在我小时候 我总是觉得
You know when I was a kid, and I
我自己很不一样
I always felt different,
很特别
special.
菲比
Phoebe!
你是怎麽...
How are you...?
我妹妹是EVO 这太酷了吧
My sister is an EVO. How cool is that?
那实在太屌♥了
That's amazing!
(一个月前)
- 我是想保护你 - 我不需要你帮忙
- I'm trying to protect you! - I don't need your help!
这次的恐怖行动 对人类 对人性
This act of terrorism is a threat to mankind,
都造成很大的威胁
to our humanity.
在表决毫无异议的通过之后
After a unanimous vote,
国会批准了奥德萨协议
Congress is set to ratify the Odessa Protocol.
我们让恐惧战胜了判断力
We let fear overcome commonsense.
无视法律的侵害他们的隐私...
Passed legislation that violates privacy...
她的东西曾堆满了我车上所有的置物箱
She used to cover all my boxes in my car.
你是有没有要来帮我搬?
You going to help me or what?
别这样
Come on.
你不能一直这样对待自己
You can't keep doing this to yourself.
你到底要看这些影片多少次
How many times are you going to watch these?
这裡面一定有些线索
There's gotta be something in here.
一些我没注意到的
Something I missed.
就算真的有 昆汀 你打算拿那些线索做什麽
Even if there was, Quentin, what you are you going to do with it?
我要回报到「英雄真♥相♥」
I'll report it to Hero Truther.
好极了 这样你和
Great! So you and the ten
另外十个爱这网站的宅男就能看到了
other shut-ins that scoured the site will see it.
也许是时候放下她了
Maybe it's time to let her go.
你认为是她干的 对吧?
You think she did it, don't you?
我...我不知道
I... I don't know.
(持续追捕苏雷许)
(苏雷许终于在清奈市落网)
但我一整年 每天晚上
Hey, but I heard her screaming every night
(持续追捕苏雷许)
(苏雷许终于在清奈市落网)
都听她尖叫 她不太对劲 而你也很清楚
for a year. Something was wrong and you now that.
她当时很迷惘也很害怕...
She was lost and scared...
也许是苏雷许影响了她
you know, maybe Suresh got in her head...
(持续追捕苏雷许)
(苏雷许终于在清奈市落网)
这根本和苏雷许无关
Suresh had nothing to do with it.
她根本不认识苏雷许
She never met Suresh.
(持续追捕苏雷许)
(苏雷许终于在清奈市落网)
我这裡有他未发表的书...
I have his unpublished book right here...
「英雄真♥相♥」上传的
Hero Truther uploaded it.
都在这裡 我全看完了
It's all here. I read all of it.
他并不是个激进份子
All right, he was not a radical.
他是人道主义者
He was a humanist.
他们相信 EVOs 是为了延续人类生存
They only believed that EVOs were natures way
而自然发生的演化
of... of safeguarding mankind.
如果你是他 你怎麽会毁了我们唯一的希望?
So why would you destroy our only hope?
他们让他背黑锅
They made him the fall guy.
- 他们是谁? - 瑞纳塔斯
- Who is they? - Renautas!
你看看
Check it out.
好...
A-right...
6月13日
June 13th
是设计好要诬陷EVOs的活动
was a calculated event to vilify EVOs.
瑞纳塔斯 因为某种原因把菲比带去奥德萨
Renautas, brought Phoebe to Odessa for some kind of reason
还有派瑞马泰克...这个嘛...瑞纳塔斯 和 派瑞马泰克
and Primatech, well... Pri... Renautas and Primatech
- 是有关联的... 我只是不知道是怎....
- are connected... I just don't know how...
昆汀 昆汀 你看看你自己
Quentin! Quentin, look at yourself!
这太不正常了
This isn't healthy.
好吗? 这一切又没办法让她复活
Okay? None of this is gonna bring her back.
听著 不管发生什麽事 不管是不是她做的
Look, whatever happened, okay, whether she did it or not,
菲比已经不在了
Phoebe is gone.
好吗? 我们得继续过我们的生活
Okay? And we need to move on with our lives.
抛开过去对你来说肯定很容易 对吧?
Guess that must be really easy for you, huh?
去你的 昆汀
Okay, screw you Quentin!
