剧集 | 格里斯城(2018) | 导航列表
你替他付伙食住宿费 我先安顿他
You pay for his room and board, I'll get him to his feet.
但如果你明天不回来
But if you're not back here tomorrow,
他就又要露宿街头了
he's gonna be out on the streets again.
到时候这条街还是我们的再说
If we still have a street.
从这扇门出去
Get out through this gate,
走到森林小路那
walk into the forest path,
它直通寺庙
it will lead you to the temple.
你不会看到我们的
You won't see us,
但我们一路都会在你左右
but we're with you all the way.
卡利亚
Kalia...
万事小心
Careful.
好了 我们一起护她周全
All right, let's keep her alive.
我不要你们的猪食
I don't want your stinking food.
把我要的东西给我
Give me what I need!
我说过 我需要它
I told you, I need it!
啊
Ah...
啊 我亲爱的朋友
Ah, my dear friend.
如此残酷的讽刺
Such a cruel twist of irony.
你
You!
你在这里干什么 英国佬
What are you doing here, Englishman?
幸灾乐祸吗
Come to gloat?
啊 这幸灾乐祸
Ah, a good gloat
伴随着一个机会 总督
comes only with an opportunity, Governor.
你要什么
What do you want?
毫无疑问 我想要的也是你想要的
Something you want, too, no doubt.
你能帮我拿到吗
You can get it for me?
如果有人知道它的下落
If one knows its where abouts,
我有可能帮你把它拿到手
it would be possible for me to retrieve it for you.
账簿和记账的规则做交换
Along with the ledgers and formulas of its creation.
那我帮不了你了 我的朋友
Then I can't help you, my friend.
不 等等
No, wait!
回来
Come back!
我说 我说还不行吗
I'll tell you, I'll tell you!
我说
I'll tell you.
他来了
Here he comes.
我没想到来的是信使
I did not expect a messenger.
我不是信使
I'm not a messenger,
我是卡
I'm K--
我是格里斯的民选领导人
I'm the elected leader of Grisse.
叫什么名字
What is your name?
卡利亚
Kalia.
民选领袖
An elected leader.
看来民♥主♥似乎取得了相当有效的进展
Democracy seems to have moved rather efficiently,
但是它被鲜血污染了
but it's tainted with blood.
无辜的荷兰人的鲜血
The blood of innocent Dutch people.
那在过去的两个世纪里
What about the blood of my innocent people
我无辜人♥民♥的鲜血怎么算
over the last two centuries?
当你能更好地理解历史的时候
We can refer to history
我们再去参考它 卡利亚
when you can show a better understanding of it, Kalia.
从我周围的情况来看 我能理解 长官
I understand from what I see around me, sir.
你还什么都没看到呢
You haven't seen anything yet.
请坐吧
Please, have a seat.
我们开门见山吧
Let's get straight to the point.
我猜是你和你的反叛者
I assume you and your rebels
已经权衡了利弊
have pondered the pros and cons.
你的答案是什么
What will your answer be?
我知道你把我看成一个年龄只有你一半
I know you see me as a simple farm girl,
没有经验的单纯的农家女孩
half your age with no experience,
所以我也简洁明了的给你答案 先生
so I will try to keep my answer simple, sir.
我们绝不会投降
We will not surrender
直到你推倒我们的城墙 杀光我们所有人
until you bring down our walls and kill us all.
不会有太大问题的 卡利亚
That won't be too much of a problem, Kalia.
你可以试试
And if you try...
你每开一枪
for every trigger you pull,
一个荷兰人就会倒下
a Dutchman will fall.
但在我们死之前
But before we die,
我们一定会杀了总督
we will kill the Governor.
这对你这样的军人来说可不太好
This won't look so good for a military man in your position.
头发长 脑子短
Long on hair, short on brains.
现在你看起来像个男人而不是乞丐
Now you look like a man and not a beggar.
我的刀呢
My katana?
先清理清理自己吧
Cleanse yourself first.
一旦你准备好了 你可以自己去拿
Once you are ready, you can go and take it yourself,
我英俊的战士
my handsome warrior.
我看他还活着
I see he's still alive.
他不是腐烂的尸体。
He's not a rotting corpse.
我包围了你的城镇 卡利亚
I have your town surrounded, Kalia,
我有的是时间
and I have all the time in the world
饿死你们
to starve you out.
总督会比我们先饿死
The governor will starve before we do.
但在他告诉我们他所知道的一切之前
But not before he tells us everything he knows.
他知道什么
And what does he know?
我们知道他不仅仅是一个重要人物的儿子
We know that he's more than just an important man's son.
我们有你需要的东西
We have something you need.
这就是你之前没有像之前攻击其他城镇一样
That is exactly why you're not attacking us
攻击我们的原因
like the other towns in the past.
所以我们才谈判
And so we parley.
允许平民和伤者离开
Allow the civilians and the wounded to leave,
为我们提供一些基本的保障
provide us with some basic provisions,
我们将最后敲定投降条件
and we will finalize our terms for surrender.
供应是不可能的
Provisions is out of the question.
但如果你是想拖延时间
But if it's time you're buying,
你要坚持到明天太阳下山
you got yourself till sundown tomorrow...
再投降
to surrender.
你可以走了 卡利亚
You may leave, Kalia.
还有 卡利亚
And Kalia...
安全通行
Safe passage.
我看见她了
I have her in my sight.
不要开枪
Hold your fire.
我要亲自处理她
I'll deal with her personally.
我以为她被神枪手掩护了
I thought we had her covered by the sharpshooters.
我也这么想 先生
I thought so, too, sir.
也许因祸得福
Maybe it's a blessing in disguise.
她还挺有意思的
She's curiously interesting.
我看见你了 我能看得出你在虚张声势
I see you. I can smell your bluff.
卡利亚 你没事吧
Kalia, are you all right?
把我们的计划付诸行动
Put our plans in action.
让男人先走
Make men go first.
长官 我们最初的联♥系♥人遇到了不幸的事故
Sir, our original contact met an unfortunate accident,
但我们找到了一个成功的替代者 长官
but we found a winning replacement, sir.
他最好能胜任这个任务
He better be up for the task,
否则你脑袋不保
or it will be your head.
你一定是卡利亚 那个女战士
You must be Kalia, the girl warrior.
我要在这个世界上生存下来
I have to survive in this world.
在你的大脑中 你会做出更艰难的决定
In yours, you have harder decisions.
我们都有秘密 武士
We all have secrets, samurai.
他进入这个城镇太 时机刚好
His entrance to this town was too... well-timed.
她挡了我们的路
She's in our way.
剧集 | 格里斯城(2018) | 导航列表