剧集 | 格里斯城(2018) | 导航列表
女人
Women.
因为她们是柔弱的性别
Because they are the weaker sex,
她们总是有什么需要证明
they always have something to prove.
很难让女人来带领你
It's difficult under a woman,
因为她们总是被情绪
because they are guided by their emotions
和直觉支配
and by their intuitions.
这会使她们成为反复无常的领导者
It makes them erratic leaders.
你永远会在错误的漩涡里打转
You'll always be in the wrong with them.
如果你接受她们的埋怨 你就承认了失败
If you take the blame, you admit defeat.
如果她们接受了埋怨 她们就成了烈士
But if they take the blame,they become a martyr.
苏丹营地永远欢迎你 马兰
Come to the sultan's quarters anytime you like, Maran.
我很自信你能传授你的一些经验
I'm confident that you could impart some of your expertise
它将会
where it will be...
被感激的
appreciated.
重一点
Harder!
重一点 再重一点
Harder! Harder!
我很抱歉打断这个
I am very sorry to interrupt the--
只是背部按♥摩♥啦 亲爱的
Back massage only, love.
背部按♥摩♥ 对 当然
Back massage, yes. Of course.
- 琪 - 嗯
- Chi... - Hmm?
我真的非常需要和莫斯比聊聊 但是我找不到他
I really need to speak to Moresby, but I cannot find him.
我
I
我不知道我还有什么地方能去
I didn't know where else to go.
别担心孩子 我这儿永远欢迎你
Don't worry, child, you're always welcome at Chi's.
但是那个红毛儿 我不知道他在哪儿
But for that ang mo, I don't know where he is.
我已经绞尽脑汁了 这并不是一个偶然的行动
I'm at the end of my wits. This act was not by chance.
无论是谁杀了达安 他都应该知道达恩对我们来说有多重要
Whoever killed Daan knows how important he was to us,
而且我怀疑达安有什么瞒着我们
and I suspect that Daan is keeping a secret from us.
他爸是一个来自巴达维亚的肥猫 这不用怀疑
His father was a fat cat from Batavia, no doubt,
但那并不是一个秘密
but that's not a secret.
好吧 那什么是呢
Well, then, what is?
他刚刚在说什么
What was he talking about?
现在他死了
Now he's gone,
然后我没有任何东西可以用来商讨条件了
and I don't have anything left to bargain with.
你有
You do.
什么
What?
这儿有比总督和他父亲
There is something more important
更重要的事情
than the Governor and his father.
喔 现在你会说话了 大块头
Oh, now you speak, you lump of clay.
快点说呀
Come on! Out with it!
有一次你说每个人都有不愿提及的过去
You once said that everyone has a sad story.
我们要么把它吞进肚里要么守口如瓶直到有一个正确的时机说出来
We either swallow it or keep our mouths shut until it's time.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
当我还是一个雇佣兵的时候
When I was a mercenary, there was a time
我曾经为总督工作过一段时间
when I was working for the Governor.
你之前怎么没提起过
Why didn't you mention this before?
我并不为我的过去感到骄傲 所以我才没说
I'm not proud of my past. That is why I don't speak of it.
但是今天 看起来有必要把这些都说出来
But today, it seems necessary to go back.
我第一次和武士一起来格里斯城的时候
When I first came to Grisse with the other samurai,
我们被下令保护一个德国男人 名字叫伯恩哈特
we were ordered to guard a German man named Bernhardt.
我坚决地执行了任务
I followed orders without question.
但是当时 我还是觉得不太寻常
But at the time, I thought it was unusual
在总督以外还有其他人
for someone other than the Governor
拥有私人保镖
to have his own personal bodyguard.
直到我发现他其实是一个很重要的化学家
Until I found out that he was an important chemist.
他和达恩创造了一些新玩意儿
He and Daan had created something new,
比鸦♥片♥劲儿更足
more powerful than opium.
这个需要被保护起来
It needed to be protected.
达恩把伯恩哈特藏在了他房♥子里的一间秘屋里
Daan kept Bernhardt in a secret room in his house.
他们在人身上做实验 男人 女人和小孩
They tested people.Men, women, and children.
尤其是年幼的孩子
Especially, young children.
- 我把他们带进去然后把他们抬出去 - 他们死了吗
- I brought them in and carried them out.- Were they dead?
