剧集 | 格里斯城(2018) | 导航列表
刀枪不入的苏丹·阿德南死了
Invulnerable Sultan Adnan dead.
- 怎么会 - 卡利亚
- How? - Kalia.
她杀死了他
She killed him.
令人印象深刻的女人 那个卡利亚
Impressive woman, that Kalia.
你是怎么逃出来的
How did you manage to escape?
从秘道里出来的
The tunnel itself.
我很感谢你提供有关隧♥道♥的信息
I appreciate your information about the tunnel.
我怎么知道你不是在引诱我进入陷阱呢
How would I know that you're not luring me into a trap?
我不会的,先生
I would never, sir.
我只为你的利益服务
I serve only your interests.
但这次你失败了
But this time you failed.
我的阁下
My Lord,
我是最足智多谋的
I am most resourceful when it comes
当要招募那些愿意为您服务的人时
to recruiting those who would be of your service.
而且我也很乐意继续为您服务 先生
And I would gladly continue my role in servicing you, sir.
就我个人而言
Personally.
我没有心情 莉娜
I am not in the mood, Lena.
你的失败使我们付出了沉重的代价
Your failure cost us dearly.
感染了
It's infected.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
很疼
It hurts.
让我看看
Let me see.
不
No.
最使我痛苦的是我愚蠢的罪恶感
It's the guilt of my foolishness that pains me the most.
我的头脑一片混乱
My mind was clouded.
我做了错误的决定
I made the wrong decisions.
卡利亚
Kalia...
我在很多方面都错了
I was wrong in so many ways.
你是我认识的最勇敢的人 马兰
You are the bravest man I know, Maran.
照顾好她 我的兄弟
Take care of her, my brother.
我们封锁了隧♥道♥
We blocked the tunnel.
但是这只能拦住他们一段时间
But this will only hold them for a limited time.
你不该让那个婊♥子♥莉娜走的
You shouldn't have let that bitch, Lena, go.
现在德维特知道它的位置了
Now Dewitt has it covered.
我们将使用这条路线作为入口
We will use this route as an entry point
作为轰炸期间进入该镇时
into the town during the bombardment.
我们中很少有人能参与正面攻击
There are too few of us to partake in a frontal assault,
但我们有足够的力量让他们大吃一惊
but there are enough of us to surprise them.
他肯定会用它来发动突击
He would surely use it in a surprise attack.
我们必须确保他们不会通过隧♥道♥
We have to make sure they don't get through.
你必须保护所有的建筑物和里面的东西
You must secure all buildings and its contents.
论文、书籍、期刊必须妥善保护
Any papers, books, journals must be secured.
你为什么不让他们进来呢
Why don't you just let them in?
然后我们可以把他们带走 像杀死老鼠一样杀死他们
And then we take them. We kill them like rats.
- 怎么样 - 炸♥药♥
- How? - Dynamite.
- 只有几个人离开了 所以把工作做完 - 是的 先生
- Just a few of them left, so finish the job. - Yes, sir!
巴克达 希达
Bakda, Hidayat--
在墙上铺上炸♥药♥
line the walls with dynamite.
当他们到达封锁线时
When they reach the blockade,
我们炸毁隧♥道♥
we blow the tunnel.
把镇上的人暂时藏在丛林里
Hide the townsfolk in the jungle for now.
我们留下来
We stay.
我们要为我们的自♥由♥而战
We will fight to protect our freedom.
我们的战斗将成为历史
Our fight will be the legacy
荷兰人永远无法忘怀
that forever haunts the Dutch.
现在 卡利普斯 请理解 我的兄弟
Now Calypus, please understand, my brother.
我把你留在这里是为了保护你 好吗
I am leaving you here for safekeeping, aye?
是的 我知道你想帮我
Yeah, I know you want to be of help when the shit flies,
但我不希望你出事 你明白吗
but I don't want your jar smashed, do you understand?
我知道我是个混♥蛋♥
I know I'm an asshole,
但至少有一点是好的 嘘
but at least a good one, aye? Shh!
马兰的事我很遗憾
I'm so sorry about Maran.
卡利亚 所有优秀的领导者都会有负担的
Kalia, all good leaders carry a burden.
谢谢你 龙一
Thank you, Ryuichi,
和我一起承担
for staying and carrying this burden with me.
事实上 我很害怕
The truth is I'm scared.
不要害怕
Don't be.
像你之前一样
Just be as you have always been:
坚强
strong.
德维特那边来了个信差
There's a messenger from Dewitt.
确保他没有武器
Make sure he's not armed.
他没有武器
He's unarmed.
把他带到沙龙来
Bring him to the saloon.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我的指挥官会给你和你的人♥民♥
My commander will give you and your people
最后一次投降的机会
one last chance to surrender.
他想要的是账单 埃格顿
It's the ledgers he wants, Egerton,
不是我们的投降
not our surrender.
账本必须准确无误
The ledgers must be in tact
并作为投降的一部分上交
and handed over as part of the surrender.
你知道那些账本是什么吗 埃格顿
Do you know what those ledgers are, Egerton?
是的 我知道
Yes, I do.
如果你没有它们 你的世界会改变吗
Would your world change if you didn't have them?
这些账本的内容必须好好利用
The contents of those ledgers must be put to good use.
它们会被很好地利用 只是为了你自己的利益
They've been put to good use only for your benefit.
我的人♥民♥继续遭受着
My people continue to suffer
种植死亡作物的痛苦 这些作物甚至不能养活他们
growing dead crops that doesn't even feed them.
你就这么把这些给我吗
You are just going to give these to me?
它们现在在你手上了
They are in your hands now.
所以接下来呢
So what's next?
你无条件投降
Your unconditional surrender.
让我们为此干杯
Let's drink to that.
当然
And of course...
我会确保你们每个人都能得到公平的审判
we'll make sure all of you get a fair trial.
你做了什么
What did you do?
你这么想要这个的话
You wanted this so bad,
那你就自己试试吧
then you have to try it yourself.
别担心 埃格顿
Don't worry, Egerton.
我确保
I made sure...
你得到的会比你在营地给我的多一点
you get a little more than what you gave me at camp.
什么
What?
如果我知道他会把枪放在他的蛋蛋之间
How would I know he would put a gun between his... balls.
德维特是绝望的
Dewitt is desperate.
先生 埃格顿
Sir, the Egerton.
他还没有回来 先生
He hasn't returned, sir.
该死的
Dammit!
我们今晚进攻
We attack tonight.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir!
我很快就要回家了 我的爱人
I will be home soon, my love.
他已经醉了
He's drunk already.
我终于能够喝上一小杯了
I was finally able to have a nice little drink
没有我兄弟的喋喋不休
without my brother's voice talking cock in my ear.
这是我很久以来喝过的最好的几杯酒
It was the best few drinks I've had in a long time.
你不觉得你是疯了吗
Don't you ever think you were just mad?
没有
No.
我才是个正常人
I was the normal one.
你把头发披下来看起来很漂亮
You look pretty with your hair down.
攻击
Attack.
重新装弹
Reload!
- 重新装弹 - 重新装弹
- Reload. - Reload!
大家都趴下
Get down, everyone!
- 大家都好吗 - 嗯
- Everyone all right? - Yeah.
把攻城槌拿来
Get the battering ram!
他们要进来了
They're coming through.
现在炸掉隧♥道♥
Blow the tunnel now.
再做一次
Do it again.
操
Fuck.
电线断了
The wire's cut.
肯定是爆♥炸♥造成的
The explosion must have severed it.
他们要过来了
They're coming through.
剧集 | 格里斯城(2018) | 导航列表