and dodgeball in the summer.
我们也经常进行
We also have brainstorming
脑力激盪的活动 对激发创造力很有帮助
sessions frequently, that occur outside.
休閒时间是获取一天活力的
Sunshine time is a really great
最佳也是最健康的方法
and healthy way to get your daily dose of...
你可以在这段时间学会
and can instruct you in
整套的瑜珈 或是打个盹...
entire Absolute Yoga or even take a nap...
我混进去了
I'm in.
入门等级 但是
Entry level, but, uh,
我可以一路往上爬 取得任何我们需要的权限
I can work my way up. Any access that we need.
- 嘿 - 嗨
- Hey. - Hi.
- 很谢谢你愿意接我的电♥话♥ - 当然 这...
- Uh, thank you so much for taking my call. - Yeah, it's...
- 请进 请进 - 好 谢谢
- Come in, come in. Good. Ah... - Okay. Thanks.
我只是想对我之前说的话
I just wanted to say that I am sorry,
跟你道歉
for what I said.
我也是
Um, me too.
你知道吗 你现在看起来气色很好 看起来好多了...
You know you... you look really good though. You look better...
- 谢谢你 - 比起...
- Thank you. - ... than...
- 我当时的样子 我当时... - 是呀
- I did. Yeah, I was getting... - Yeah.
我当时太粗鲁了
I was getting rough.
你当时说的对
Ah, you were right.
确实该是我动起来
You know, it's time for me to get off my ass,
积极主动地
take some initiative.
- 做些什麽的时候了 - 没错
- and do something, you know, - Totally.
- 所以 我...找了份工作 - 噢
- so, I... got a job. - Oh.
- 那太好了 你在哪裡工作? - 来
- That's great. Where are you working? - Here.
瞧瞧这个
Check this out.
瑞纳塔斯
Renautas?
我的天哪
Oh my God.
我在和「英雄真♥相♥」合作
I'm working with Hero Truther.
他帮我弄了个假身分
He's covering my tracks.
我只需要静待佳机
I can just bide my time,
我在收集证据 来扳倒他们
I'm collecting ammunition, to take them down.
- 如果他们抓到你... - 所有人都认为
- If they caught you... - Everybody thinks
派瑞马泰克在6月13日被烧毁了
that Primatech burned down on June 13th,
但他们错了 不只是
but they are wrong. Not only
瑞纳塔斯和派瑞马泰克之间有关联
is there a connection between Renautas and Primatech,
而是 注意囉 锵锵锵锵 瑞纳塔斯
but get this: bum-dum-dah-dah, Renautas
就是派瑞马泰克
is Primatech.
很疯狂对吧?
Is that nuts?
那超棒的 而且调查结果都在这裡
That's great! And it's all here.
全部
All of it.
我只有看到一个人 独自坐在黑暗中
All I see, is someone sitting alone in the dark,
像个疯子一样的胡言乱语
ranting like a crazy person.
- 不 你没听懂...我可以... - 别说了 当你打给我时
- No, you don't... I could... - No, when you called me,
我还真的希望
I was really hoping
你已经振作起来了
you had to shit together,
- 我已经振作起来了 - 但你没有
- I have my shit together! - but you don't!
- 这太过头了 昆汀 - 听著
- Okay, this is too much, Quentin. - Look.
- 你可以帮助我们揭发他们 - 我...我不想...
- You can help us expose them. - I... I don't want...
和这一切扯上关係
anything to do with this.
好吗? 别再打给我了
Okay? Don't call me again.
(六週前)
来 瞧瞧这个
Here. Look at this.
(六週前)
他们派一整个团队 把派瑞马泰克的资料数位化
They got a whole team digitizing Primatech assets.
这是能够证明瑞纳塔斯
This is the hard evidence
在做著与"公♥司♥"
that proves that Renautas is
("公♥司♥"研究超能力者的机构,表面上是派瑞马泰克纸厂)
相同的事情的确凿证据
keeping up the same practices as the company.
("公♥司♥"研究超能力者的机构,表面上是派瑞马泰克纸厂)
如果真的有能扳倒他们的证据 肯定在这裡面
If there's gonna be a smoke and gun, it's gotta be in there!
我无法在不暴露自己位置的情况下
I can't bypass their firewalls
绕过他们的防火牆进行攻击
without leaving myself vulnerable to an attack.
你必须直接他们主机上複製文件
You'll have to copy the files locally.
所以要闯入瑞纳塔斯?
So break into Renautas?
然后骇进他们的系统?
And hack into the systems?
在...那边?
Like... there?
好吧
Okay.
(派瑞马泰克纸厂)
(档案文件)
在哪裡
Where is it?
在哪裡
Where is it?
帐号♥
Username.
密♥码♥ 好了
Password. Okay.
派瑞马泰克
Primatech.
诺亚·班奈特...
Ah, Noah Bennett...
沃克系统
Walker System.
(公♥司♥用来监视EVOs活动的追踪系统)
(下载中)
(野狼沙漠、诺亚·班奈特、沃克系统)
(下载中)
(野狼沙漠、诺亚·班奈特、沃克系统)
(下载中)
(野狼沙漠、诺亚·班奈特、沃克系统)
(下载中)
快 快 快 该死
Go, go, go! Shit!
- 有见过操纵火的EVO吗? - 没有
- Ever met an EVO with pyrokinesis? - No.
别逼我
Don't tempt me
否则我就让你屁♥股♥著火 老兄
or I will light your ass up, man.
好 好
Okay, okay.
- 拜託 我有老婆和孩子 - 开始数到100
- Please, I've got a wife and kids. - Just start counting to 100.
在数完之前不许张开眼睛
You don't open your eyes until you're done.
一
One.
二
Two.
- 三 - 大声点!
- Three. - Louder!
四
Four.
- 我听不到你的声音 - 五
- I can't hear you! - Five.
- 大声点 - 六
- Louder! - Six.
七
Seven.
我真不敢相信竟然成功了
I can't believe that worked!
太好了 太好了
Yes! Yes!