没死我就动手
I made sure they were.
我开始吸龙烟 以此为逃避
I took to the dragon smoke to escape what I did.
他们觉得我很弱而且
They thought I was weak and could not be
不能为他们保守秘密
trusted with this secret.
这就是为什么他们把我送去上吊
That is why they sent me to hang.
这个德国化学家现在很有可能已经死了
The German chemist might be dead by now,
但是我很肯定他的研究成果一定还在秘屋里
but I'm sure his work is still in the secret room.
找到它然后你们就能回归和德维特平起平坐了
Find it and you will be back on equal grounds with Dewitt.
你之前问命运是不是设计或者是天意
You once asked if fate had brought us together
把我们召集到了一块儿
by design or by fortune.
对于我之前做的
For what I did...
我失去了我的方向和荣誉感
I lost my way and my honor.
我再也回不去了
I can never go back.
但是现在
But for now,
我的不幸是为了给你铺路
my misfortune is your design.
我可以帮助你找到方向
I can help you find your way.
发现什么了吗
Anything?
在哪里
Where is it?
整个城都封闭了
The town is shut down.
而且没有人能进来 没有人能出去
And nobody can get in,nobody can get out.
我不明白
I don't understand.
这完全说不通
This doesn't make any sense.
你一定要冷静下来
You must be calm.
所有想法和情绪都在扰乱你的心绪
All the thoughts and emotions are clouding your mind.
这么说无论是谁杀了达安他一定还在城里
This means whoever killed Daan must still be here.
我们之中的一个 是一个间谍 一个背叛者
Somebody amongst us. A spy, a traitor.
这是一种可能
That is one possibility.
另一种可能是什么
What is the other possibility?
也许这里有别的出城通道
Maybe there is another way out of this town.
别的出城通道
Another way out?
绪方龙一 气流 是从这里面出来的
Ryuichi, the draft.It's coming from here.
你能感受到这个气流吗
Can you feel the draft?
卡利亚
Kalia...
怎么了
What is it?
脚印
Footprint.
莫斯比
Moresby.
谢谢你能来 马兰
Maran, thank you for coming.
苏丹正在等你
The sultan is expecting you.
这些人 连自己的肚子都填不饱
These people, they can't even feed themselves.
是的 他们带来了食物进贡给苏丹
Yet there are coming with food and offerings for Sultan.
他在群众里有很强的影响力
He has a powerful effect on people.
他时刻提醒我们为了什么而战斗
He reminds us of what we are fighting for.
不仅仅是为了自♥由♥ 还有所有
It's not only freedom,but everything that we lost
当荷兰人夺走我们土地时所失去的
when the Dutch took our land.
我们正处在一个正义斗争之中
We're in a righteous struggle
为了正当地拿回属于我们的东西
to take back what is rightfully ours.
我们的遗产和传统
Our heritage, tradition.
在这场战役里 这是我们作为男人的义务
In this fight, it's our duty as men to reclaim our past
去收回原本属于我们的然后掌握我们的未来
and take control of our future.
这些一旦来临 将会是压倒性的力量
Because when they come, it will be with overwhelming power.
我担心卡利亚可能还没为那般强大的力量做好准备
I fear Kalia might not be prepared for that kind of force.
这一切都是对的
The way things are right now,
但我们没有人准备好了
none of us is prepared.
你知道吗 马兰
You see, Maran,
每一种食材都有它们自己的特质
each of these elements have individual properties.
柠檬草能清理身体
Lemongrass cleanses the body.
肉桂能够加强循环
Cinnamon improves circulation.
八角茴香能够阻挡感染
Star anise wards off infection.
丁香能够消炎
Cloves relieve inflammation.
它们各自都有自己擅长的领域
On their own, they have certain benefits,
但是把它们放到一起使用就是杀伤性武器
but combined it becomes a lethal weapon
去和任何外国人斗争
to combat any foreign bodies.
唯一缺失的就是
The only thing missing is something
把所有的东西都集中在一起
to bind them all together.
在这片历史悠久的土地上
In the long history of this land,
许多皇帝崛起然后陨落
many empires have risen and fallen,
权利的交叠也经历了无数次
Power has changed hands so many times.
曾经你是统治者 某一天你沦为他人奴 然后你又成为统治者
You were rulers, then slaves,then rulers again.
剧集 | 格里斯城(2018) | 导航列表