and nagging her about curfew.
或者和孩子唠叨宵禁时间的妈妈
First of all...
首先
You don't bake.
你不会烘焙
If you did, you would know
如果你会 你就会知道
that "The other room" Is called a kitchen.
那个所谓的"别的房♥间"叫作厨房♥
Second of all... Goodbye, Mel.
第二点 再见 梅尔
Bye.
再见
Makes sense. Use a cute dog to get a girl.
有道理 用可爱的狗狗去吸引女孩子
Why didn't I think of that?
为什么我就想不到呢
Sneaky's my wheelhouse.
狡猾可是我的专长
And dude, she's 14 1/2.
兄弟 她才十四岁半
She keeps asking when she can come over.
她一直问什么时候她能来拜访一下
Okay, two questions.
好吧 两个问题
Can I use the dog on Saturday?
我能在星期六借用你的狗吗
And why can't you just say yes?
还有你为什么不答应呢
Why are you always like this?
为什么你老是这样
Wow. This is cool. What's the story with this?
哇 这太酷了 这件衣服有什么故事吗
I wore that to Scott Cawley's
我穿着它去了斯科特·考利的
birthday/learn to French party.
生日/学法语派对
While Elvis made it possible for me to talk to a girl,
当埃尔维斯帮我和女孩子搭上话时
Amelie made it possible for mom and Katie
艾米丽让妈妈和凯蒂
to talk to each other.
和彼此聊天
Take it, it's yours.
拿着 它是你的了
Oh, my gosh. Wow!
我的天 哇
That's so awesome. Thanks!
这太棒了 谢谢
Oh, my gosh, the leather's so soft.
哦 我的天 这皮质可真软
That's not leather.
这可不是皮的
And you might wanna keep that away from an open flame.
还有你也许要让它离明火远一点
Oh, okay. Instead of grunts
好吧 除了咕哝
and door slams, they were actually
和甩门 她们确实
communicating with words. Do you like it?
在用语言交流 你喜欢它吗
Yeah! It looks so good!
是的 它太棒了
And other happy lady noises.
还有其它快乐的女士噪音
Love it? You love it? It's amazing.
喜欢 你喜欢它 这太棒了
Don't freak out.
别高兴过头了
Okay, my friend who works at the label
好啦 我有个在唱片公♥司♥工作的朋友
just scored me tickets to Arcade Fire tomorrow night.
刚刚给了我明天晚上去看拱廊之火的票
Seriously? Are you in?
真的 你来吗
Yes! Yes! I'm in! I'm in.
是 当然 我要来 我要来
Oh, my gosh!
哦 我的天
Fun! That's so fun for you two fun gals.
太好玩了 你们两个有趣的妹子肯定能找不少乐子
Wait, you totally have to score a ticket for my mom.
等等 你绝对得帮我妈弄张票
She's never seen them.
她从没看过他们的表演
Yeah! Joyce. I mean, if you wanna come.
是啊 乔伊斯 我是说 如果你想来的话
I think I'm available.
我觉得我有时间
Tomorrow's the 14th, right?
明天是十四号♥ 对吧
Yeah, I can make that work.
是啊 我可以推掉其它事
No, it's the 15th. Yeah, I can make that work.
不 是十五号♥ 耶 我可以推掉其它事
Ooh! We're going to Arcade Fire!
哦 我们要去看拱廊之火的表演啦
There's no other explanation. You're right.
没有其它的解释了 你说得对
You know what it is, the cars are using people as fuel.
你知道的 汽车使用人类作为燃料
Oh, my God, I need the dog. What?
我的天 我需要狗 什么
Elvis. You gotta hand me the harness
埃尔维斯 你得借我用用
so I can pretend to be blind. You... blind? What?
我才能假装盲人 你 盲人 什么
It's for a girl. An older girl.
为了妹子 一个年龄比我大的妹子
She wears cool glasses and smells like jolly ranchers
她带着很酷的眼镜而且闻起来像Jolly Rancher[Jolly Rancher: 美国著名糖果品牌]
and I brushed against her ribcage.
而且我碰到过她的胸口
Please! I need to be blind and you need to be sighted.
求你啦 我要假装盲人而你要假装看得见
Okay, Henry, there is absolutely no way I'm gonna...
好吧 亨利 很显然我不可能...
Henry!
亨利
Hi, it's me, Sophia. Is this your father?
嗨 是我 索菲亚 这是你♥爸♥爸吗
Come on, dad. Help the blind kid.
拜托了爸爸 帮帮盲孩子吧
Mel Fisher. Cool glasses.
