True.
昆汀的料理教室 第一集
Quentin's Cooking Show, episode 1.
- 噢 我们要拍这个吗? 好吧 - 对呀
- Oh, we're shooting this? All right. - Yes, yeah.
全部都要拍 我们要纪录这顿饭
Everything. We're documenting this meal. Wow!
所以第一件事 你需要一些蘑菇
So first thing you want is some... is some fungi.
- 噢 没错 - 就在这裡 对
- Oh right... so, - Right here. Yeah.
一道完整的菜不可以没有蘑菇
No meal is complete without some fungus.
对 当然 因为蘑菇会带来一种鲜味
Yeah, absolutely, 'cause it gives it that like, dirt taste.
- 我这样好像老女人在做酱料 - 美味! 我的最爱
- Like an old woman made the sauce. - Mm, yum! My fav.
切碎...
Mincing...
把它稍微切碎...
give it a bit of a mince...
那真是厉害的技巧 我可学不来
That is quite the technique. I'm not gonna get that.
我想我可能会直接用电♥话♥
I think I'm probably just gonna use the telephone and...
叫外送
order food.
你好了吗 你准备好了吗
You ready? You ready?
- 我们要开始囉 - 我的天哪 好 可以了
- We're gonna do this - Oh my God, yes! Okay, yeah...
- 数到三... 一 二 三! - 好... 三
- on three... One, two, three! - Ah! Okay... three
这绝对是我做过最暴♥力♥的事了
That's the most traumatic things I've ever done.
对了 呃...
Yeah, um...
如果我这暑假...
So, if I don't...
没有拿到实习的资格的话... 我想
get an internship this summer... I think
我想去奥德萨高峰会
I wanna go to the Odessa Summit.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
别这样
Come on!
这是向全世界证明我们不是怪胎的机会
This is our chance to show the world that we're not
我们应享有人♥权♥
freaks. We deserve rights.
这是证明我们是
It's our chance to prove
注定作些与众不同的事的机会
that we're meant to do something extraordinary.
我们注定会引领未来
That we're meant to usher in the future.
我认为你该留在这裡
I think that you should stay here.
专心准备你的期末考
Focus on your finals.
当然 你当然会这麽想
Of course... course you do.
不就是你说
We're you the one who said
我必须挺身而出参加抗争的吗
I have to reach out and be part of a movement?
你录下了这一切 而到了要缔造历史
Th... you filmed the whole thing, and now you don't want to be
- 的时刻 你却不想参与? - 我觉得那是个坏主意
- there when history is made? - I think it's a bad idea.
尤其是在那场示♥威♥活动发生的事情之后
Okay. Especially after what just happened at the rally.
这根本都是屁话
This is such bullshit!
别这样...
Come on...
- 我是想要保护你 - 我不需要你帮忙
- I'm trying to protect you. - I don't need your help!
我的天哪
Jesus Christ!
别这样
Not cool!