剧集 | 格雷斯(2021) | 导航列表
Enough to nix his day release?
所以他就找积逊修了后视镜 就不会有人多问
So he got Jason to fix the mirror, no questions asked.
仅此而已
That's it.
不,不是仅此而已,伊维
No, that's not "it", Evie.
他把东尼罗宾逊撞到了一辆卡车轮下
He put Tony Robinson under the wheels of a truck.
我们不知道为什么
We just don't know why.
你最后一次见到他是什么时候?
When did you last see him?
好的,好吧
OK, yeah.
他今天下午自己进了家里,我去上班了
He let himself in this afternoon. I was at work.
你没见到他吗?
And you didn't see him?
没有,但我…在公园见到他了
No. I... did in the park.
他把衣服给我穿了
He gave me his clothes to wear.
说他想在出来之前弄清楚
Said he needed to know if it was safe
在我家过夜是否安全
to stay a night at mine before he got out.
所以他不仅无情地利用了你
So not only did he callously use you,
还让你骗我们,故意隐瞒作伪证
he asked you to lie to us, albeit by omission.
这是很严重的犯罪,伊维
That is a serious offence, Evie.
你怎么能相信他的话呢?嗯?
How could you believe a word he says? Hmm?
他说的那些关于皮卡 关于他做或没做什么的话
About the pick-up truck? About what he has or hasn't done?
关于任何事情的话,你真的相信?
About anything, really?
我不知道
Don't know.
他有说过他要去哪里吗?
Did he say where he was going?
他不肯告诉我
He wouldn't tell me.
说我…
Said it was...
最好不要知道
better if I didn't know.
可恶
Shit.
我正好路过
I was passing by.
拜托,格伦
C'mon, Glenn.
今早的事情我很抱歉
Sorry about this morning.
不…听着,该抱歉的是我
No. No, look, I'm sorry.
故意在这儿逛来逛去…
For loitering with intent...
之前还让你难堪
and for putting you on the spot.
你有权问那些问题,你太有权了
I mean, they're fair questions. More than fair.
很抱歉我的回答一直那么模糊
I'm sorry my answers have been so vague.
我只能告诉你…我不是想特意表明什么
All I can tell you is that... I'm not trying to make a point...
或者伤害你还是怎么样
or hurt you or anything.
我只是需要把自己的想法理清楚
I just need to get my head straight.
好的,我明白
OK. I got it.
所以,只要媒体得知 马尔科姆查尔斯的消息
So, as soon as the press get a sniff of Malcolm Charles,
就会引发大众的恐慌
we're gonna have a panic on our hands.
我们得做好准备
We need to be ready.
真是令人放心啊
Well, that's a relief.
我要搬去和克莱奥同居了
I'm moving in with Cleo...
就在明天
tomorrow.
-恭喜 -谢了
-Congratulations. -Thanks.
就…就一件事
Just, er... Just one thing.
我要被赶出去了吗?
Am I out on my ear?
只要你继续喂马龙就不会
Not as long as you continue feeding Marlon.
你一个人可以吗?
Are you gonna be all right?
我说真的
Seriously?
当然了,当然没事
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, of course I am.
不用担心我,好吗?老头子
Don't need to worry about me, OK? Old timer.
谢谢你打来,对,我在门口了
Thank you for calling. Yes, I'm outside the front now.
一会儿见
I'll see you in a minute.
格雷斯警司,你好啊
DSI Grace! How goes it?
伊万普里斯那边有线索了吗?
Any leads on Ewan Preece?
你是怎么知道普里斯的事情的?
How'd you know about Preece?
嗯…这很明显啊
Well... put two and two together.
很明显?
"Two and two"?
能解释一下吗?
Care to elucidate?
行啊
Sure.
你们昨天在他姐姐家闹出了很大动静
Your lot made a big noise outside his sister's place yesterday,
而且我在伊斯特维尔的朋友说 伊万没回监狱报到
and my man in Eastville says that Ewan skipped lock-up.
因此他就是肇事逃逸的司机
Ergo, he's your hit-and-run driver.
但他有杀死马尔科姆查尔斯吗?
But did he kill Malcolm Charles?
你为什么会在那家汽修店外面?
What were you doing outside that mechanics'?
用反问回答问题,很救世主风格
Answering a question with a question is very Messianic.
在你扯什么巧合或者匿名线人
And before you say "coincidence" or "anonymous source"
或其他什么鬼话之前,给我记好了 你的报道害死了马尔科姆
or some other bullshit, know this - your piece got Malcolm killed,
现在积逊销声匿迹
and now Jason has gone underground,
我们找到普里斯的最好机会也一起没了
and our best chance of finding Preece has gone with him.
