剧集 | 双螺旋(2014) | 导航列表
不是跟我说
Don't tell it to me.
是跟他说
Talk to him.
法拉格特博士似乎认为你是危险分子
Dr. Farragut seems to think you're dangerous.
他其实还真的对你有所了解 当然那也是应该的...
He actually knows quite a bit about you. Well, he should...
毕竟他是你弟弟嘛
since he's your brother.
我其实真的也不明白他为何希望我把你关起来
I really have no idea why he wanted me to confine you,
但我觉得吧 你们俩很明显有点过节
but I mean, it's fairly obvious that you two have your issues.
也许你们能一起解决 也许你们会自相残杀
Maybe you'll solve them. Maybe you'll kill each other.
我很期待看到结果
I can't wait to find out which.
-你要攻击我吗 -看情况
- You gonna attack me? - It depends.
你想告诉我咱俩现在在这儿的原因吗
You wanna tell me why is here? You and I here?
我是在尽我的责任
I was trying to do my job.
保护他的子民免受真菌病侵袭
To protect his people from the mycosis.
那工作需要把我也卖♥♥了吗
And that involved ratting me out?
我是想说服他跟我们合作
I was trying to convince him to work with us.
-你是我最后的底牌 -是啊
- You were the last chip I had to bargain with. - Right.
迈克尔和他的人一直跟我的队伍对着干
Michael and his people have been working against my team.
是我的队伍
My team.
不再是了
Not anymore.
每次出什么问题
You know, every time something goes wrong,
我一看 都有你的份
I look up and there you are.
北极生物公♥司♥ 巴黎
Arctic BioSystems, Paris,
-现在又是这里 -我
- and now here. - Me?
你炸了一栋楼 艾伦 你杀了人
You blew up a building, Alan! You murdered people!
我是想救茱莉亚
I was trying to save Julia.
你差点没杀了她
Well, you could've killed her.
你什么时候关心她了
Since when do you care?
对了 从你睡了她之后
Oh, that's right! Since you slept with her.
你这个自私自利的混♥蛋♥
Oh, you selfish, self-centered prick!
我去北极是为了避开她
I went up to the Arctic to get away from her,
好让你重拾自己的生活 而我得到了什么
so you could have your life back! And what did I get?
纳尔维克 我差点失去了一切
NARVIK! I nearly lost everything,
怎么就变成你才是受罪的那个了
and yet somehow, you're the one who's suffered?
我在北极失去了茱莉亚
I lost Julia in the Arctic.
别骗自己了
Don't kid yourself.
多年来她一直想离开你
She'd been trying to get away from you for years.
别再说她了
Not another word about her.
威胁一个手被绑住的人还真是轻松啊
It's easy to threaten a man when he's tied up.
-接着说啊 -是你自己有好日子不过 艾伦
- Now say something. - You threw your life away, Alan.
你是杀人犯 还是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You're a murderer and a terrorist.
而你是个假装成为我的山寨货
And you're a second-rate hack who's pretending to live my life
因为你没法建立自己的生活
because he couldn't make it on his own.
你知道做一个
Do you have any idea what it's like
事事成功的人是什么感觉吗
to be the man who could never quite measure up?
我各方面优秀又不是我的错
Not my fault I was better at everything.
你妻子可不是这么说的
That's not what your wife said.
我非常想知道
I would very much like to know
我的果园出什么事了
what is going on in my orchard.
有什么事发生吗
Is something happening?
疾控中心的朋友貌似查清了
Well, our friends in the CDC seem to have figured out
这可怕的疾病是怎么传播的
how this terrible sickness is transmitted.
通过蜂蜜
Through honey.
迈克尔 这不可能
Michael, that's not possible.
我们做了防护措施 小心谨慎...
We followed the safeguards, took every precaution--
但还是出现了一个不该出现的
And yet, there's a contaminated beehive
受污染的蜂巢
where no hive should be.
如果这就叫做了防范
If that's following precautions,
那我真不想看到失控会是什么样
I'd hate to see what out of control looks like.
我们培育的花种都是无菌的
We bred the pollen to be aseptic.
就算蜜蜂在墙外异花传粉
Even if the bees were cross-pollinating from outside the wall,
也不会发生这种事
this shouldn't be happening.
