I just can't miss seeing this band at a small venue.
我只是不想错过在小地方见到这个乐队的机会
Sure...
当然
Yeah.
好吧
'Cause they kick ass.
因为他们很牛逼
You're cool, right? Are you kidding me?
你没头脑发热吧 你开玩笑吗
Yes, Cerritos, I am cool.
是 塞里托斯 我很冷静
This is gonna be so much fun, Florence.
这会很有意思的 弗洛伦斯
Yeah, Joyce.
是啊 乔伊斯
Come on. Go, go, go.
快点 走 走 走
No, not cool. Not cool at all!
不 不冷静 冷静不了
You're not gonna break the law to get into a club.
我们不会为了进俱乐部做违法勾当
Oh, my God! I knew you would do this.
我的天 我就知道你会干这种事
I knew you would ruin this for me.
我就知道你会毁掉这事
I blame you. That girl's 16 years old.
这事怪你 那女孩才16岁
She doesn't even know where Cerritos is.
她连塞里托斯在哪儿都不知道
You have one job. Do it well.
你就这一件事要做 好好干
God, those are big!
天啊 这胳膊够粗
You take supplements or... have a good night.
你是吃了补品还是 祝你愉快
With that dog, it looks like you're blind.
这狗让你看上去像盲人一样
What are you doing? I'm telling the truth.
你在搞什么 实话实说
I owe it to myself and to Henry.
这是我欠自己和亨利的
No. You owe it to me.
不 是你欠我
Come on, Glen.
得了 格伦
I'm the one who read you comic books.
是我读漫画书给你听
I'm the one who drove you to law school.
是我把你送入法学院
I'm the one who alphabetically arranged
是我把冰箱里的东西
the work refrigerator so you could find things.
按字母排序好方便你找东西
Yeah. Why are the pickles always under "C"?
对 那C的分类里会有腌菜
Because it's a condiment! Come on, boy.
因为那属于调味料 行了 哥们
Why is everybody stealing my dog?
怎么人人都在偷我的狗
I'm tying him up outside. Well, good luck with that.
我把它系门外去 祝你成功
He's trained to stay by my side, so...
他被训练时刻伴我左右 所以
Oh! We'll get you another one.
我们会赔你一份的
Whoa! Yeah, he's a good boy! Yeah.
对了 好孩子 很好
Look, this is not just for me.
听着 这不只是为了我
This is about our firm.
是为了我们的公♥司♥
I care deeply about each and every one
我可是很关心我们公♥司♥那
of the 35 people we... 38.
三十五个人 三十八个
Whatever!
管他呢
They're counting on us, Mel.
他们都指着我们呢 梅尔
All right.
好吧
But there's $40,000 worth of training in this dog.
不过训这狗可是花了四万美元
It's crazy to just tie him up outside.
就这么系外面心也太大了
Yeah. That'd be crazy.
有道理 太疯狂了
Who's a good boy?
谁最听话啊
I'd like to check this, please.
我要寄存一下这个 谢谢
Tom, can I top off your wine? Are you kidding?
汤姆 我能帮你把酒满上吗 真的吗
Look at that eager beaver holding it out
这马屁精都把杯子
just to your left.
伸到你左手边去了
Oh, me next! Yeah... whoa!
我也满上 好啦
I'm a freak for good chardonnay!
对上好的夏顿埃酒我可一点免疫力都没有
Oh! Oh... before I forget.
噢 趁我还没忘
Is that a check?
是支票吗
Yes, it is. It's a check.
对 就是支票
How 'bout that? A check!
我说是什么呢 支票哦
Here is your annual retainer up front.
这是预付年费
Will you look at that, Mel?
看见没 Mel
He is extending the check directly to you.
他就这么干脆地(双关: 笔直地)把支票递给你了
Tom, thank you so much.
汤姆 非常感谢你
And understand, this is more than just...
知道吗 这上面的数字
Numbers on a piece of paper to us.
对我们而言并不仅仅是数字这么简单
This is a symbol of the ongoing trust
更代表了
that you place in us.
