剧集 | 双螺旋(2014) | 导航列表
We just leave them out there to die?
没错
Yes.
除非你们想跟着他们一起死
Unless we all want to die along with them.
在遭受如此损失的时期
It is in times of unimaginable loss
最重要的是坚持正确的道路
that adherence to our own true path is most vital!
我们如此信任你
We trusted you!
在每个出口增设守卫
Place guards at every entrance.
把大门锁起来 现在就去
Lock it down. Now.
莎拉
Sarah!
你说你检查过她的房♥间了
You said you checked her room?
艾伦 你还好吗
Alan? Hey! You OK?
我想我知道她在哪里了 有这么个房♥间
I think I know where she is. There's a room...
在某栋附属大楼里 我差点就成功了
In one of the outbuildings. I almost made it there once
但在我找到证据之前 我被人伏击了
but I was ambushed before I could find proof.
-什么证据 -我来这座岛
- Proof of what? - I came to this island
是有原因的 而我认为证据就在修道院下面
for a reason, and I believe it's buried in this abbey.
我们也曾经历过这一切
Yes, we've been here before,
不是吗
haven't we?
枯萎病 瘟疫 干旱
Blights, plagues, drought...
寄生虫... 要毁掉一座果园
parasites... There's so many ways
有这么多方法
to devastate an orchard.
我们从无到有建立了这个地方
We built this place up from nothing,
熬过了
persevered through
难以想象的艰难险阻
unimaginable hardships.
但倘若根部发生病变
But when a disease attacks the roots,
改变就必不可少
changes are necessary.
阿斯特丽德
Astrid...
记得那些西班牙人发现我们的时候吗
Do you remember when the Spanish found us?
你的牺牲...
Your sacrifice was...
很英勇
heroic.
还有你的女儿
And your daughter,
亲爱的安娜贝尔
sweet Annabelle.
是你培育了一代子孙
You nurtured the seeds of a generation.
爱丽丝 没有你
Alice... Without you,
就没有这个社团
there'd be no fellowship.
旧方法需要被摒弃
The old ways needed to be discarded
新想法才能实现
so your new ideas could come to fruition.
植物生长需要修剪
Pruning a plant makes it grow.
庄稼强壮需要打薄
Thinning a crop makes it strong.
你在跟谁说话
Who are you talking to?
艾米 你有话要跟我说吗
Amy! Do you have something to say to me?
马尔科姆修士
Brother Malcolm,
就是攻击了你的那个人
the one who attacked you,
兰德里把他抓起来关进沉思狱了
Landry had him taken down to a contemplation cell.
不不不 我不想这样 我不想他
No, no, no, I don't want that. I don't want him
被关起来 让他跟大伙儿在一起吧
to be locked away. Let him stay with the others.
但他逾越了规章
But he transgressed!
你不担心吗
You're not concerned?
恰恰相反
Quite the contrary.
有力的异议有时是健康的
Vigorous dissent is sometimes healthy.
但你总说一颗老鼠屎...
But you always say how one bad apple--
现在我不这么说了
Now I'm saying something different.
有问题吗
Is there a problem with that?
当然没有 但为什么...
Of course not, but why--
看到这些女人了吗
Do you see these women?
是你的姐♥妹♥们♥
Your sisters.
她们每一个人
Each and every one of them
都为了这个社团尽心尽力
dedicated their lives to this fellowship.
我怎么要求 她们就怎么去做
They did everything that was asked of them
没有质疑 从不抱怨
without question, without complaint.
她们很快乐地
They lived happily
遵循着
in the service
我的意愿
of my will.
不论是何要求
No matter the demand,
不论是何牺牲
no matter the sacrifice.
现在她们骄傲的衣钵传承给你了
That proud mantle is being passed to you.
你准备好接受了吗 艾米
Are you ready to receive it, Amy?
准备好了吗
Are you?
