剧集 | 格里斯城(2018) | 导航列表
我是你们的总督 格里斯的总督
I am your governor, the Governor of Grisse.
可惜你不再是了
But you're not anymore.
我父亲一定会绞死你
My father will make sure that you hang.
他绝对不会 永远不会让他的儿子死在这鬼地方
He will never let his son die here in this shit hole.
- 你父亲吗 - 没错
- Your father? - Yes.
他可是个重要人物
He's an important man.
你还想知道什么不
And do you want to know something else?
都告诉我
Tell me.
凑近点儿
Come closer.
我告诉你些你肯定感兴趣的事儿
I will tell you something very intriguing.
来来 我告诉你个秘密
I'll tell you a secret,
但是我要谈条件
but there's something that I need.
没它的话我过不下去
I can't seem to go without it.
是什么 告诉我
What is it? Tell me.
然后我会给你你想要的
And then I will give you what you--
你够胆和我谈条件吗
You dare to negotiate with me?
把我想要的给我
Give me what I need!
啊啊啊
Ah, ah! Oh!
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
他发疯了 把他杀了算了
He's gone mad. We should just kill him.
德威特永远也不会知道的
Dewitt will never know.
他提到了他父亲
He said something about his father.
你们都知道些什么 都告诉我
Tell me what you know.
他父亲是巴达维亚上议院的议员
His father was on the Council of Lords in Batavia.
所以他才能当上这儿的总督
Explains why he got the job here.
他经常这样吗
Was he always like this?
他是个富二代
He's a rich man's son.
在他变得如此癫狂之前 他只是个乳臭未干的小屁孩
A brat before he became a monster.
我们觉得是酒或鸦♥片♥让他变成这样
We thought it was the drink or the opium,
但肯定还有一些别的事
but he's on something else.
你们觉得自己比他好到哪里去吗
You live within the hell you created.
自作孽 不可活
You're just as much of a monster as he is.
我会亲自关照你们
I'll see to it myself that you all are taken care of...
一点点的弄你们
very slowly.
要么慢慢的绞死
Either hanging from a noose
要么用把钝斧头一刀刀砍 砍死为止
or meeting the end of a very dull axe blade.
介意我和你一起走吗
Mind if I accompany you?
除非你有重要的事情要说
Only if you have something important to say.
否则我不需要监护人
I don't need a chaperone.
我很感兴趣
I offer nothing but my interest
想参与到接着下来谈判的事儿
and to engage you in the pertinent matters of the day.
我洗耳恭听
Then you have my ears.
一起喝茶怎么样 卡利亚小姐?
How about over tea, Miss Kalia?
我相信琪小姐会想出办法的
I believe Miss Chi could rustle up something
肯定会比詹布先生文明多了
far more civilized than Mister Jambu.
很好
Very well.
你再用这眼神看我
Look at me like that again,
我马上在你头上开个洞
and I'll put a hole in your head.
别这么不文明 官爷
There's no reason to be uncivilized, lawman.
我们都是和平的人
We're peaceful people.
如果我们不赶快做点什么 我们就要没生意了
We're gonna run out of business if we don't do something quick.
你本来有机会杀了琪的
You should have killed Chi when you had the chance,
那样的话街道就是我们的了
and then the street will be ours.
为一条进不去也出不去的街道
There's no point fighting for a street
而战是没有任何意义的
that has no way in or out.
我们就像吃面包屑的老鼠
We're like rats feeding on crumbs.
执法官挡住了我们的路
It's the lawman that's getting in our way.
他必须死
He needs to go.
楼上的武士怎么样
How about the samurai upstairs?
你找到
Have you found
舒适的地方住了吗
a comfortable place to stay?
这里的大多数房♥间都在溃烂或感染
Most of the rooms here are festering or infested.
找到了 我住总督的房♥子
Yes, I'm in the governor's residence.
不是太寒酸
Not too shabby.
这可能是镇上最好的房♥子了
Probably the best digs in a town like this.
但是我住着觉得很冷 漏风 难以入眠
I find it cold, drafty, and hard to sleep in.
一屋子的书
Just finding myself looking at the books
希望我能读懂
wishing I could read them.
