剧集 | 格里斯城(2018) | 导航列表
来自伟大的东印度公♥司♥ 乐意效劳
The honorable East India Company. At your service.
是啊 我记得 在地牢里
Yes, I remember. In the dungeon.
请原谅我苍白的面容
Please forgive my pasty countenance.
我过去没什么时间晒太阳
I haven't had much time to frolic in the sun.
好吧 很高兴再次见到你
Well, it has been delightful to see you again.
- 什么女士 - 卡利亚
- Miss? - Kalia.
卡利亚 是的
Kalia. Yes.
好吧 祝你的墙好运 老哥
Well, good luck with the wall, old chap.
等荷兰人回来的时候说不定会派上用场 再见
It might come in handy when the Dutch come back. Good day.
你觉得荷兰人什么时候回来
When do you think the Dutch will come back?
或许很快 离结局还远着呢
Maybe very soon. This is far from the end.
- 卡利亚 我们可以 - 这就是你刚提到的燃眉之急吗
- Kalia, we can-- - Are these the pressing matters that you were referring to?
荷兰有一个殖民帝国
The Dutch has a colonial empire,
不会轻易言败的
and will not take this defeat lightly.
他们是巨人哥里亚 你是大卫
You are David to their Goliath.
你不用听他的 我们之前打败过荷兰人
You don't have to listen to him. We've beaten the Dutch before,
我们会再战胜他们的 很简单
we can beat 'em again. It's that simple.
相信我 我倒希望像那么容易
Believe me, I wish it were that simple.
我们知道什么紧要
We know what's at stake.
所以别多管闲事
So go mind your own business.
不
No.
让他说
Let him speak.
我是英国人
I am British.
我代表另一个殖民帝国
I represent the other colonial empire,
因此我能想他们所想
so I can think like they do.
他们眼中损失格里斯城这个小地方的耻辱
The shame in losing a small town like Grisse in their eyes,
和损失整个东印度群岛别无二致
is no different than losing the whole Dutch East Indies.
一个接一个城镇
One town, then another.
荷兰人会对这个麻烦实施行动的
The Dutch will act on this plague.
这是暴风雨前的宁静
This is the calm after the storm.
更糟的还在后面呢
But there is worse to come.
当然了 涉及到英国人的事
Of course, there is the matter of the British.
我们有几个人在这
We are presently here in small numbers,
能帮得上忙
and can be of service.
我可以试着获取我们公♥司♥的支持
I can try to gain my company's support
供应枪♥支♥和士兵
in supplying firearms and soldiers.
荷兰人永远不会预料到的优势
An advantage the Dutch would never see coming.
为什么英国人想要帮我们
Why would the British want to help us?
你自己说了 你们是另一个殖民帝国
You said so yourself. You are the other colonial empire.
你们和荷兰人没什么区别
You're no different than the Dutch.
但是我们 此时 至少
But we are, at this moment, at least...
我们与你没有争端
We have no quarrel with you.
那你现在建议我们怎么做
So what do you suggest we do in the meantime?
卡利亚小姐 你自己已经回答了
Well, you've already answered your own question, Miss Kalia.
团结人们
Unite your people.
建立一个议会
Form a council.
把城区里最有权力的人集♥合♥到一起
Get the most powerful members of the community together,
集♥合♥到一个屋子里 保证平等
in one room, on equal ground.
一视同仁
No discrimination.
- 人人平等 - 没错
- Everybody equal. -Precisely.
民♥主♥ 人♥民♥的政♥府♥
Democracy. A people's government.
我很乐意在议会上为你提供建议
I would be happy to advise you on the council.
我对这些外交事务经验丰富
I am quite seasoned to such matters of diplomacy.
她不需要你的建议 对吧
She doesn't need advice from you. Right?
谢谢你 莫斯比先生 谢谢你的建议
Thank you, Mr. Moresby, for your counsel.
我会 和你保持联♥系♥
I will... be in touch.
当然
Of course.
听你调遣
At your leisure.
我们对那个男人一无所知
We know nothing of that man.
他不可信
He cannot be trusted.
可能是这样 马兰
That might be true, Maran.
但是现在 他言之有理
But at this moment, he's making a lot of sense.
你真打算让他
Are you seriously considering making him...
- 做议会的顾问 - 我需要一切能得到的帮助
- an adviser to the council? - I need all the help I can get.
你必须要小心
You must be careful.
这就是你在我身边的原因
That's why I have you.
我能指望你
I can count of you for that.
有人请你们
Compliments of the house.
嘿 这次不一样了
Hey, it will be different this time.
我知道
I know it.
我这身老骨头能感觉到
I can feel it in these old bones of mine.
我们不能留下了 太危险了
We can't stay on. It's too dangerous.
荷兰人马上就回来了
The Dutch will be back.
对不起
I'm sorry.
打开大门
Open the gate!
嘿 打开大门
Hey, open the gate!
阿比亚 怎么了
Abiah! What's going on?
荷兰人 他们在树林里埋伏了
The Dutch! They ambushed them in the forest!
快 乔
Come on, Joe.
快跑
Run as fast as you can.
找找别的人 看看他们还活着吗
Check everyone else! See if they're still alive!
跑 跑 跑 跑
Run, run, run, run!
班纳西姑姑呢
Where is Aunt Bunincy?
她们都死了
They are all dead.
卡利亚 别怕
Don't be afraid, Kalia.
留下
Stay.
你血液里流着你父亲的精神
Your father's spirit runs deep in you.
这是你的归宿
This is where you belong.
你的子民 需要你
Your people... need you.
城关了 长官
The town is sealed, sir.
我们遇到了难民
We encountered refugees.
- 有活口吗 - 长官 没 如您指示
- Any survivors? -No, sir. Just as you ordered.
所以 我们去围城吧 好吧
So, let's get on with the siege, shall we?
长官
Sir.
一个冷血无情的酒鬼
A mad drunkard with cruel, cold veins
一段暴♥力♥的历史
and a history of violence
可不是你在家门口想遇到的
is not something you want on your doorstep.
现在 街道上有个走来走去的麻烦
Now, there's a nuisance walking up and down the street.
一个自称执法者的人
A self-proclaimed lawman.
自从我们放了你之后我一直在看着你
I've been watching you ever since we let you loose.
你还什么都没见识呢
You haven't seen anything yet.
剧集 | 格里斯城(2018) | 导航列表