从自愿注册 变为强制注册会花多少的时间?
How long before voluntary registration becomes mandatory?
全国各地的
Around the country,
学校及工作场所都开始要求
schools and workplaces have started to require
基因检测 而这正让
genetic testing. This is nothing more
公然歧视得以名正言顺
than a blatant excuse for discrimination.
我们所做的每个让步
Every concession we make
都等于是替我们自己在处决令上署名
is another signature on our death warrant.
加入抗争
Join the fight.
发起革命
Start the revolution.
(一年前)
(不要调涨EVOs的学费)
(EVOs应享有平等的权利)
(特殊不是罪)
这真不赖
This is not bad.
我好高兴这真的成功了
I'm so happy this worked out.
来了好多可爱的傢伙
So many cute guys showed up.
你会看得出我在说哪几个
You would notice that!
哇 这些是怎麽回事呀?
Whoa, what is all this?
- 噢 终于! 你怎麽那麽晚来 - 嘿!
- Oh, finally! What took you so long. - Hey!
嘿 我只是以为
Hey. I just thought this
只会有几个人来 没想到这麽多人
was gonna be like a few people. This is crazy.
是啊 我们在推特上发了文 然后大家就开始陆续加入了
Yeah, well, we tweeted out, and everyone started showing up,
- 超棒的 - 是呀 现在就像是全部的人都来抗♥议♥了
- it's great. - Yeah, now it's like a full-on protest.
我以为我们说好场面要缓和点
I thought we talked about taking this easy,
菲比 这有点过头了
Phoebe. This is kinda crazy.
是学校想要拒发奖学金给EVOs 好吗?
The school is trying to deny EVO's scholarships, okay?
- 那实在太扯了 - 是啊
- That's total bullshit. - Yeah,
而且教育不该因基因而产生不平等
and genetics should have nothing to do with education.
就是说啊 谢谢你
Exactly, thank you.
那些人是谁呀?
Who are those guys?
也许是时候离开这裡了
This might be time to get out of here.
把这牌子从我脸上拿开 混♥蛋♥
Get that sign out of my face, asshole.
我们走吧 我们快离开这裡
Let's go! Let's get out of here.
不 我们必须要表明立场
No, we have to take a stand.
瞧这怪胎做了什麽
Look what this freak did!
快点 快点 我们走吧
Get 'em all, come on. Let's go!
- 不该发生这种事的 - 拜託 我们走吧
- This wasn't supposed to happen! - Let's go please.
所有人都给我住手
Everyone stop!
你怎麽办到的?
How did you do that?
- 我...我... - 她也是他们的一份子
- I... I... - Okay, she's one of them too.
- 我不知道... - 我们快点离开这裡 快
- I don't know... - Let's get the hell out of here. Come on!
不不不不 别逮捕她 她是想要阻止衝突
No, no, no, no, no. Do not arrest her. She was trying to stop it.
她只是想帮忙
She was just trying to help.
- 把摄影机关掉! - 我要把这纪录下来
- Turn the camera off! - I am documenting this.
注册是为了你们自身的安全
Registration is for your own safety.
使用能力是刑事犯罪
Use of abilities is a criminal offense.
你什麽时候注意到自己的能力的?
When did you first became aware of your abilities?
十六岁
16.
你不在学校的时候和谁住?
Who do you live with when you're not at school?
我哥哥 呃...
My brother, um...
同母异父的哥哥...
my half-brother...
母亲去世了
Mother deceased.
你的爸爸呢? 他在哪裡?
What about your father? Where is he?
我不知道
I don't know.
为什麽你需要知道这些?
Why do you need to know all this?
所有进化的人类必须被输入到资料库裡
All evolved humans must be entered in the database.
这是新的联邦命令
It's a new federal mandate.
站在线上
Stand on the line.
眼睛看这边
Eyes right here.
她出来了
Here she comes.
真是场该死的恶梦
What an effin' nightmare.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
瞧瞧这个 我现在
So check it out. I am
是政♥府♥认证的进化人类了
officially an evolved human.
别闹了
It's not funny.
你有听到她说的吗
Did you hear her in there?
全国注册
National registration?