法拉格特博士 你睡着了吗
Dr. Farragut, are you asleep?
叫我彼得吧
Call me Peter.
我想代表整个社团
I wanted to apologize
对这现状
on behalf of our fellowship
向你道歉
for the way things turned out.
你来帮助我们 但我们的态度恐怕
You came here to help us, and I'm afraid we've been
不太友好
less than forthcoming.
"不太友好"
"Less than forthcoming"?
你♥他♥妈♥是疯了吗
Are you out of your god damn mind?
我只是觉得...
I just thought--
迈克尔往我头上倒了一桶老鼠
Michael dumped a barrel of rats on my head.
你怎么会认为
In what world do you think
我会接受你的道歉
I would ever accept an apology from you?
请别对我大吼大叫
Please don't yell at me.
-我被关在一个破... -别吼了
- I have been locked in a pit... - Please don't!
-折磨 饿得半死 -别冲我嚷嚷
- Tortured, starved half to death... - Stop yelling at me!
你知道一直以来
Do you have any idea how hard it is
保持理智有多痛苦吗
to be the sensible one all the time?
我努力为我们的人♥民♥做正确的事
I try to do what's right for our people,
瞧瞧他们是怎么感谢我的
and this is how I am thanked!
我非常清楚你的感受
I know exactly how you feel.
你怎么会明白
How could you?
只能说我在工作时面临了
Let's just say I face similar challenges
和你类似的挑战
in my line of work.
试试和你的家人共事吧
Try working with your family.
-试过了 -最糟心了
- I have. - It's the worst.
绝对让人抓狂
The absolute pits.
安
Anne?
你在下面吗
Are you down here?
艾米 怎么了
Amy? What's wrong?
-迈克尔来了吗 -不
- Is Michael coming? - No.
-我不知道该怎么办 -扔条绳子下来怎么样
- I don't know what to do. - How about throwing down a rope?
-告诉我 -我觉得迈克尔疯了
- Tell me. - I think Michael's going crazy.
他在对着墙上的画像说话
He was talking to the portraits on the wall.
他说了什么
What was he saying?
什么庄稼之类的 完全没有道理
Something about the crop? It didn't make any sense.
他经常不遵循常理 但现在你的职责
He doesn't always make sense, but it's your job
就是保护他 服从他
to protect him now, to bow to his will.
你明白了吗
Do you understand?
你听上去和他一模一样
You sound exactly like him.
说不定咱们能上去后再谈这个问题
Look, maybe we could talk about this up top?
肯定有绳子之类的东西
There's got to be a rope somewhere.
除非迈克尔放我走 否则我不会出去的
I'm not leaving until Michael releases me.
-你在逗我吗 -艾米 听我说
- Are you kidding me? - Amy, listen to me.
你去找他 自愿听他差使
You will go to him and you will offer yourself.
不 我不需要听你的
No! I don't have to listen to you,
我也不需要听他的
and I don't have to listen to him.
艾米 你只要把该死的绳子丢下来就好
Amy, just throw down the god damn rope!
-也不用听他的 -艾米
- Or him, either! - Amy!
艾米
Amy!
我对此很抱歉
I'm so sorry for this.
天呐
Oh, my God!
你们吓到我了
You scared me.
你的父母呢
Where are your parents?
我们的爸爸病了 然后他伤害了妈妈
Our dad got sick, then he hurt our mom.
-你♥爸♥爸现在在哪 -莉兹 鲁克
- Where's your dad now? - Lizzy? Luke?
-你们在哪 -就是他
- Hey, where are you guys? - That's him.
孩子们 出来 咱们玩个小游戏
Hey kids, come on out, we're going to play a little game.
没事的
It's going to be OK.
没事 没事
It's OK. It's OK.
莉兹 鲁克
Lizzy? Luke?
出来吧 孩子们
Come on, guys!
我知道你们在里面
剧集 | 双螺旋(2014) | 导航列表