剧集 | 双螺旋(2014) | 导航列表
兰德里... 兰德里...
Landry... Landry...
求你了
Please!
不 兰德里 求你了
No... Landry, please!
艾米
Amy.
艾米 你听得见吗
Amy, can you hear me?
感觉如何
How do you feel?
还行 我...
Fine, I...
我没感觉到任何疼痛
I don't feel any pain,
什么感觉都没有
nothing...
你没有感觉是因为手术成功了
You don't feel anything because the procedure was successful.
你们成功了吗
You really did it?
自己看吧
See for yourself.
终于成了
Finally!
我永生了
I'm immortal.
永生了
Immortal!
我生来就应该如此
Just like I was always meant to be.
你想怎样 彼得
What do you want, Peter?
我对你没有企图 哥哥
I want nothing from you, brother.
是吗 那你有没有什么罪行要招供的呢
Oh... well then, maybe you have a confession to make?
你想让我招供吗
You want a confession?
如果当初我先上去 我也不会把你
If the tables were turned, I wouldn't have helped you
救出那个地牢的
out of that pit, either.
滚开
Get out of my way.
我和茱莉亚谈过了
I spoke to Julia.
她想见你
She'd like to see you.
怎么 你现在给她跑腿了吗
What are you, her errand boy?
情况有变 是关于纳尔维克-C的
There's a new development, something about Narvik C.
什么情况
What about it?
她不告诉我
She wouldn't tell me.
我估计又到了茱尔斯和艾伦二人转专场了
I guess it's the Jules and Alan show again,
就像以前一样
just like old times.
得了吧 彼得
Spare me, Peter.
你自己造的孽自己受
You made your own bed.
我说过我会转达给你
Look, I said I'd tell you.
至于你去不去 我才不在乎
Go see her, don't go see her, I don't care.
-她在哪呢 -在植物学实验室里
- Where is she? - In the botany lab.
她在那里干什么
What's she doing there?
我又怎么会知道
How the hell should I know?
我只是个跑腿的而已
I'm just the errand boy.
茱尔斯
Jules?
茱尔斯
Jules!
抓着条大鱼
Think I got me a big one!
瞧瞧 瞧瞧
Well, well, well!
-凯尔... -少套近乎
- Kyle... - Don't "Kyle" me!
我拿住你了 虽说我想了好半天才明白
I'm on to you. Took me a while to figure it out, but...
但我算知道你有什么企图了
Ha! I got your number now, doc.
-你病了 -错了 朋友
- You're sick! - No, my friend,
病的人是你
you're sick.
之前我被困在卡德默斯的地盘上的时候
Back when I was sojourning at Casa del Cadmus,
我还琢磨了一阵子
I had some time to think.
有一个疑影儿
And the one thought that kept
一直在我脑子里转悠
gnawing at my brain was,
艾伦·法拉格特博士
what in the world was Dr. Alan Farragut
在病毒袭击那船上之前
doing on this island for all
那几个月里都在做什么呢
those months before the contagion hit the boat?
我是说 如果你真是来这阻止不死人的
I mean, if you were really here to stop the worldwide
全球大阴谋 那你为什么不杀了迈克尔
immortal conspiracy, why didn't you kill Michael?
你有的是机会下手 你说啥呢
You had plenty of opportunities. What now?
-我听不清 -诶拉瑞亚...
- Can't hear you. - Ilaria...
诶拉瑞亚 是啊
Ilaria. Right.
你在巴黎 一个一个地解决掉永生者
Ahh... You're in Paris, picking off immortals one by one,
但是你意识到 这样一辈子也干不完
but you realize, ha! That could take forever.
然后你收集到一些情报
Then you get a piece of intel
有一个与世隔绝的永生者
about a rogue immortal
在这个岛上进行实验
running experiments on this island, so,
你就跳上一条船 加入了这个家族
you hop a boat and join the fellowship.
哈里路亚
Hallelujah!
把我放下来...
Cut me down...
你是真心要跟诶拉瑞亚集团过不去 是吧
You really wanted to stick it to Ilaria, didn't you?
所以你就留下了
So you stay here.
但是你并没有和迈克尔作对 你没有
But not working against Michael - no!
你为他工作
Working for him.
研发了最完美的生物武器
Developing the perfect biological weapon
一种能对所有吃下的人造成影响的真菌
of a fungus that would affect anybody who ingested it.
你发明了这个 是你把我变成这样的
You created this. You did this to me.
不是...
No...
你以为能看着我死掉 是吧
Thought you were going to watch me die, did ya?
现在我要以牙还牙
Now I'm going to return the favour.
然后我想我会
And then I think I'm gonna
吃掉你的眼睛
eat your eyes.
有件事我总也想不明白
You know what I don't understand?
为什么要这么费劲地掩盖它
Why we go to such inexhaustible lengths to hide these.
迈克尔通过注射有色液体
Michael with his injections,
你使用隐形眼镜
you with your contact lenses...
我永远不会把我这双美丽的银眼藏起来
I will never hide my glorious silver eyes.
现在轮到你兑现诺言了
It's time for you to keep up your end of the deal.
母根在哪里
Where's Mother?
我真搞不懂你为什么这么关心
Why you care about a dried-up old root
一颗干枯的老树根
is beyond me.
我以前看不清
I couldn't see before.
但是现在
But now...
一切都是那么清晰
Everything is so clear,
那么无尽
so endless.
打破镜子会带来七年厄运哦
Well that's seven years' bad luck.
我不会再问第二遍
I'm not going to ask you again.
不过对我们无所谓了
What do we care?
七年只不过是沧海一粟
Seven years is a drop in the bucket--
永生并不代表就不会死
Just because you're immortal doesn't mean you can't die.
好吧
Fine.
你要是这么想要它
If you want it that badly,
你可以在大门向北150码外的
you'll find it in the hollowed-out belly
一颗空心的
of an old tree stump
老树桩里找到它
150 yards north of the main gate.
这边还需要强力胶带
More duct tape here!
-把这里绑紧点 -马上来
- Tighter up here! - Coming right up!
-把排风口封上 -那边再来点
- Disable the fan! - More over there...
怎么了 博士
What's wrong, Doc?
撑不住了吗
Can't hold out any longer?
这是什么 你也想玩吗
What's this? You want to play too, huh?
开玩笑吧
Are you kidding?
准备好 兄弟们 毒气要放下来了
Gear up, boys, this is going down!
穿上防护衣 带上防毒面具
Get your MOPP suits and gas masks on.
我们要像对待任务一样保护好这个地方
We should protect it as if we have a mission to accomplish.
父亲 你看见了吗
You see, father?
我和你一样了 比你更胜一筹
I'm just like you, only better!
你花了500年试图制♥造♥一个永生者
You spent 500 years trying to make an immortal,
而我用了仅仅19年就成功了
and I... I succeeded in a mere 19!
你留下的都已是过往
Your legacy is over
我的时代才刚开始
and mine is just beginning!
我怎么了
What's happening to me?
你们骗了我
You cheated me!
上帝啊
My God.
你成功了 彼得
You did it, Peter.
你拯救了整个修道院
You saved the abbey.
现在你只需要完成剩下的工作
Now you just have to finish the job.
这是你做的吗
You do this yourself?
是啊 是你教给我的
Yeah, you showed me how!
你说这样能救凯尔博士
You said it would save Dr. Kyle.
的确可以
It did,
同时也救了我
and it saved me.
剧集 | 双螺旋(2014) | 导航列表