历史正在重演
History is repeating.
有一群人一直遭受迫♥害♥
A class of people have been targeted,
他们被描绘成怪物
portrayed as monsters.
而诉说他们的故事
It's our duty
诉说真♥相♥
to tell their stories.
是我们的责任
The truth.
(两年前)
菲比上大学的第一天
Phoebe's first day at college.
(两年前)
我比她还要兴奋
I'm more excited than she is.
- 是啊 - 对吧
- Yeah. - Yeah. Yeah.
你会没事的 欢迎来到大学 这将会是场精彩的冒险
You're fine. Welcome to college. It's gonna be a grand adventure.
- 不过就是大学嘛 - "不过就是大学嘛"
- It's just college. - "It's just college."
拜託 你会唸到非常多厉害的书
Man, you're gonna be reading so many fancy books.
然后你会毫无理由的用些深奥的词
And you're gonna start using big words for no reason.
然后你会结交到一些
And you'll make, you know,
毕生的挚友... 或树立些...
lifetime friends... and make some...
哇 这裡好棒 嘿
Wow, this is amazing. Hey.
敌人 或者结交些...
enemies, and maybe some...
情人 比如这傢伙
lovers, like this guy.
- 对吧? 其实我开玩笑的 - 住口 别说了
- Right? Actually not him. - Stop! Don't!
- 那真的很... 我才刚到这裡耶 - 千万不要是他
- It really... I just got here. - Don't. Don't do him.
你可以交到比那傢伙更好的
You can do better than that guy.
你知道吗 我能唸大学都是因为某人没毕业
You know, all this is coming from someone, who did not graduate.
我拿了个线上学位...
I got an online degree...
- 噢 对耶 - 我在一次长假后修到的
- Oh, right. - It was just after an extended sabbatical.
- 哦 欢迎 - 噢 真有大学的味道
- Ooh, welcome. - Oh, it smells like college.
什麽味道 噁心吗?
What, gross?
看看这个 你们俩个多美呀
Now look at that. That is adorable.
好了 那麽...我的
Okay, and... my
整理工作结束了
unpacking job is done.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me? There is
还有这麽多要弄耶
so much more to do.
是啊 我是说 你看看这边
Yeah. I mean, look out over here.
你的...室友
Your... roommate
都整理得差不多了
has done quite a bit.
你得赶快跟上
You've got to play catch-up.
这是什麽?
What is this?
也许你该打开它
Maybe you should open it.
"我要把包装纸留起来..."
"I must save the paper..."
我在拆了啦 我在拆了啦
I'm opening it, I'm opening it!
我知道你一直想要台摄影机
I knew you've been wanting one.
昆汀 这...
Quentin, this...
这实在太棒了!
this is so nice!
- 你喜欢吗? - 喜欢
- You like it? - Yeah.
我很喜欢
Yeah, I do.
- 谢谢你 - 这台可是专业用的
- Thank you. - It's a hardcore real one.
是呀 它看起来很厉害
It... yeah, it looks serious.
哇
Wow!
- 你在干什麽? - 我在开机
- What are you doing? - I'm turning it on.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no,
不要录我 我可没穿我的塑身衣
do not record me, I'm not wearing my spanx.
在镜头前的感觉如何呀?
How does it feel to be under the microscope?
嘿 我买♥♥这台摄影机给你
Hey, I... bought this for you.
是要让你继续录你的EVO纪录
Right? This is so you can keep doing your EVO thing.
你觉得我该继续录那些影片?
You think I should keep making videos?
对呀 当然要
Yeah, absolutely.
你的故事是非常棒的
Your story is incredible.
女孩失去了母亲
You know? Girl loses mom,
获得了能力
gains abilities,
开始了大学生活 充满勇气的面对全新的世界
starts going to college, with the backdrop of a brave new world.
这可是奥斯卡等级的
It's Oscar-bait.
我们会赚大钱的
We're gonna make some cash.
是喔 所以你现在是纪录片製作人了?
Right, so you're a documentary filmmaker now?
如果我有空的话 当然没问题
If I got time to fit it into my busy schedule, then yes.
我所能做的不过就只是
All I can do is manipulate
操控光和影子 你觉得会有人在意吗?
light and shadow, you think anyone's gonna care about that?