你为什么会在那家汽修店外面?
What were you doing outside the mechanics'?
我的工作,跟着线索走,你也该试试
My job -following a lead. You should try it.
小心点,别做会让自己后悔的事
Ooh, careful. You might do something you regret.
比如打我
Hit me, for example.
这例子举得不好
That's a bad example.
好吧,听着,我在伊斯特维尔的朋友说
OK. Look, my man at Eastville says
伊万和积逊是狱友
that Ewan and Jason were cell-mates.
积逊的假释记录上写着汽修店
The mechanics' is down on Jason's parole sheet
是他工作的地方
as his place of work.
你开心了吗?
Happy?
当时我们还没有确认普里斯是疑犯
We hadn't identified Preece as a suspect then.
所以除非你早就知道却没有告诉我们
So unless you had and weren't sharing,
这就构成妨碍公务了,所以我并不开心
which is obstruction, in my book, no, I'm not happy.
我知道有人帮你,凯文
I know you're getting help, Kevin.
但我不知道方式
I just don't know how.
或者是谁
Who.
抱歉,我听不懂
Sorry, you've lost me.
得了吧,这些小道消息、独家报道
Oh, come on. All these scoops, exclusives.
不是因为你是白礼顿的 卡尔伯恩斯坦吧?
It's not because you're the Carl Bernstein of Brighton, is it?
我不知道那是谁
I don't know who that is.
意料之中
That figures.
总之谢谢你,警司,与你合作很愉快
Well, thanks, Superintendent. It's always a pleasure.
如果你提到普里斯的名字…
If you so much as mention Preece's name -
不管是实体报纸还是网站,随便哪里
in print, online, wherever -
那都是你做的最后一件事了
it will be the last thing you ever do.
你的法♥院♥听证会时间已经确定
The time and date of your court hearing has been set.
是下周二早上11点
It's next Tuesday at 11am.
好,明白了
Right. Of course.
卡莉,10点钟的客户来了
Carly, your ten o'clock's here.
我想你的驾照可能会被吊销一年
My guess is you'll lose your driver's licence for a year.
一年?
A year?!
对,希望不会更长
Yes. Hopefully not longer.
那我要怎么送伊芬上学或上班啊?
Well, how am I supposed to take Ethan to school or get to work?
等我一下,好吗?
Just give me a minute, please?
-没事吧?-没事,抱歉
-Everything OK? -Yeah. Sorry.
准备好记下裁判法♥院♥的地址了吗?
Ready for the address for the magistrates'?
好了
Yep, ready.
无论付出什么代价 我们今天必须找到伊万普里斯
Whatever it takes, we have to find Ewan Preece today.
他离开姐姐家之后去了哪里?
Where did he go when he left his sister's?
他把皮卡藏在哪里了?
Where'd he stash the pick-up?
我们知道他与狱友积逊有联♥系♥
We know he was in touch with Jason from Eastville.
是,但积逊失踪了,一点消息都没有
We do, but Jason's AWOL - not a sniff.
好的,那还有谁?去查他的狱友 但不要光查狱友
OK, so who else? Check his cell-mates, but don't stop there.
除了沃伦塔克还有谁跟他关系好的?
Who else was he close to apart from Warren Tucker?
谁经常去看他?
Who were his regular visitors?
我昨晚去找过沃伦塔克了
Yeah, I paid Warren Tucker a visit last night.
他是不会帮忙的
He's not gonna help.
为什么?他朋友有麻烦了啊
Why not? His boy's in trouble?
他说伊万是沉没成本 说已经跟他断绝关系了
He says Ewan is a "sunk cost". Claims he's written him off.
够冷血的啊
Wow that's cold.
-是啊,要是信他的话 -你也不信吧
-Yeah, if we buy it. -I'm not sure you do.
好吧,先不管这个
OK, well, regardless of that,
在伊万被释放之前他们被分开了
they were kept apart before Ewan's release,
所以他得在牢里交新朋友,都有谁?
so he had to make new pals on the cell block -who were they?
别忘了他坐牢之前的朋友
Let's not forget his mates before he went down.
他前科很多,应该不全是单独犯罪
He's got a long record. I doubt he was offending on his own.
不是的,我认得他以前的兄弟
Nah. He wasn't. No, I know these boys he used to knock about with.
现在都是老男人了
I mean, "boys" -men now.
那就去看看他们,还有他家里人
Well, let's pay them a visit. And his family.
他没有其他家人了吧?只有个姐姐
剧集 | 格雷斯(2021) | 导航列表