剧集 | 双螺旋(2014) | 导航列表
《双螺旋》前情提要
Previously on Helix...
这就是嫌疑人艾伦·法拉格特博士
This is the suspect - Dr. Alan Farragut.
你的任务是收集情报 帮我们逮捕他
Your job is to collect intel so we can make an arrest.
这种疾病是由几只受感染的小蜜蜂引起的吗
This disease is caused by a few infected bees?
你做得非常棒
You did a very good job.
-就只是蜂蜜而已 -这就是权力
- It's just honey. - This... this is power.
拉格特博士似乎认为你是危险分子
Dr. Farragut seems to think you're dangerous.
他其实还真的对你有所了解
He actually knows quite a bit about you.
那也是应该的 毕竟他是你弟弟嘛
Well, he should since he's your brother.
可能就是你让大家都生病的
Maybe you're the ones who are making everyone sick!
-啊 -谁来救救我
- Argh! - Somebody help!
疾控中心的博士是银眼人
The CDC doctor is a silver eye.
她可以永生
She's immortal.
不可能
No, that's not possible.
你为诶拉瑞亚集团工作多长时间了
How long have you been working for Ilaria?
-这真荒谬 -我听到你了 彼得
- That's ridiculous! - I heard you, Peter.
不 不 艾伦
No, no, no, no! Alan!
你在这里到底想干什么
What are you really doing here?
我是来调查病原体的
I am investigating a pathogen.
你呢
How about you?
你替诶拉瑞亚工作 是不是
You work for Ilaria, don't you?
你骗了我们 你说过你是唯一的一个
You lied to us. You told us you were the only one,
可我看见了她的眼睛
but I saw her eyes.
我所有的女儿中 你一直是我的最爱
Of all my daughters, you've always been my favourite.
女士们先生们 我们都知道
Ladies and gentlemen, I think we're all familiar
北极生物公♥司♥发生的悲剧
with the tragic events at Arctic BioSystems
以及畑宏管理之下
and the failure that occurred
发生的失败事件
under the watch of Hiroshi Hatake.
但是现在出现了新机会
But from the ashes, a new opportunity has arisen,
一项科学性突破 纳尔维克-C
a scientific breakthrough: NARVIK-C.
与畑博士不同
Unlike Dr. Hatake,
科学不会撒谎 不会找借口 不会有疑惑
science doesn't lie or make excuses or feel confused.
我们可以相信新型纳尔维克 就如报告中所述
We can trust in the new NARVIK - it's right there in the report -
所以我建议马上推进
which is why I recommend moving forward
纳尔维克-C的研发
with NARVIK-C immediately.
为了阻止人类偏离正轨 我们都
We've all made great sacrifices to prevent humanity
做出了巨大牺牲
from going off course.
不幸的是 那些牺牲都白费了
Unfortunately, those sacrifices have been in vain.
艾伦
Alan.
抱歉
Sorry.
没事
That's cool.
我们不需要停下
You know, we don't have to stop.
需要
Yes, we do.
现在吗
At this hour?
拜托
Come on.
董事会议改时间了
The board meeting has been rescheduled.
什么 改到什么时候了
What?! When?
一小时前
An hour ago.
他们为什么不告诉我
Why the hell didn't they tell me?
有了纳尔维克-C
With NARVIK-C,
我们最终就可以实现让地球稳定
we can finally arrive at our goal of making the planet
可持续发展的目标
a stable, sustainable concern.
诶拉瑞亚集团
活得更好 活得更久
沃克博士 很高兴你也来参会
Dr. Walker... nice of you to join us.
如果有人通知我
I would have joined you sooner
我肯定能早点过来
if I'd been informed of this meeting.
一定是安排出问题了吧
A scheduling error, I'm sure.
我们一如既往重视你的观点
As always, we value your input in these matters.
如我所说 我们诶拉瑞亚集团
As I was saying, we at the Ilaria Corporation
一直希望大自然自行其道
held out hope that nature would take care of itself,
但是人口过多 资源日益枯竭
but overpopulation, diminishing resources,
以及气候剧变让我们不得不进行干涉
and drastic climate change have forced our hand.