所以他有个图书馆
So he has a library?
是的
Yes, he does.
那地方肯定很不错
It must be a fascinating place.
我想那里边的书肯定都很棒吧
I'm sure it's filled with a wonderful volume of books.
是的 洋溢着书香味儿
Yes, all the knowledge.
知识就是力量
Power is nothing without knowledge.
只有知识没有经验
And the execution of that knowledge
也是行不通的
is nothing without experience.
这就是你想和我说的吗 莫斯比先生
Is that what you intend to share with me, Mr. Moresby?
当然 卡利亚小姐
Of course, Miss Kalia.
如果你愿意的话 还有更多
And much more if you wish it.
你刚才提到的谈判的的事儿 我倒是很想知道
I wish to know more about the parley you spoke about earlier.
我得为和德维特的见面做准备
I need to be prepared to meet with Dewitt.
我知道你在东印度公♥司♥工作 莫斯比先生
I understand you work for the East India Company, Mr. Moresby,
但我敢肯定你的兴趣和荷兰人相似
but I'm sure your interests are similar to the Dutch.
我很钦佩你敏锐而正确的假设
I admire your acute and correct assumptions.
就公♥司♥而言 是的
For the matter of the company, yes.
我们兴趣很广泛的
Our interests are diverse,
在某些方面确实与荷兰人相似
and in some ways are similar to the Dutch.
在我们讨论贵公♥司♥的利益之前
Before we talk about your company's interests,
多和我说说你们欧洲人如何谈判
tell me more about how you Europeans parley.
看来你需要再吸一口魔龙大烟
Looks like you need another puff of the magic dragon.
看起来你没了它就没生气了
Seems the life has left you without it.
现在你先听我说 武士
Now, you listen to me, samurai,
我不是个有心做慈善的人
I am no charitable man.
你在我这不能
And your pleasure at my leisure
一直舒舒服服的干呆着
is not gonna last long for you
除非你愿意为我做些事
unless you start doing some chores for me,
付房♥租
paying rent.
我知道你身无分文
And I know you have no coin.
真乖
Good boy.
现在 有个一个很讨厌的
Now, there's a nuisance walking up and down the street,
自以为是的执法者的家伙在街上来回溜达
a self-proclaimed lawman.
是一个可以被合适的人做掉的人
But a man that can be rid of by the right person.
用你的剑
Use that blade of yours.
要快狠准 让这件事看起来
Make it quiet and quick, and make it look like
像是琪那个娘们干的
that Chinese whore had something to do with it.
你要好好干 武士
You do this well, samurai,
我有大把这个等你享用
I'll have much of this waiting for you.
现在 在你完成任务之前你没得抽
Now, you're not smoking until you do it.
没人能在抽几轮♥大♥烟
No man can stand straight
后还能站得住
after a few rounds of the dragon smoke.
懂吗 武士
Do you understand, samurai?
我先拿这些 事后把剩下的都给我
I take this now and the rest later.
这些就是我的报酬
Those are my terms.
你想怎么做都可以 但今晚必须动手
You do it your way, but you do it tonight.
詹布 发生了什么事
Jambu! What happened?
我告诉过你别惹麻烦
I told you to stay out of trouble.
收起武器
Holster your weapon.
我被人抢了 官爷
I was robbed, lawman.
抢劫的人跑到巷子里了
He went down the alley.
该你执法了
Now go do your job.
谁抢了你 有几个人
Who robbed you? How many men?
只有一个人 戴着帽子
He was hooded. A loner.
肯定是个男人 很可能是琪的人
Most certainly a man. More likely one of Chi's ilk.
你去检查通往后门的小巷
You check the alleyways that lead to the back gate.
他不可能走远
He couldn't have gone far.
- 好的 - 快去
- All right. - Go.
詹布 你现在告诉我 你被抢走了什么
Now tell me, Jambu. What was taken from you?
我不认为你有什么值钱的东西
I didn't think you had anything valuable.
我们每天都被抢劫 官爷
We're robbed daily, lawman.
自从荷兰人死之后
Since the Dutch are dead,
剧集 | 格里斯城(2018) | 导航列表