你很幸运只是拿到张证件
You're lucky all you got was an ID card!
我知道
I know.
你没看到「英雄真♥相♥」最新出的那影片吗
Did you not see the latest Hero Truther video?
我是说 拜託...
I mean, come on! Look...
那太可怕了
Jesus Christ!
还有中国和俄♥国♥实施的
and military conscription in China.
徵兵制度
In Russia.
让他们进去那该死的营区
They got people going to frigging camps,
然后进行大屠♥杀♥
and they're getting sterilized!
当然 但那是俄♥国♥和中国
Oh sure, but that's Russia and China.
那随时都有可能在这裡发生
It could be here in a second!
我跟你说过野狼沙漠的事
I told you about Coyote Sands!
(1961年的实验集中营 在Heroes第三季时曾出现过)
好吗? 政♥府♥早在克莱尔·班奈特
All right? The government has known about EVOs
出现的很久之前就知道EVOs的事了
since way before Claire Bennett came out...
一开始不就是你
Weren't you the one who
想要我拍这些影片的吗
wanted me to make videos in the first place.
我哪知道你会去到处组织抗♥议♥活动
I didn't know you were gonna go round organizing protests.
噢 我很抱歉 对不起
Oh, I'm sorry. I'm... I'm sorry.
你得多加小心
You gotta be more careful.
我们可以快点离开这裡吗
Can we just go?
徵才季 徵才博览会
Internship fetes, internship fair.
我在招募实习生
I'm hiring interns,
也趁机招募女朋友
also known as, a girlfriend.
(我们能让你达成目标/抵达目的地)
计程车也可以啊
So can a cab.
只是要拿一些这个...
Just going to take some of these...
菲比肯定会喜欢我的侧拍花絮的
Phoebe's gonna love all my B-roll.
(我们雇用人类)
呃 那实在很诡异
Uh, that's really weird.
我们一学期大概会僱用六位应聘者
We take about six applicants a semester.
- 好极了 - 你有任何证件吗
- Great. - Do you have any ID?
有 有 有
Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
稍等我一下
Just give me one minute.
环球生物科技
Globus Bio Solutions.
对呀 我看过他们的网站
Yeah, I was on their website,
他们在细胞生物学领域中做了很多很酷的事
and they do some really cool stuff with cell biology.
"很多很酷的事 我好兴奋喔"
"Some really cool stuff, I'm so excited."
不好意思 名额已经满了
Sorry, the position has been filled.
那是公然歧视 你知道 对吧?
That's blatant discrimination, you know that, right?
- 别说了 昆汀 - 你知道吗
- Stop. Quentin. - Do you know that?
- 昆汀 昆汀 - 我在拍你..我用摄影机拍著你
- Quentin. Quentin, - I have you... I have you on camera.
无所谓了 没关係的 走吧
it doesn't matter. It's fine, come on.
反正我也不想和那些混♥蛋♥共事
I don't work with those assholes anyway.
我全都录下来了
I got all that on tape.
不好意思
Excuse me,
我忍♥不住偷听到了
I couldn't help but overhear
发生什麽事了
what happened, uh...
或许我能在其他方面引起你的兴趣
Perhaps I can interest you in a different point of view.
只要你愿意 就能进化
Evolved if you will.
瑞纳塔斯?
Renautas?
我们是全国最快速成长的科技公♥司♥之一
We're one of the fastest growing tech companies in the nation,
但我们不会歧视
but we don't discriminate.
事实上 我们很鼓励
In fact, we encourage the
高度进化的人类到我们最新的园区
highly evolved humans at our newest campus.
未来充满许多令人为之兴奋的机会
The future holds many exciting opportunities,
而且瑞纳塔斯相信你们
and Renautas believes you
是命中注定与众不同的
are meant to do something extraordinary.
呃... 谢谢
Um... thanks.
谢谢
Thanks.
好像不错 但有点诡异
Good thing that wasn't creepy.
我不确定 我是说 那听起来有点酷
I don't know. I mean, it sounds kinda cool.
你只是喜欢他 因为他看起来像刀锋战士
You just like him 'cause he looks like Blade.
是啊 的确很像
Yes, that is it.
做好事成就好事业
Doing good is good business.
有道理