剧集 | 双螺旋(2014) | 导航列表
如果你想得到 最好让能帮助我立即撤离的人
so if you want it, you better put somebody on the line
跟我说话
that can get me an evac!
那得找威尔逊上尉
Those are Captain Wilson.
安 天呐
Anne! Oh, my God...
怎么回事
What happened?
是谁做的 是谁
Who did this to you? Who?
-乔丹博士 -莎拉
- Dr. Jordan. - Sarah?
她要我带她去生育室
She made me take her to the birthing chamber.
-我带你去医护室 -不
- We need to get you to the infirmary. - No!
你去阻止她和萨默博士
You have to stop her and Dr. Summer.
他们想离开这座岛
They're trying to leave the island.
他们现在在哪里
Where are they now?
-不不不不 -怎么了
- No, no, no, no! - What happened?
药瓶都碎掉了 我没别的药瓶了
The test vials are broken. I don't have any more.
那么你也无能为力了
Well then, there's nothing you can do.
你看见了吗
Look, do you see this?
真菌酶散落到地里了
The fungal enzyme, it spilled into the ground.
知道这意味着什么吗
Do you know what this means?
这就是母树
It's Mother!
她无处不在
She's everywhere!
索伦你先走 然后是莎拉
Alright, Soren, you'll go first, then you, Sarah.
有人对我们开火 坚持住
We're taking fire! Hang on!
回来啊
Come back!
真菌...
The fungus, it...
它已经深入根附近的土壤之中
It's in the soil around the roots.
但你现在没有母根了啊
But you don't have the root.
我不需要它
I don't need it.
母树根只是贮藏真菌的地方
Mother was just a repository for the fungus.
用现代基因拼接法
With modern gene splicing,
我们可以把真菌插入任何植物
we can insert the fungus into any plant we want.
我们可以在没有霉菌的情况下
We can create widespread infertility
为贫瘠之地创造生育条件
without any mycotic effects.
难以置信 在几年之内
This is incredible. We can create seeds, plantings,
我们可以创造种子 播种出整个果园
whole orchards in the span of a few years.
自此就不再需要纳尔维克了
This will eliminate the need for Narvik.
对不起 茱尔斯
I'm sorry, Jules.
艾伦 你在干什么
Alan, what are you doing?
阻止诶拉瑞亚
Stopping Ilaria.
杀了我来实现吗
By killing me?
我也想阻止他们
I'm trying to stop them, too.
不
No.
如果你这么做 你跟他们没什么差别
If you do this, you're as bad as they are.
艾伦 你现在正在犯大错 拜托
Alan, you're making a huge mistake. Please.
你必须放我一马
You have to let me go.
我不能
I can't.
剧集 | 双螺旋(2014) | 导航列表