我们必须更加积极地
We must take a more active role
参与到对人类的管理中
in the stewardship of the human race.
进行17次类似袭击
With 17 coordinated strikes,
我们就可以将地球人口
we can reduce world population
在三个月内减少75%
by 75% within 3 months.
并且我们仍然有能力将沃克博士
And we'd still have the ability to administer the cure
研制的治愈药剂给重要的普通人使用
created by Dr. Walker to any mortals deemed essential.
希望这种人不会太多
We expect this to be a short list.
不是跟我保证说
I had assurances
诶拉瑞亚集团会暂停纳尔维克病毒的研发吗
Ilaria would suspend work on the NARVIK virus.
我们只是
You were assured
保证暂停人体试验 仅此而已
we would suspend human testing, nothing more.
你就在这间会议室跟我说
You told me, in this room, I would have time
给我时间研发非致命性替代品
to research and develop non-lethal alternatives.
那你说你有何研发成果
And tell us, what have you delivered?
我的农作物再分配项目前景非常广阔
My crop-redistribution initiative is very promising.
-需要多久 -五十到一百年
- How long? - Fifty to a hundred years.
纳尔维克可以在五十到一百天内实现你的目标
NARVIK can accomplish that in fifty to a hundred days.
污染 饥荒 干旱
Pollution, famine, drought,
这些不会等待沃克博士
it won't wait Dr. Walker.
这事关我们的生死存亡
This is about our very survival.
不管你怎么说 这就是种族灭绝
Call it what you want, it's genocide.
难道我们需要听一个
Must we hear this from someone
活得更好 活得更久
黄毛丫头告诉我们吗
who's barely lived a single lifetime?
我们在七个大洲上被骚扰 处决 折磨
We've been harassed, persecuted, and tortured on 7 continents.
你没有亲眼看着你爱的人
You didn't have to see your loved ones
被活活烧死
burnt at the stake.
这并不是种族灭绝
This isn't genocide,
而是一个明确清洗的时刻
it's a cleansing moment of clarity.
我们投票表决吧
Let's put it to a vote.
赞成的举手
Those in favour?
反对的呢
Opposed?
决议通过了
The motion carries.
下一项议题
Next item,
高管的薪酬问题
executive compensation.
第 日
六
她突然倒下了
She collapsed.
我已经尽了全力
I did everything I could.
我试着救她
I tried to help her.
-我尽力了 -你当然尽力了
- I tried. - Of course you did.
我是说 她甚至...
I mean, she didn't even...
没表现出任何生病的征兆来
have any signs that she was ill.
这么走也好 她没承受病痛的折磨吧
It's better this way. She didn't suffer?
-我没做好让她离去的准备 -可她准备好了
- Just not ready to let her go. - She was ready.
但我没有 我没准备好
But I wasn't. I wasn't.
这不是我想要的结果 我不希望事情变成这样
This is not what I wanted. It's not how I wanted it to be.
迈克尔 请听我说
Michael, listen to me, please.
-她是我母亲 -也是我女儿
- She was my mother. - And my daughter!
我知道 我应该现在有着阴阳相隔的痛感
I know. And I should be falling apart right now,
但我没有 你知道为什么吗
but I'm not. Do you know why?
因为我和你在一起
Because I'm with you,
我知道你会照顾着我
and I know you're going to take care of me
照顾这里其他的人
and everyone else here,
因为无论发生什么
because no matter what,
你都能获胜
you prevail.
你懂吗
You understand?
你能...获胜
You... prevail.
进而我们才会获胜
That is how we prevail.
她找到了她最后的路
She's taken her final path.
是的 她找到了
Yes, she has.
我们会获胜的
We will prevail.
我们会的
We will.
谢谢你 安
Oh, thank you, Anne.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我知道我能够依靠你的力量
I know I can count on your strength.
我所有的女儿之中...
Of all my daughters...
你永远都是我的最爱
you've always been my favourite.
-莎拉 谢天谢地 -艾伦
剧集 | 双螺旋(2014) | 导航列表