黑暗势力迅速的崛起...
the dark grew restless and decided...
他们将会统治世界
it would rule.
你认真的? 现在也要拍?
Seriously, right now?
艾里让我看了那影片
Aly showed me the videos.
为什麽你不告诉我 你又做恶梦了?
Why didn't you tell me you were having the nightmares again?
她跟你说了?
She told you?
嘿...不要生艾里的气
Hey.. don't be mad at Aly.
她只是担心你 我们都很担心
She's just worried about you. We both are.
- 那只是恶梦 - 那不只是恶梦 那是真的
- It's just nightmares. - It's not just a nightmare. It's real!
我能感觉到那黑暗
The darkness, I can feel it.
在等待著 注视著
Er, waiting, watching.
- 你根本不懂 - 嘿 嘿 嘿 别这样 拜託 别这样
- You don't get it. - Hey, hey, hey, come on, come on, come on!
- 我没有发疯 - 我知道 但帮我搞清楚状况
- I'm not crazy! - I know, just help me understand.
我并没有认为你疯了
I don't think you're crazy.
我从没说过"我觉得你疯了"
I never said "I think you're crazy".
这些鸟事都是在妈妈出意外
All the shit started happening
之后才发生的
after Mom's accident.
对吧?
Right?
如果...
What if...
如果我们找个人
what if we just get
- 让你倾诉呢? - 不用
- you somebody to talk to? - No, I
我不需要任何人来告诉我 我哪裡不正常
don't need anyone telling me what's wrong with me.
这又不是我的错
It wasn't my fault.
我知道
I know.
我们都知道
We know.
是妈妈的关係
It was Mom.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
- 我好想她 - 我也很想她
- I miss her so much. - I miss her too.
所以也许你会休息一下
So maybe you will just take a break
暂时不使用你的能力吗?
on using your power for a little bit?
嗯
Yeah.
你可以别再录我崩溃的样子了吗?
Now can you stop filming every mental breakdown I have?
不可能 这很珍贵
No way. This is gold.
我们要去参加日舞影展
We're going to Sundance.
我的能力越来越强了
I'm getting stronger.
就好像我可以
It's like I can
偷走光明
steal light,
吸收光线
absorb it.
与黑暗沟通
Channel the darkness.