他们声称我妹妹
They claim that my sister
是攻击奥德萨的人之一
was one of the Odessa attackers,
并且她杀了上千人
and she murdered thousands!
但你们能从我上传的影片中看到
But as you can see, from these videos I posted,
那都是骗人的
that that is not true.
她是无辜的
She was innocent!
「英雄真♥相♥」我需要你们帮我找些证据
Hero Truther, I need you to help me find some proof.
我虽然救不了菲比
I couldn't save Phoebe.
但我能为她洗清罪名
But I can clear her name.
找出是谁把她从我身边夺走的
You know, find out who took her away from me.
关于你妹妹的事 我很遗憾
I'm sorry about your sister.
我早已不去细数我失去了多少挚爱
I've lost more loved ones than I care to count.
我们正处在战争之中
We were at war, and taking
与瑞纳塔斯开战的话 我们完全没胜算
on Renautas is a battle we are going to lose.
我很抱歉 我不能冒这个风险
I'm sorry, I can't afford the risk.
所以呢? 所以呢? 我们就要这麽放弃了吗?
So what? So what? We're supposed to give up?
我们就这样举白旗投降了吗?
We're supposed to throw the towel?
怎麽回事啊 老兄?
What happened, man?
你本该揭露真♥相♥的
You were supposed to be exposing the truth.
奥德萨的事改变了一切
Odessa changed everything.
社会大众很恐慌 比起追究真♥相♥
The public's scared. They'd rather hunt us down,
他们更宁愿把我们一个一个扑杀掉
pick us off one by one, than hear the truth.
我妹妹跟随你的号♥召 效仿了
My sister followed your example.
克莱尔·班奈特
Claire Bennett's.
站出来 表明自己EVO的身分
She stood up and she declared herself.
她相信著你
She believed in you.
她信任你
She trusted you.
她想成为英雄
She wanted to be a hero.
但这却害她丧了命
But it got her killed.
不许你让她白白丧命
Don't you let her death be in vain.
这是你欠她的
You owe her.
我们能帮你卧底进去
We can get you inside.
但在那之后
But after that,
就只能靠你自己了
it'll be up to you.
就这麽办吧
Let's do it.
(别看表面 要看得更透彻)
哈囉 费兹哲罗先生
Hello, Mr. Fitzgerald.
你看起来气色真好
You look really good.
然后还有这个...
ah, we've got this...
我还拿到了一支笔
and then I got... A pen.
这裡面有什麽吗?
Anything in this?
这是摄影机?
It's a camera?
噢 不会吧
Oh, no way.
这太屌♥了
That's awesome!
太好了
Yes!
就像我是007一样
It's like I'm James Bond.
但... 庞德女郎们在哪呢?
But where... are the Bond women?
能为一间像瑞纳塔斯
It would be a dream come true
如此令人敬佩的公♥司♥工作 简直是美梦成真
to work for a venerable company such as Renautas.
还有你知道......你知道做好事
And did you know... did you know that doing good
也是我的志业吗
is also my business?
这真是太美好了 等等...
It's pretty amazing. Wait...
你在开玩笑吗
are you kidding?
我当然今天就可以开始上班
Of course I will start today.
我等不及要揭穿你们到底是多麽邪恶的混♥蛋♥了
I can't wait to expose you for what evil bastards you truly are.
(M.F. 哈里斯)
(人力资源)
(瑞纳塔斯)
导览将于五分钟后开始
Orientation tour begins in five minutes.
请往南边入口方向移♥动♥
Please proceed to the south entry.
在瑞纳塔斯 我们想要培养你们的创新精神
So here at Renautas we want to foster your creative spirit.
做好事成就好事业
Doing good is good business,
而我们更明白 开心的员工才能达到最好的成果
and we know that happy employees do the best work.
所以我们每天中午到下午两点都会供应午餐
So we have catered lunch from noon to 2pm each day,
週二墨西哥捲饼日 然后週三还会有寿司师♥傅♥来服务
Taco Tuesdays, and a sushi chef on Wednesday.
我们总是鼓励进行
We always encourage midday
午间娱乐 来激发你们的创造力
recreation to stimulate your creativity.
所以我们有足球台 乒乓球
So we have foosball, table tennis
然后夏天还会有躲避球