell me.
他们去了实验室
Well, they came to the lab.
什么 什么时候
What? When?
她长途跋涉 只为来找他
She travelled all that way to find him...
而他却想...
..and he was going to...
什么 索罗尔德
What, Thorold?
切割她
..cut her...
利用那能量打开一个窗户
..and use the energy to create a window.
但他用了那男孩 厨房♥学徒
Instead, he used a boy, the kitchen boy.
他没提到过什么预言
He never mentioned the prophecy.
她去了哪
Where did she go?
她去救那男孩了
She went to save the boy.
她...
She's...
她跟着阿斯里尔穿过了窗户
She's followed Asriel, she's followed him through that window.
她去了别的世界
She's in another world entirely.
谢谢 索罗尔德
Thank you, Thorold.
玛丽莎
Marisa.
他们一致选择了我
They voted unanimously in my favour.
我应该感激你
I owe you my thanks.
你无需感谢我
You have nothing to thank me for.
你不懂吗
Don't you see?
这...
This...
是个诅咒
..is a curse.
是我设计的网
A web of my design
你既是蜘蛛 也是苍蝇
in which you are both the spider and the fly.
我一直默默忍♥受
I have had to bite my lip
看着你们耀武扬威
while all of you parade around,
盘算着可怕的小计谋
concocting your fearful little schemes,
胆敢评判我
daring to judge me.
而与此同时
And all the while,
这世上存在无数世界
there's a myriad of universes out there
你根本无法理解
that you could only hope to fathom.
小心点
Careful.
你忘了自己的身份
You forget yourself.
我忘了
I forget myself?
不 主教
No, Cardinal.
我的记性很好
I have a very, very good memory.
而因为你需要过去不被人发现
And since you need the past to remain buried,
你要乖乖任由我夺取我所需
you'll turn the other cheek while I take what I want.
你去哪
Where are you going?
我要走了
I'm leaving.
去哪
Where?
你要去找阿斯里尔吗
Are you going to find Asriel?
不
No.
我要去找宝贵得多的东西
I'm in search of something infinitely more valuable.
祝你好运 休
Good luck, Hugh.
剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表