所有EVOs站出来 为自己发声
It's time for all EVOs to stand up,
的时刻到了
and declare ourselves.
派瑞马泰克将会为了
Primatech will open their
(表面上是纸厂 但其实是研究超能力者的机构)
为期三天的高峰会 在6月13日开启他们的大门
doors on June 13th, for a three day summit.
(表面上是纸厂 但其实是研究超能力者的机构)
各地的EVOs必须要
EVOs everywhere must
团结一致
unite in solidarity.
佔领奥德萨对我们而言很重要
It's important for us to be an Odessant.
让我们肩併肩站在一起 呈现为一个
Standing shoulder to shoulder, as one
团结的单一物种
single species.
我们能一起为全人类
Together we can pave the way,
开拓一条通往光明未来的道路
towards a brighter future, for all mankind.
(一年前)
菲比已经好几天没有回我电♥话♥或简讯了
Phoebe hasn't called or text me back in days...
我知道她有点生气 但...
I know that she's a little pissed, but, ah...
我开始有点...担心
I'm getting at little... worried.
菲比?
Phoebe?
语♥音♥信箱已满
The voice message box is
无法再存入新留言 再见...
full and can not take new messages. Goodb...
艾里
Aly!
- 怎麽了 - 艾里 菲比在哪裡
- What? - Aly, where's Phoebe?
我一直在找她...已经好几天
Been lookin' for her... haven't heard from
- 没她的消息了 - 她不在这裡
- her in days. - She's not here.
- 我都没看到她 - 你该打给我的
- I haven't seen her. - You should have called me,
- 她去哪了? - 我... 我不... 我不知道
- where's she been? - I sh... I didn't... I didn't know,
我以为她和你一起待在家裡
I thought she was at home with you.
上次我见到她的时候
Look, last I saw her she was asking
她想跟我借平底鞋 要穿去面试
to like borrow a pair of flats for an interview.
- 什麽面试 - 我...
- For what? - I...
呃...这裡也许有....
um... maybe there's...
我有看到一张名片...
I saw a card... um...
这张...就是这间公♥司♥
this is... this is it... this is the company.
好 这...
Yeah, this...
噢 我知道这傢伙...
Oh, I know this guy...
- 噢 该死 该死 - 什麽? - 我有来电
- Oh, shit! Shit, shit. I've got a call. - What?
你认得这个号♥码吗
Do you know this?
432 德州?
432-Texas?
我不认得
I don't.
昆汀 我搞砸了
Quentin, I messed up.
我只想要回家 我不确定我有没有办法
I just want to come home. I'm not sure I can do this.
他们...他们想要...
They... they want...
拜託 接电♥话♥ 拜託...
Come on, come on, come on...
该死的
Damn it!
(反向电♥话♥查询)
中部 就在奥德萨外
Midland, just outside Odessa.
派瑞马泰克
Primatech.
(表面上是纸厂 但其实是研究超能力者的机构)
- 什麽? - 去查派瑞马泰克阴谋
- What? - Wikipedia Primatech conspiracies.
(表面上是纸厂 但其实是研究超能力者的机构)
他们已经追踪和捕捉EVOs几十年了
They've been tracking and capturing EVOs for decades.
那是高峰会的地点
It's a site of the summit.
我有不好的预感
I've got a bad feeling about this.
我要走了
I'm going.
等等 我跟你一起去
Wait, I'm coming with you.
(德州-奥德萨 6月13日)
就是这裡... 就是这电♥话♥
This is it... this is it.
- 就是这裡 拿著摄影机 - 好
- This is it, here take the camera. - Okay.
我要去问问这个人
I'm gonna go in and talk to this guy.
嘿 呃...
Hey, ah...
请问你有没有可能见过这个女人?
you wouldn't perchance have seen this woman?
这是我妹妹 她昨天大概下午三点半
Ah, this is my sister, she made a call at this
用这裡的公共电♥话♥打了通电♥话♥
payphone, like yesterday, 3.30.
请问...这些监视器
Would you... are any of these,
有没有哪支可能有...
like, these security cameras, are they...
- 没办法 我没有权限看 - 该死的
- No I don't have access to these... - Holy shit!
