这裡是「英雄真♥相♥」
This is Hero Truther,
我要在这裡揭穿谎言与被扭曲的事实
I'm here to expose the lies and distortions.
为沉默的人们发声
To speak for the silent voices.
有一场战争正在进行
There's a war going on.
它就发生在你家的门外
It's being waged right outside your door.
伤亡的是我们的邻居
The casualties are neighbors,
朋友 及家人
friends and family.
我们就站在前线 却没做任何事情保护他们
We stand on the front lines and do nothing to defend them.
我记得我们曾经有过一个共同的期许
I remember a hope we once shared:
就是 我们人类可以拥有
that our species was capable of something truly
超能力
extraordinary.
你记得那故事是怎麽开始的吗?
You remember how that story began?
二十秒钟改变了这个世界
20 seconds that changed the world.
我的名字是克莱尔·班奈特 而这次是第...
My name is Claire Bennet, and this is attempt number...
我有点数不清是第几次尝试了
I guess I've kinda lost count.
她并不是唯一一个
She wasn't alone.
上百人受到鼓舞 分享他们的能力
Hundreds were inspired to share their abilities.
进化的人类 EVOs
Evolved humans. EVOs.
我是艾鲁欧·迪安尼安尼
My name is Elluo Deahneahne.
而这是我的第一次尝试
And that's my attempt number 1.
好了 把摄影机对著我
Okay, keep the camera on me.
哈囉 我是玛丽亚·坎普丝
Hello, my name is Maria Campos.
他们代表著具有潜力的人们
They represented the people with human potential.
我们当时处在某种不可思议的临界点上
We were on the verge of something incredible.
这是我的第一次尝试
And this is my first attempt.
发生了什麽事?
What happened?
我的天哪 朵娜
Oh my God, Donna?
怎麽了?
What is it?
为什麽
How can humanity,
拥有如此奇蹟般能力的人类
capable of such miracles and wonders,
会被如此憎恨?
be full of such hatred?
(那是邪恶的力量)
不久我们就开始怪罪他们
It didn't take long for us to blame them.
我们散播恐惧并贴起各种标籤
We fear-mongered and labelled.
没有经过审判 没有法官或陪审团
There was no trial. No judge or jury.
反正判决结果会是相同的
The sentence was passed out just the same.
我们让恐惧战胜了判断力
We let fear overcome common sense,
无视法律的侵害他们的隐私与尊严
passed legislation that violates privacy and dignity.
我们迫使他们躲藏
We're forcing them into hiding.
躲进黑暗中
Into the shadows.
EVOs将会在黑暗中被边缘化
Where EVOs will become marginalized,
被剥夺人♥权♥ 遭受迫♥害♥
dehumanized, jeopardized.
我们知道下场会如何 因为这种事情
We know how the story ends, because it's played out,
不断地重複发生
time and time again.
大规模的屠♥杀♥和灭族行动
Mass murders and genocides,
每次我们都说 这绝对不会再发生 每次!
every time we say never again. Never!
但还是发生了
Again!
所以「英雄真♥相♥」
Yet here we are.
又回来了
Again.
(两年前)
所有EVOs站出来 为自己发声
It's time for all EVOs to stand up,
(两年前)
的时刻到了
and declare ourselves.
(两年前)
加油 菲比 你办得到的
Come on Phoebe, you can do this.
昆汀 我需要你帮我录影
Quentin, I need you to film something for me.
现在不太行 我正忙著打爆敌人呢
Can't really right now, I'm in the middle of beating some ass.
所以...不要现在
So... not right now.
我等这一刻等好久了 我必须现在让你看看
I've waited too long, I need to show you now.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以你要我
So you want me to like,
- 把手♥机♥丢过去吗? -拜託 别闹了...
- toss this across the room? - Please, don't, just...
- 你得拍到我的影子 好吗 - 好
- you need to get my shadow, okay? That's.. - Yes...
- 有吗? - 我拍得到
- Yeah? - I have it,
- 我有听到你的指示 - 好
- I have received the instructions. - Okay.
还记得我小时候 我总是觉得...
remember when I was a kid, and I...
我自己很不一样 很特别吗
I always felt different, special?
记得 你想要引起注意
Yeah, you wanted attention.
是啦 呃...
Yeah, um...
那麽...
Well...
菲比...
Phoebe...
你是怎麽...
how are you do...
我是菲比·佛莱迪 这是我的第一次尝试
I'm Phoebe Frady, and that's attempt number one.
哇靠
Holy shit.
你是个EVO
You're an EVO.
你是他们的一份子
You're one of them.
我妹妹是EVO 这太酷了吧
My sister is an EVO. How cool is that?!
那实在太屌♥了
That's amazing!
你知道你的能力多久了?
How long did you know you could do this?
两年...也许三年
Two or... maybe three years.
两年?
Two years?
你怎麽没告诉我?
Why didn't you tell me?
我不知道... 我的意思是 我没跟任何人说过
I don't know. I.. I mean, I haven't told anyone.
说什麽? 说你是个影子操纵者吗?
What? That you're a shadow-mancer?
我只是不知道该怎麽...
I just didn't know how to...
解释 我...
explain it. I...
- 不是想要骗你 - 嗯
- wasn't lying to you or anything. - Yeah.
- 你知道 你可以告诉我任何事情吗? - 我知道
- You know you can tell... me anything? - I know.
我知道 我只是... 我....
I know. I just... I...
说出来的话...
Saying it out loud is a...
就要面对现实了
makes it real.
也是
Yeah.
妈妈知道吗?
Did Mom know?
不知道
No.
我只有告诉你一个人
You're the only person I've ever told.
我希望妈妈能看到你展现你的能力
I wish Mom could see you do this.
你想看我还能做什麽吗?
You wanna see what else I can do?
超异能英雄
重生
黑暗风暴