剧集 | 格里斯城(2018) | 导航列表
我昨晚又见到你了
I saw you again last night.
就像一个梦 在我的眼前
Like a dream. Right before me.
那么真实 然而 却不美满
Tangible.Yet, not fulfilled.
我能闻到早晨的气息
I could smell the morning.
我们又回到了家
We were back home again.
远离这片可悲的土地
Far away from this wretched land.
长官 我们已经做好了准备
Sir. We're ready.
远离这场战争
Far away from this war...
永远不会结束
...that never ends.
当我醒来时 我充满了遗憾
When I woke,I was filled with regret.
我要是听了你的话就好了
I wished I had listened to you.
你仍然会在我身边
You would still be by my side.
我会一直守护着你
I would still be watching over you.
我们为什么做梦 为什么醒来
Why do we dream,and why do we wake?
真实与虚幻之间的纠结
This tangle between real,and unreal...
死亡就在这两者之间吗
...is death at that very barrier in between?
在那里我们还能再见面吗
And is it there where I'll see you again?
将军
General.
我希望在这样的机构能得到更好的服务
I expected better service in such an establishment.
嘿 喂喂喂喂喂
Hey. Whoa, whoa,whoa, whoa, whoa...
没关系的
It's all right.
我想你是来
I assume you are here
接受投降条件的
to accept the terms of your surrender.
很抱歉 我的立场没有改变
I'm sorry,but my position remains unchanged.
真的是这样么
Is that so?
据我所知 你的立场
From what I've heard,
已经改变了很多
your position has shifted quite a bit.
我知道达安死了
I know Daan is dead.
立即投降 我向你保证不会流血
Surrender immediately.I will promise you there will be no bloodshed,
没有抢掠 你们的人♥民♥不会受到虐待
no looting.No ill treatment for your people.
投降是不可能的
Surrender is not an option.
我要把格里斯烧成平地
I will burn Grisse to the ground--
以及你所寻求的配方
Along with the formulas you seek.
伯恩哈特的名字
The name Bernhardt.
你听起来熟悉吗 将军
Does that sound familiar to you, General?
五年前失踪的德国著名化学家
A famed German chemist who disappeared five years ago.
原来 他一直在格里斯
Turns out,he was in Grisse all along.
被关在达安的秘密实验室里
Held prisoner in Daan's secret lab.
- 我想他是在起义中死的 - 我们找到了实验室
- I assume he died during the revolt. - We found the lab.
里面是伯恩哈特的笔记本
Inside are Bernhardt's notebooks.
完成了他正在研制的新药的配方
Complete with the formulas of the new drug he was working on.
现在 巧合的是 你想要的 将军
Now, coincidentally, what you want, General,
这正是英国人想要的
is the very same thing that the British want.
如果你攻击我们
If you attack us...
我不会烧笔记本的
I will not burn the notebooks.
相反 我将把它们交给英国东印度公♥司♥
Instead, I will give them to the British East India Company.
现在 我明白我们都知道这意味着什么
Now, I understand we both know what that means.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
和平
Peace.
如果你不打扰我们 我向你保证
If you leave us alone, you have my word.
我会把笔记本放在远离英国人的地方
I will keep the notebooks away from the British.
- 你的话对我毫无意义 - 我会重新开放实验室
- Your word means nothing to me. - I will reopen the lab.
重新启动供应链
Start a supply chain again.
然后以合理的价格卖♥♥给你
And sell them back to you at a reasonable price.
只有你
Only you.
独家的关系
An exclusive relationship.
就像前任总督和巴达维亚的交易一样
Just like the previous governor had with Batavia.
作为回报 我只想让你撤回你的军队
All I want in return is for you to withdraw your troops,
让我们和平生活
and leave us in peace.
我想你会发现我的建议对双方都有利
I think you will find my proposal mutually beneficial.
想想吧 将军
Think about it,General.
当你准备好谈判时 请给我消息
And please send news when you are ready to negotiate.
日安
Good day.
等等
Wait.
我想过了
I've thought about it.
马兰
Maran.
