剧集 | 格里斯城(2018) | 导航列表
我想我该走了
I think it's time for me to leave.
卡利亚
Kalia.
比西红柿还多汁哦
Fresher than a vegetable.
你知道我把她从监狱里救了出来
You know I saved her from the kampong.
她父亲打算把她卖♥♥给洗浴的人
Her father was going to sell her to a bath lord.
- 是的 那太不正确了 - 跟我来
- Yeah, that's so not right. - Come with me.
嘿 你要去哪里?
Hey, where are you going?
现在一切都结束了
It's over now.
我该回家了
It's time for me to go home.
对你的损失深表歉意
I am sorry for your losses.
我们将会永远怀念他们
We will remember them all fondly.
我们会找到重建的方法
We'll find a way to rebuild.
那是我们最擅长的 卡利亚
That's what we do best, Kalia.
我希望这个地方对你来说会很舒服 兄弟
I hope this patch is comfortable for you, brother.
我会想念我们的对话的
I'm going to miss our conversations.
P
"P."
P代表和平 是吗
"P" for peace, aye?
希望你拥有它 卡利普斯
I hope you have it, Calypus.
我知道我有我的
I know I have mine.
再见 我的兄弟
Goodbye, my brother.
我就知道我会在这里找到你
I knew I would find you here.
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
差不多 但不完全是
Almost, but not quite.
你为什么要离开
Then why did you leave?
那些账本
The ledgers.
我以为他们被毁了
I thought they were destroyed.
我保护了它们的安全
I kept them safe.
它们可能有更大的用途
They may serve a greater purpose
为了你的人♥民♥
one day for your people.
它们很重要
They are important,
但只有在合适的人手里
but only in the right hands.
你的手中
Your hands.
现在你要去哪里
And now where will you go?
我还欠你一条命
I still owe you my life.
我会留下来偿还的
I will stay to repay that debt.
你不欠我什么 龙一
You don't owe me anything, Ryuichi.
你愿意去哪儿就去哪儿
You can go where you please.
那我很高兴来到这里
Then it pleases me to be here.
是时候出手了
Time to parlay.
剧集 | 格里斯城(2018) | 导航列表