剧集 | 双螺旋(2014) | 导航列表
-这事说来话长 -我们没时间闲聊
- It's a long story. - We don't have time for this.
我要跟一个叫迈克尔的人说话
I need to talk to somebody named Michael.
-他失踪了 -那现在管事的是谁
- He's gone missing. - Then who's in charge?
我叫安 我们正处在变革之中
My name is Anne. You arrive at a time of some change.
但我们同样欢迎你的到来
But you are welcome.
之前那个人肯定还会再次下手
Whoever took out our guy is gonna try again,
想一次性干掉我们
pick us off one at a time.
四处观察 分成两队 别走散了
Keep your head on a swivel, teams of two, no wandering off.
遵命 听好了 分成两队
Yes, ma'am. Listen up! Teams of two!
从这里向东面散开
Fan out from here and sweep east!
我之前见过这个
I've seen this before,
就在我们刚来这里的时候
when we first arrived.
你知道这代表什么吗
Any idea what it means?
-也许是个路标 -是路标就好了
- A trail marker, maybe? - Yeah, it's a trail marker.
-你还有别的看法吗 -当然有
- You have a better theory? - Yeah,
这是几个疯子在警告大家
there are crazies out here saying,
"从哪来就滚回哪去"
"Go back wherever the hell you came from."
你们俩能别闲聊了吗
Can you two cut the chatter?
集♥合♥ 集♥合♥
Form up! Form up!
大家都听到指令了 集♥合♥
You heard the commander! Form up! Go! Go!
索伦
Soren?
天呐
Jesus.
你还好吗 你的眼睛怎么了
Are you Ok? What happened to your eye?
-抱歉 凯尔博士 -为什么抱歉
- I-I'm sorry, Dr. Kyle. - For what?
你听过诶拉瑞亚公♥司♥这个名字吗
Are you aware of the Ilaria Corporation?
没有听过
The name is not familiar to me.
四天内 他们会散播一种致命病毒
In four days, they're going to launch a fatal virus,
这种病毒能消灭大量人口
which will decimate a large percentage of the human population
死亡人口可以达到五十亿
up to 5 billion deaths.
-纳尔维克吗 -新的菌株 纳尔维克C
- Narvik? - A new strain, Narvik-C.
这种菌株可以自我复♥制♥ 所以
It's self-replicating, so it'll
最多在几周内 病毒就会散播到全球各地
spread around the globe in a matter of weeks, if not days.
我不知道能怎么帮你
I don't see how we can help.
请不要浪费我的时间
Please don't waste my time.
我知道迈克尔的不育实验
I know about Michael's infertility experiments.
-我想要那种技术 -我为什么要给你
- I want the biotech. - Why should I give it to you?
诶拉瑞亚不关心我们怎么减缓人口增长
Ilaria's unconcerned about how we slow population growth,
他们觉得这是自然现象
just that it happens.
如果我能给他们展示新的可能
If I can show them another way...
用我们的不育实验图呗
Using our infertility graphs.
那也比屠♥杀♥大量无辜的人要好啊
Better that than slaughtering billions of people.
这是外面世界的问题
This is an outside-world problem.
这是全世界的问题
It's a whole-world problem.
如果他们释放了新的纳尔维克病毒
If they release the new Narvik,
谁都无法幸免 哪怕是这座岛上的人
no one is safe, not even on an island.
我是在向你求助
I'm asking for your help.
没必要撒谎
There's no need to lie.
你不是在求我
You're not asking;
如果我拒绝你
your man...
你的手下就会朝我开枪
is prepared to shoot me if I refuse.
是这样吧
Isn't that right?
你没带来 对吧
You don't have it, do you?
它在一个安全的地方
It's in a safe place.
不 如果你知道在哪 早开始讨价还价了
No. If you knew where it was, you'd already be taking bids.
我了解安
I know Anne,
我也了解这座修道院
and I know this abbey.
我可以找来你想要的
I can get you what you want.
但是有条件吗
For a price?
你想要什么 彼得
What do you want, Peter?
