剧集 | 格里斯城(2018) | 导航列表
她和那只孔雀只是想扮演国王和王后
She and that peacock just want to play king and queen.
而你呢 你负责阻碍我
But you? You baffle me.
你的头还卡在你妈妈的阴♥道♥里吗
Is your head still stuck in your mother's vagina?
- 还是你真的那么笨 - 琪
- Or are you really that dumb? - Chi.
真正的敌人在那些门外
The real enemy is outside those gates.
他一直在等这个
He's been waiting for this.
我们
Us...
内讧
fighting each other.
你真蠢 至于让德维特为所欲为
Are you so foolish... as to let Dewitt have his way--
我不会比德维特更信任你
I will not trust you any more than Dewitt.
- 你们既是老鼠又是蛇 - 够了
- You are both rats and snakes from the same-- - Enough!
你怎么敢把苏丹·阿德南比作荷兰人
How dare you compare Sultan Adnan to the Dutch?
我们不需要再听你的侮辱了
We don't need to hear any more of your insults.
现在做出你的选择
Make your choice. Now.
哼
Hmmph.
吃屎去吧 婊♥子♥
Eat shit, bitch!
把他们全都杀了
Kill them all!
差不多了
Almost there.
龙一
Ryuichi!
卡利亚
Kalia.
走
Go.
- 什么 不 - 小镇需要你 你必须去
- What? No! - The town needs you. You must go.
这是我的战斗
This is my fight.
我马上带帮手回来
I'll be back. With help.
现在回去吧 田中 我饶了你的命
Turn back now, Tanaka, and I will spare your life.
叛徒
Traitor.
我差点杀了你
I could have easily killed you.
上次你很幸运
You were lucky the last time.
现在 你无处可去
Now, you have nowhere to go.
没有女人再来救你
And no woman to save you again.
说够了 田中
Enough talk, Tanaka.
今天 我们结束这一切
Today, we end this.
你真丢脸
You are a disgrace.
我就等这一刻 叛徒
I have waited for this moment, traitor.
我不是叛徒 我是武士
I'm not a traitor. I am samurai.
哦 别开枪
Oh, don't shoot!
莫斯比
Moresby.
感谢上帝你还活着
Thank God you're alive.
听着 我得告诉你
Listen, I have to tell you--
你不应该到处乱跑
You are not supposed to be running around.
请等待 好吗 只是 等着
Please, wait. All right? Just... wait.
我们得离开了
We have to leave.
- 现在 - 我没时间了
- Now. - I don't have time for this.
- 请 等等 拜托 - 放开我
- Oh, please. Wait. Please! - Let go of me!
你不明白 这结束了 一切都结束了
You don't understand. It's over. It's all over.
阿德南已经占领了这个城镇
Adnan has taken over the town.
- 不 马兰不会让 - 马兰现在是阿德南的人了
- No. Maran would not let-- - Maran is Adnan's man now.
我求求你 拜托 卡利亚
I beg you. Please, Kalia.
忘记马兰 忘了这个可怜的小镇吧
Forget Maran. Forget this wretched town.
忘记一切
Forget everything.
跟我离开
Leave with me.
我不能
I can't.
这仅仅是个开始
This is just the beginning.
发生了什么
What happened?
马兰
Maran.
所以 这是真的
So, it's true, then.
我这么做是有原因的
I'm doing this for the cause.
为我们的人♥民♥
For our people.
为我们
For us.
我们没有选择阿德南作为我们的领导者
We did not choose Adnan to be our leader.
我可以信任你么
Can I trust you?
我不是任何人的哈巴狗
I am no one's lap dog.
结束了吗
Is it done?
剧集 | 格里斯城(2018) | 导航列表