梅尔·费舍尔 很酷的眼镜
Oh, thanks.
哦 谢谢
I don't know if I was as good at playing blind
我不知道我假装盲人的技术
as dad was at playing sighted.
和我爸假装看得见的技术是否一样好
Yeah. He's my furry little copilot.
是的 他是我的毛茸茸的小副驾驶员
Kind of like my own personal Chewbacca.
有点像我自己的小楚巴卡
But I was crushing it with cupcake girl.
但这跟纸杯蛋糕女孩没得比
You're so funny! He's so funny.
你真有意思 他真有趣
So funny!
太有趣了
Well, hey, I am so glad I ran into you guys.
嗨 很高兴遇到你俩
I wanted to give you my number
我想给你留个电♥话♥号♥码
in case you ever need any help,
以防你有什么要帮忙的
you know, fighting the empire.
你懂的 帝国之战
Dad, why don't you just take it?
老爸 你干嘛不拿人家的
It's probably right in front of you.
说不定就在你面前呢
Bye.
再见
See ya!
回见
What is wrong with you? You cannot pretend to be blind.
你到底什么毛病 你不能装瞎
What is wrong with you? You cannot pretend to be blind.
你到底什么毛病 你不能装瞎
What is wrong with you? You cannot pretend to be blind.
你到底什么毛病 你不能装瞎
What is wrong with you? You cannot pretend to be blind.
你到底什么毛病 你不能装瞎
What is wrong with you? You cannot pretend to be blind.
你到底什么毛病 你不能装瞎
What is wrong with you? You cannot pretend to be blind.
你到底什么毛病 你不能装瞎
What is wrong with you? You cannot pretend to be blind.
你到底什么毛病 你不能装瞎
Says the man who pretended to be sighted for 20 years.
这话从一个装不瞎装了二十年的人嘴里说出来
No, that was totally different.
不 这完全是两码事
That was a professional thing,
那是公事公办
and I'd just graduated from law school.
而且我当时刚从法学院毕业
I didn't want people treating me differently.
我不想别人对我区别对待
Yeah. So you lied.
哦 于是你就骗他们
I didn't want anyone's pity.
我不需要任何人的同情
Well, I do.
我需要
Pity's working for me. Pity was my foot in the door.
同情对我来说有用 同情是我的第一步
Buddy...
小子
You don't need to play games
你用不着耍这些小花招
to get someone to like you, okay?
来讨某个人的欢心 懂吗
And you don't need crunchy hair.
也不需要这种发型
Just be yourself.
做你自己就好
I have a 12-year track record of that never working.
我有十二年的经验来表明那根本没用
I'll tell you what never works.
我告诉你什么没用
Lying about who you are.
隐瞒自己的身份
Well, I'm sure he'll be here soon.
我肯定他快到了
I mean, you know Mel.
我是说 你知道梅尔这人的
He probably stopped at the club to sneak in nine holes.
他指不定跑哪个俱乐部玩游戏去了
You son of a bitch.
这个老混球
What?
什么
You handsome son of a bitch!
你个帅气的老混球
You know what they have here? A great mint.
你知道这儿有什么吗 很棒的薄荷糖
I'm gonna go get one, and I'll bring it back to you.
我去拿一个 顺便帮你带一个
Please check out the wine list, will you?
麻烦你看一下菜单 好吗
Hangin' at the club with my homegirls!
和我的女同胞们一起泡俱乐部
What?
干嘛
You just need one more thing.
你还需要一件东西
We're sharing accessories!
我们还分享首饰
We're best friends! Oh, shoot.
我们是好朋友 哦 在拍照啊
Joyce, did you bring an I.D.?
乔伊斯 你带证件了吗
Uh, I doubt anyone's gonna think I'm under 21.
我估计没人会觉得我没满二十一岁
But in this cute top, I better just play it safe.
但在这节骨眼上 我还是小心为妙
Oh, wait! If it's 21-and-over, Katie can't get inside.
等等 如果二十一岁以下不能进 凯蒂就进不去了
Shoot.
要命
Well, I mean, if we're all dressed up,
我是说 要是我们都打扮好了
should we just rock pinkberry?
我们不如就跳跳舞吧
No, don't worry. I got her a fake I.D.
没事 别担心 我帮她准备了假证件
Yeah! If anyone asks,
对 如果有人问起来
I'm Florence Stuart from Cerritos,
我是弗洛伦斯·斯图尔特 来自塞里托斯
and I am way too fond of blue eyeliner.
我还弄了蓝色眼影
But... Don't worry.
但是 别担心
I'm not gonna be drinking.
我不会喝酒的