保证在事件结束后不会受到诶拉瑞亚骚扰
Guaranteed immunity from Ilaria when all this is over.
没问题
Done.
还有一些佣金
And a finder's fee:
九位数
nine figures.
你想要一亿美元吗
You want $100 million dollars?
阻止了五亿人死亡 你这是捡便宜了
To prevent 5 billion deaths, I'd say you're getting a bargain.
你就是头猪
You're a pig.
猪得吃东西
And pigs get fed.
有一个刻痕
There's an indentation
在第三和第四脊椎之间
in between the third and fourth vertebrae.
找到了
Got it.
针头向上
Angle the needle upward.
插入半英寸深
Insert the needle half an inch
要非常慢
very slowly.
我不知道我会不会让人这么对我
I don't know that I'd let anyone do this to me
在没有麻醉的情况下
without anesthesia.
如果我睡着了就没法告诉你怎么做了
I can't tell you what to do if I'm taking a nap.
我有提到要慢点吗
Did I mention to do it slowly?
插不进去
It's not going in.
阻力是因为液体形成的隔膜
The resistance is a membrane with fluid.
向里再推一点点 这步很重要
Push a fraction of an inch. This part is crucial.
再进去一点你就可能损伤到我的脊髓
Any further and you could damage my spinal cord.
什么都没发生
Nothing's happening.
拔♥出♥来♥ 拔♥出♥来♥
Ah! Take it out! Take it out!
怎么回事
What's going on?
过了 你插♥进♥了神经...
You missed, you're in the nerve...
你插♥进♥了神经组织
you're in the nerve tissue.
我该怎么办
What should I do?
拔♥出♥来♥ 该死的
Take it out, damn it!
你得重新再来
You'll have to start over again.
要知道 这对我来说也不容易
You know, this isn't easy for me either.
很好
Good.
你醒了 又能看到那双漂亮的眼睛了
You're awake. So we get to see those pretty eyes.
我在哪
Where am I?
你是我们家的客人
You're a guest in our home.
看
See?
我还给你带了汤来
I even brought you supper.
我们这岛上就缺盐
What we need on this island is salt.
你带盐来了吗
Did you bring any salt?
抱歉 没货了
Sorry, fresh out.
尝一口
Try some.
闻起来不错 但是我不饿
Smells great, but I'm not hungry.
明白了
I see.
你太高贵了不稀罕吃我们东西
You're too good to eat at my table.
给你最好的一部分
Got one of the good bits.
眼睛是最好的部位
The eyes are the best part.
不 真的 我不行
No, really, I couldn't.
那好吧
Well, that's it.
我说了要照顾你
I said I'd look after you,
但如果你要批评我的厨艺
But if you're gonna badmouth my cooking...
你这是想干什么
What do you think you're doing?!
我只是在看他的眼睛
I was just looking at his eyes.
你离他远点
You stay away from him.
看看你 离准备好还早着呢
Look at ya. You're nowhere near ready
比岛上那些兔子还瘦
skinnier than one of them island rabbits.
什么都没有
Nothing.
有萨默博士的影子吗
Any sign of Dr. Sommer?
踪迹到桥上就消失了
The trail disappears up at the ridge.
四分之一英里半径内没有任何踪迹
There's no sign of anything within a quarter-mile radius.
我们要回修道院了
We're going back to the abbey.
不不 咱们留他在这 他就死定了
No, no. We leave him out here, he's dead.
他可能早就死了
He's probably dead already.
听着 温格 我们就快找到可能治愈
Look, Winger, we're on the verge of finding a possible cure
也许是世界上最糟糕病原体的解药了
to maybe the world's worst pathogen.
我可不会空手回去
I'm not going back without it.
我指挥下的人可能不是
The men assigned to my command are not
特种部队或是海豹突击队
Special Forces or Navy Seal,
但是他们也是人 而刚才那个
but they're men, and that guy
吊在树上的是他们自己人
hanging in the tree back there is one of their own.
听着 我们遭受攻击的唯一原因
Look, the only reason we were attacked
是因为我们接近了目标
is because we're getting closer.
剧集 | 双螺旋(2014) | 导航列表