已经超过半天了 我们必须做点什么
It's been more than half a day. We must do something.
卡利亚可能会被捕 让我去找她
Kalia may be captured. Let me go and get her.
不
No.
马兰
Maran.
我需要你留在这里 库尔特仍然逍遥法外
I need you to stay here. Kurt is still on the loose.
- 集中精力找到他 - 但卡利亚孤身一人
- Focus on finding him. - But Kalia's all alone out there!
她需要我们
She needs us.
- 你什么也不做吗 - 我说了不行
- Are you not going to do anything-- - I said no!
我叫你留下
I said you stay.
你别让我再说一遍 你明白吗
And you will not make me repeat myself again. Do you understand?
早啊
Good morning.
从一清早起
Since early morning...
你一直在守着那面墙 所以
You've been keeping watch on that wall. So...
看到我们的领袖了吗
any sight of our leader?
当夜幕降临 我会把她带回来
When night falls, I am going to bring her back.
不 不行
No, you're not.
我不听你的命令
I don't take orders from you.
那苏丹·阿德南呢
What about Sultan Adnan?
你听他的命令吗
Do you take orders from him?
马兰
Maran.
苏丹·阿德南派我来警告你不要这么做
Sultan Adnan sent me to warn you
因为那是
against making such a move, because that's...
这正是敌人想要我们做的
That is exactly what the enemy wants us to do.
想想吧
Think about it.
如果你去找卡利亚
If you go after Kalia...
这会不会让格里斯更容易受到攻击
Wouldn't that make Grisse open for an attack?
我一个人去
I am going alone.
- 我的人 - 你的人不是你
- My men are-- - Your men are not you.
我不能丢下卡利亚不管
I can't leave Kalia out there to die.
你不是丢下她不管
You are not leaving her to die.
- 她已经死了 - 你不知道
- She's already dead. - You don't know that.
你的梦想是什么 马兰
What is your dream, Maran?
我们的祖国回到我们身边吗
Our motherland returned to us?
我们的人♥民♥
Our people...
他们又自♥由♥了
They are free once more.
苏丹国恢复了昔日的辉煌
And the Sultanate restored to its former glory.
这个 这就是爪哇人的生活方式
This... this is the way of the Javanese.
马兰
Maran.
苏丹·阿德南与你是同一个梦想
Sultan Adnan shares your dream.
在这边
Over here!
你拿个那玩意儿 能干啥
What do you plan to do with that?
跪下
Get on your knees.
卡利亚好像喜欢你 但我呢
Kalia seems to like you. But me?
你不是我喜欢的类型 像你这样的男人使我厌恶
You're not my type. Men like you disgust me.
你没有忠诚 没有原则 你就像一只老鼠
You have no loyalties,no principles.You are like a rat.
你知道 老鼠也很危险
Well, rats can be dangerous, too, you know.
- 毕竟 他们传播了黑死病 - 也许
- After all, they spread the black death. - Perhaps...
我应该读一下另一只害虫的遗嘱
I should read the will of another vermin.
等等 等等 有一条路可以离开这个镇子
Wait, wait, wait. There is a way out of this town.
一个秘密隧♥道♥
A secret tunnel.
如果你让我走 我会告诉你入口在哪里
If you let me go, I will show you where the entrance is.
当战争来临 你
And when the war comes, you,
和你的人 就能逃掉
along with your people, can escape.
哼
Humph.
对的 这不是更好吗
That's right. Isn't this better?
我们可以成为伙伴
We can be partners.
甚至朋友
Friends, even.
我们的一些客户很有冒险精神
Some of our clients are rather adventurous.
我觉得这 正好适合你
I think this... will suit you just fine.
哦 不 我只是个老派的家伙
Oh, no. I'm just an old-fashioned sort of chap.
现在 我很抱歉 亲爱的孩子
Now, I am so sorry, dear boy.
我不是想用一个巨人打你的脸
I didn't mean to belt you in the face with a giant--
你要是想抵抗他 就会使这个结果
This is what happens when you try to fight it.
让他走
Just let go.
剧集 | 格里斯城(2018) | 导航列表