那你怎么解释
Well, then how can you explain it?
有时... 自然自行其道
Sometimes... nature finds a way.
自然啊
Nature.
知道这是什么吗 海芒果
Do you know what this is? Cerbera odollam.
来自马达加斯加
From Madagascar.
他们称其为
They call it
自杀树
the Suicide Tree.
它的树液含有一种生物碱毒素
Its sap contains an alkaloid toxin
能阻断心脏内的钙离子通道
which blocks the calcium channels in the heart.
只要一滴
Just a single drop,
心脏就彻底停跳了 几乎是...
the heart stops completely, and death...
瞬间死亡
is nearly instantaneous.
如果是自然自行其道 你早就死了
If nature had its way, you'd already be dead.
但这株植物是无害的
But this plant is harmless,
因为通过我的嫁接 它失去了毒性
because I grafted the poison out of it.
在这座岛上 自然行我之道
On this island, nature does what I tell it to do.
跟你们一样
Just like you.
处理好这事
Fix this.
死亡不可能这么痛
Being dead can't possibly hurt this much.
-别乱动 -有问题
- Stay still. - Something's not right.
你不会死在我面前吧
You're not gonna die on me, are you?
-这好像不可能 -我已经要死了
- I didn't think that was possible. - I'm already dying.
我知道 你说过
I know. You told me.
TXM7病毒 我还以为你...
TXM-7. I thought you were--
是永生不死 可不是刀枪不入
Immortal, not indestructible.
我不会衰老
I don't age,
比你们愈合的也快
I heal faster than you,
但是指头断了长不回来 我不是金刚狼
but I can't grow a finger. I'm not Wolverine.
金刚狼是谁
Who's Wolverine?
别动
Still.
笑一笑都疼
It hurts to laugh.
别动
Still.
你和那鬼魂缠身的人打架
You fought the haunted man.
-他和鬼魂说话 -他生前名叫畑宏
- The one that talks to ghosts. - His name was Hatake.
生前 他死了吗
Was? Is he dead?
-我不知道 -你为什么和他打
- I don't know. - Why did you fight?
-和你来这的目的有关吗 -没有
- Is it about why you're here? - No.
我们是因为私人恩怨
Our fight was personal.
他是我父亲
He was my father.
你杀了你父亲吗
You killed your father?
我们关系不好
We had issues.
我和我父亲关系也不好
I have issues with my father too.
不过和你不同
Different kind.
我从来没见过他
I never met him.
也许这对你是好事
Yeah, well, maybe that's for the best.
凯尔
Kyle?
凯尔...
Kyle...
你醒了
You're awake.
大家都在哪
Where is everybody?
他们非常挂念你 尤其是萨默医生
They were very concerned about you. Especially Dr. Sommer.
-你感觉如何 -感觉像有人捅了我一刀
- How do you feel? - Like someone just stabbed me.
你之前脉搏几乎摸不到
You barely had a pulse.
我从没见过有人恢复得这么快
I've never seen someone recover so quickly
你流了那么多血
after losing so much blood.
我一直恢复得比较快
Yeah, I've always been a fast healer.
你的肺脏和胰脏都有穿孔
You have a perforation in your lung and pancreas.
躺下吧
Lie back.
我会不会有什么...
Was there any...
-无法挽回的损伤 -伤疤你是留定了
- permanent damage? - You'll have a pretty good scar,
但你恢复得真的很好
but your recovery is remarkable.
-大概是基因好吧 -看来是
- Good genes, I guess. - Clearly.
蜂蜜的事你知道吗
Did you know about the honey?
我也是刚听迈克尔说的
I just found out from Michael.
我正想来告诉你
I was coming to tell you.
以后你再听到什么消息
The way this works is when you hear things,
就马上告诉我 免得我措手不及
you tell me immediately, so I don't get blindsided.
如果事事都得我自己留心 还要你什么用
If I have to find things out on my own, what do I need you for?
对不起 以后不会了
I'm sorry. It won't happen again.
以后不会再有的事不止这一件
It's not the only thing that won't be happening again.
剧集 | 双螺旋(2014) | 导航列表