那很屌♥耶
It's badass!
之前有个白♥痴♥去上今夜秀
There was some dork on the Tonight Show
他只能把水加热到室温
who could just heat water up to room temperature.
- 噢 那实在好弱 - 对呀 所以...
- Oh, that is so lame. - Yeah, so...
嗨
Hi, um...
- 嗨 菲比 - 菲比 对 太棒了...
- Hi, Phoebe. - Phoebe, yeah, amazing...
- 艾里 - 能见到你本人真好
- Aly. Right... - So good to meet you in person.
我得警告你
Um, I need to warn you,
课本都超贵的 所以...
the textbooks are like hella expensive. So...
噢 也许我们可以合买♥♥一些课本 我不想自己买♥♥
Oh, maybe we could share some, I don't wanna buy them.
- 噢 呃... - 嗨!
- Oh, uh... - Hi!
这位拿著摄影机的怪胎 是我哥哥 昆汀
The weirdo with the camera is my brother, Quentin.
- 了解 嗨 嘿 - 嘿 你好吗
- Okay. Um, hi. Hey. - Hey. What's up?
而他正打算要离开了
Wow, and he was just leaving.
- 你说对了 - 谢谢
- You're right. - Thank you.
你...你说的对 我正打算要走了
You.. you're... you're right. I... I am just... leaving.
- 好 - 好了 那麽...
- Yeah. Okay. - Okay, so, uh...
大学生活玩得开心
uh, have fun,
注意安全 还有 也许 呃...
be careful, and, uh, maybe, uh...
有些事真的要小心低调一点...
really be quiet about the, er, the whole...
好了 我已经在脸书上跟她讲过了 她不介意
Okay, I already told her on Facebook, she's cool with it.
噢 对呀 我家乡那边有个小孩
Oh, yeah, there's a... there's a kid back home
可以在水底下呼吸之类的 所以没什麽大不了的
who can like breathe underwater or something. So it's no biggy.
噢 没什麽大不了?
Oh, it's no biggy?
- 看吧 - 所以每个人都能接受那个鱼男孩?
- See? - So everybody's cool with fish-boy then?
- 对呀 - 她不介意
- Yeah. - She's fine.
所以我们不用担心囉? 好吧
We're all cool? All right, uh...
那麽我
then I will
- 你快走啦 - ...下次再见 艾里
- Out you go. - ... be seeing you Aly.
好 再见
Well, okay, bye.
你哥哥还蛮可爱的
Your brother is, ah, kind of adorable.
对啊 他还不错
Yeah, he's all right.
好了 呃...
Okay, uh...
我哥哥觉得我该
my brother thought that I should
录其他影片 所以
make another video, so
开始吧
here goes.
我是菲比·佛莱迪 这是我的第二次尝试
I'm Phoebe Frady, and this is my second attempt.
这很诡异 对吧?
It's freaky, right?
好了 你准备好了吗
Okay, are you ready?
好了 让我拍你 你才是有超能力的人
Okay, well, let me film you. You're the one with the power.
- 给我 - 也是 好了吗?
- Come on! - True. All right?
好了 嘘! 菲比 你得小声点
Okay, shhhh! Phoebe, you have to whisper.
嘘!
Shhhh!
- 所有的超能力... - 好了...
- All powerful forces... - Okay...
...与进化
... and evolution
已经不再是
is not anymore
...无迹可寻的突变...
... A mindless variation...
...人类的基因突变...
... human genome variations...
我的天哪
Oh my God!
菲比 菲比
Hey, hey, hey! Phoebe! Phoebe!
菲比 你没有事 你很安全
Phoebe, hey! Hey! You're okay, you're okay.
好吗?
Okay?
又发生了吗?
Did it happen again?
好吧
Okay.
我们可以再开著灯睡觉吗
Can we leave the lights on again?
当然 没问题 你等我...
Yes, absolutely, if you just...
等我一下 好吗
just give me a second, okay?
好了
Okay.
你还好吗
You're okay?
- 还好 - 你确定吗
- Yeah. - Are you sure?
- 确定 我很抱歉 - 不 这... 不用担心这个 好吗
- Yeah, I'm sorry. - No, it's... don't worry, okay?
好吧
Okay.
对不起
Sorry.
很久很久以前...
Many moons ago...