剧集 | 双螺旋(2014) | 导航列表
不 不是你和我
No, not you and me.
只有我
Just me.
别胡闹了 你是我女儿
Don't be ridiculous, you're my daughter.
而你这个母亲
And you're my mother
允许我们的父亲
who authorized our father's request
来给我受孕
to impregnate me.
你跟迈克尔一起 被剥夺了权力
You've lost your rights along with Michael.
现在修道院是我的了
The abbey is mine now.
我不会让你毁掉我们的家
I won't let you destroy our home.
尤其是在迈克尔已经造成这么大损失之后...
Not after the destruction Michael has caused already...
艾格尼丝死了 迈克尔不在了
Agnes is dead, Michael is gone.
现在没人能保护你了
There's no one left to cuddle you anymore.
彼得是对的 我被关进地下密牢是因为你
Peter was right: you had me sent to the oubliette.
你 黄毛丫头
You, child.
所有这些混乱 死亡和破坏
All this chaos, this death and destruction...
你无法接管他的一切
You cannot take what he has.
你做不了他那样的人
You cannot be what he has been.
我不想成为他
I don't want to be him.
我想要更多
I want more.
曾有段时间...
There was a time...
高楼大厦耸立了几百年
when buildings stood for centuries
就像男人们被迫
as men were reduced
在地上爬行的时间一样长
to crawling on their knees.
但都过去了
But no longer.
你为什么放了我
Why did you release me?
你想从我这里得到什么
What is it you want from me?
我叫茱莉亚·沃克
My name is Julia Walker.
我曾经来找过你一次 迈克尔
I came looking for you once, Michael,
在三十年前
thirty years ago.
我当时需要你的帮助
I needed your help then,
或许你现在可以帮助我
maybe you can help me now.
三十年
Thirty years.
时间是毫无意义的
But time has no meaning.
三十年可以像一天一样短暂
Thirty years can be a day
或是像永世一样长
or an eternity.
我在寻找一样特别的东西
I'm looking for something special,
传说几十年前出现在这个岛上的东西
something that was rumored to be on this island decades ago.
我在找一个孩子
I'm looking for a child.
有一种新型疾病在对我们这类人造成危害
There's a new disease that's killing our kind.
我们认为唯一的治愈方法
We believe the only way to cure it
是利用永生干细胞
is through immortal stem cells
我们相信那个孩子是关键所在
and we believe that child to be the key.
我记得
I remember.
你记得他在哪里吗
Do you remember where it is?
在地牢里的每一天
Every day, in that pit,
我都因为知道那个孩子的存在而痛苦着
I was plagued by knowledge of that child.
他提醒着我 自己的失败...
Reminded of the failure of my work...
无论是在自己的孩子上
with my own children,
还是在自己的生活上
with my own life.
你能告诉我他在哪里吗
Can you tell me where it is?
告诉你 不能
Tell you, no.
我可以带你去看
I can show you.
发生了什么 莎拉呢
What happened? Where's Sarah?
她有事要忙 我来代替她
She had business to take care of. I'm going in her place.
彼得呢
Where's Peter?
看到我们都站在你这边就摔门而去了
Stormed away once we all took your side.
怎么跟演肥皂剧似的 法拉格特博士
Why the soap opera, Dr. Farragut?
这不是我本意
It wasn't my intention.
如果你想的是错的 我们就完了
If you're wrong about this, we're screwed.
如果我是错的 我和你们一样完了
I'm wrong about this, we're all screwed.
孩子在这里吗
The child's out here?
是的
Yes.
岩石中
There's a...
有个裂缝
a cleft in the rock
沿着它可以走向一个小山洞
leading to a small cave.
我发誓
I swear!
我发誓就在这里
I swear it was here!
三十年可以改变很多事情
A lot can change in 30 years.
是的[法语]
Oui,
事情改变得越多[法语]
plus ca change,
越是与原来相同[法语]
plus c'est pareil.
很好
Very good!
谢谢你 沃克小姐 谢谢你放了我
Well, thank you, Miss Walker, for releasing me,
我是一个很有耐心的人
I'm a patient man,
但是即使是我的耐心也是有限的
but even my patience has its limitations.
我不希望你那些永生的朋友
I wouldn't want any of your immortal friends
知道我的存在
knowing of my existence.
小心驶得万年船 你说是吧
Better to be discreet, don't you think?
眼不见 心不烦
Out of sight, out of mind.
看来这刀能用
I guess the sword works.
你感觉如何 莎拉
How are you feeling, Sarah?
我能叫你莎拉吗
May I call you Sarah?
你想帮我吗
You want to help me?
告诉我你们对我和我的孩子做了什么
OK, tell me what happened to me and my baby.
没什么
Nothing.
你管被下药
You call being drugged
然后被强行堕胎叫没什么吗
and forced to undergo an abortion nothing?
我们没让你堕胎
We didn't give you an abortion.
我们只是进行了引产
We simply induced labor.
你们干了什么
You did what?
我告诉过你了
I told you.
我们永远不会伤害一个婴儿
We'd never hurt a baby.
是吧 兰德里
Would we, Landry?
我们永远不会伤害一个婴儿
We would never hurt a baby.
看到了吧
See?
他就在那里
It's right there.
我也很愿意把他还给你
And I'd be happy to give it back to you...
只是需要你
you just...
给我点东西作为回报
have to give me something in return.
你要什么
What?
永生
Immortality.
剧集 | 双螺旋(2014) | 导航列表