如果我必须形容现场的状况
Still if I had to describe it,
- 我会说... - 她在高峰会那边
- I'd say... - She's at the summit.
我们得走了 我们赶快过去
We gotta go, we gotta go,
我们赶快过去 快 快 我们走
we gotta go. Come on! Let's go. Let's go!
你能从画面上看到 已经塞车塞了数英里...
You can see from our footage, traffic is backed up for miles...
就像全世界的人都涌进奥德萨一样
as people from across the globe pour into Odessa.
天哪 快点
God! Come on.
人们都下车用走的了...
People are walking...
这像是停车场吗? 快滚回你们的车上...
Is this some kind of parking lot? Get back in your cars...
你们他妈的到底在干什麽啊?
What the hell are you doing, man?
快回...
Get back...!
- 啊! - 昆汀 这太扯了
- Argh! - Quentin, this is crazy.
我们连动都没动 我们就只是停在原地
We're not even moving. We're just standing still,
我们永远到不了那裡的
we're never going to make it.
...不管你怎麽评论中国
... say what you will about the Chinese,
至少他们知道怎麽应付这种情况
at least they know how to handle the situation.
- 我的天啊 - 让EVOs在掌控之下
- Oh, my God! - With EVOs under control.
我们做了什麽? 典型的自♥由♥主义作法
What did we do? Typical liberal response.
我们给了他们发言的自♥由♥与机会
we give them a soapbox to stand on.
是菲比
It's Phoebe.
- 昆汀 你要去哪裡 - 我要过去
- Quentin, where are you going? - I'm going.
- 不太对劲 - 等等 等我
- Something's wrong. - Wait! Wait for me!
这群有自大型妄想症的罪犯身上
Delinquents with delusions of grandeur,
有著等同上膛的武器般的基因
who've been handed the genetic equivalent of a loaded weapon.
噢 天啊
Oh, God!
我的天啊 那是怎麽回事
Oh my God! What was that?
我的天啊
Oh my God!
- 该死 该死 该死 - 我的天...
- Shit! Shit! Shit! - Oh my...
- 你...你疯了吗 我的天哪 - 那是什麽
- Are you... are you crazy? Oh my God! - What is that?
昆汀 拜託你停车
Quentin, please stop the car!
我的天哪 昆汀 快点停车
Oh my God! Quentin, stop the car!
6月13日肯定会在历史上被记载为
June 13th will certainly go down in history
在美国本土最严重的恐怖攻击事件之一
as one of the worst terrorist attacks on American soil.
在如此大范围的破坏与其庞大的...
With such widespread destruction and its sheer n...
我们预期会有大量的伤亡...
We're expecting huge...
今天早上还期望著EVOs与人类
On this morning of hope, with dream of peace between
- 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 不好意思 - 和平共处的梦想...
- Hey, hey, hey, hey! Excuse me! - EVOs and...
对不起...呃 你们...
I'm sorry... ah, have...
你们名单上有没有一个叫菲比·佛莱迪的人?
have you admitted someone named Phoebe Frady?
- 拜託... 来这裡... - 好 你需要有...
- Just please... coming here... - Okay, you need to get...
- 佛 莱 迪 - 没有的话
- F-R-A-D-Y. - I can not
- 昆汀 昆汀 - 我没办法帮你找任何资讯...
- Quentin? Quentin! - look up for you any information...
- 拜託 我只需要知道 - 昆汀 过来这裡!
- Please! I just need to know. - Quentin, come here!
借过
Excuse me.
FBI已确认 激进的EVOs优越主义领导人
The FBI has confirmed that radical EVOs supremacist leader,
莫辛德·苏雷许博士
Dr. Mohinder Suresh,
声称是今天的恐怖攻击
has claimed responsibility as the mastermind behind
- 的主谋 - 噢不
- today's horrific attacks. - Oh no!
- 官方也公布了十名 - 不不不不
- Officials have also released the names and photos - No, no, no, no, no!
- 牺牲自己性命 - 那不可能
- of ten persons of interest. - That's not possible
进行攻击的爆♥炸♥嫌疑犯
Suspect bombers, who took their own lives,
的姓名与照片
carrying out the attack.