你对我们的长久信任
And that is the cornerstone
为我们良好的业务伙伴关系
of any great business relationship.
奠定了基础
And believe me, that fact...
相信我 这会是...
Fire! Check's on fire! Check's on fire!
火 支票着火了 支票燃了
Fire! What the hell?
点着了 怎么搞的
What the hell's going on?
你搞什么呢
Oh! The candle! That's what I smelled.
靠 蜡烛 原来我闻到的是这个啊
Why did you put concealer on to begin with?
你怎么会去抹化妆品啊
Runyen wanted to cover up my problem areas.
任言想帮我遮瑕
Hey, don't take it out on my face.
嘿 好好帮我卸啊
She says she wants to be my friend...
她说她想做我朋友
Easy! You're about to hit bone.
轻点 骨头都快被你刮掉了
And then she suddenly switches into parent mode.
结果又突然切换回家长模式
But aren't you always saying
你不是总说
she should stop trying to be your friend
她不该继续试图当你朋友
and act more like a mom?
而应该表现得像个妈吗
My face was finally clean,
我的脸终于擦干净了
and dad's conscience was about to be.
老爸也不用再昧着良心了
You've been blind this whole time?
你一直都看不见
Since I was 12.
从12岁开始
But you helped me pick out that suit
但你还帮我挑了西装
for my niece's wedding.
去参加我侄女的婚礼
Well, technically, Glen did.
实际上 是格伦挑的
And you looked super sharp.
你穿那件真的相当帅气
You test drove my $100,000 car.
你还试驾了我的百万香车
Nice ride, Tom. Yep. Really hugs the road.
开得不错啊 汤姆 没错 很平稳(没开出去呢)
Really hugs it.
很平稳
Yeah, that was fun.
是的 真的很有趣
But that does not change the fact
不过情况不会变
that we are as dedicated to serving you
我们会一如既往地
as we have ever been.
倾心竭力为你服务
I have never been so snowed in my entire life!
我这辈子还没被这么被人骗过呢
You're like a... you're like some kind of a...
你就像 你就像那什么
Superhero!
超级英雄
A superhero?
超级英雄
Who still represents you in all forms of legal activity,
仍然代理你公♥司♥和个人两方面 处理各种各样
both corporate and personal?
法律事务的超级英雄吗
Hey, you've always done top-shelf work for me.
你们一直为我提供最优质服务
As long as that continues, I'm not going anywhere.
只要这点不变 我就不会换人
See? Mel?
看见没 Mel
I always say, honesty is the best policy.
我老说 诚信是第一准则
Honestly, Glen, you're paying for dinner.
老实说 格伦 这顿你买♥♥单
And that lady's lamb chop.
还有那位女士的羊排肉
So...
所以
Anyway, I'm sorry I lied to you, but...
总之 很抱歉我对你撒谎了 不过
hopefully, you'll find it charming
希望你能发现这多奇妙啊
how far I went to be your boyfriend?
我差点成了你男朋友
Boyfriend?
男朋友
Yeah, you... gave me your number.
是啊 你 把号♥码给了我
Well, I gave it to your dad so I could babysit you.
我是给你♥爸♥的 这样我可以临时照看你
What?
啥
You just have your dad call me
万一你需要临时托管
if you ever need a sitter.
让你♥爸♥打给我就行
Dude, that was a disaster...
伙计 何其不幸
and you are not Runyen.
而你不是任言
Nope.
不是
But... you heard all that?
但 全过程你都听见了
Yep.
是的
Good! I'm glad.
很好 我很高兴
'Cause all girls should know that I'm not smooth.
因为所有女孩子都知道我的污点了
Attention, ladies.
请注意 女士们
I'm not smooth!
我嘴笨
Not smooth, I am.
嘴笨 我
I get awkward and tongue-tied around girls I like.
在喜欢的女孩前我笨嘴笨舌
And girls I don't like. And boys.
在不喜欢的女孩前也是 男孩也是
Pretty much anyone who's not Runyen.
在所有不是任言的人面前我都是
Funny, you are.
你可真幽默