Dad was right. Being yourself may not be easy,
老爸说的没错 做自己不容易
but it's the right thing to do.
但这是本分
It got Jenny to notice me.
这让珍妮注意到我了
So you used one girl
所以你靠一个女孩
to get another girl's attention?
得到了另一个女孩的注意
You're a playa, man!
游刃有余啊 老兄
A varsity playa!
情场老手呀
It got dad a client for life.
这让老爸签了个终身客户
Appreciate your confidence.
感谢你的信任
And it even brought mom and Katie closer.
甚至拉近了老妈和凯蒂的关系
Oh, my God. Bruce Springsteen?
噢 天哪 是布鲁斯·斯普林斯汀
Don't read too much into this.
别想太多
Well, a little closer.
至少 近了一点点
Okay, in the spirit of total honesty,
好吧 本着完全诚实的精神
I may have left one tiny thing out.
我可能遗漏了件小事
Now, you know the upside of dad being himself.
现在 你们都知道了老爸做回自己后的好一面
But there's also a downside.
但也有不好的一面
Blind man in a crosswalk! Are you insane?
盲人过马路呢 你咋不上天呢
I'm not the idiot who was speeding!
我又不是超速的蠢货
Mel... What the...
梅尔 搞什么
You dented my hood!
你打凹了我的发动机罩
What the hell is wrong with you?
你究竟有什么毛病啊
Is that... Our former client. Yep.
这是 我们的前客户 没错
Any point in... Oh, no, that ship has sailed.
有什么 没了 友谊的小船已经翻了
Along with your boat. Sorry.
连同你的船 抱歉啊