剧集 | 格雷斯(2021) | 导航列表
死者之扼
我是你的此生挚爱吗?
Am I the love of your life?
是吗,格雷斯?
Am I, Grace?
你好无趣!
You're so boring!
格伦?
Glenn?
-早 -你真是帮大忙了
-Hey, morning. -Life-saver.
-一大早就有事 -没事,你去吧
-Got an early one. -No problem, go!
-爸!-嗨,你们好吗?
-Dad! -Hey, you all right?
早餐想吃什么?炒蛋、粥,还是麦片?
Breakfast, what do you want? Eggs, porridge or cereal?
-你们知道这三样我都精通 -自从什么时候?
-You know I'm an expert in all three. -Since when?
自从我去了烹饪学校
Well, since I went to cooking school.
你才没有去过烹饪学校
You did not go to cooking school.
我去过啊,等等,你是说我骗人吗?
Yes, I did go to cooking school. Hold on, you calling me a liar?
-是啊 -你们说什么呢?不…
-Yeah. Yeah! -What you saying? No, no.
你们说爸爸骗人吗?我没骗人…
You saying Daddy's a liar? I'm not a liar! I'm not a liar!
画一点就好,别太多,就这样,挺好的
Do it a little bit, not all the way over it, like that. That's nice.
好了,孩子们,拿上东西,我们走
Right, kids. Get your stuff, let's go!
-我可以送他们去学校 -可以吗?那太好了
-I'll drop 'em off, if you like. -Would you? That'd be amazing.
听着,阿丽,我只是想说…
Look, Ari, I just wanted to say that...
我准备好了
I'm ready.
和你谈谈…
To talk...
还有搬回来,或者说计划搬回来
move back in. I don't know, make a plan to move back in?
行,挺好的
OK. Good to know.
拜托,这太蠢了
Oh, come on, this is silly.
听着,你说你想要独处的空间 可以,没问题
Look, you said you wanted your space, and all right, fine,
我就跑去罗伊那里了 但拜托,我们可以解决的
I ran away to Roy's, but come on, we can fix this.
我还没准备好,格伦 现在我只能这么说
I'm just not there yet, Glenn. That's all I can tell you.
为什么被赶走的是我?明明出轨的不是我
Why is it that I'm being pushed out and I'm not the one who cheated?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
没事
It's OK.
我知道我的要求很过分
I'm asking a lot, I know I am.
但这是…
It's just...
我需要的
something I need.
得送他们去学校了
Better get 'em to school.
-回来床上嘛 -得去见我的助教了
-Come back to bed. -Got to see my tutor.
然后还有课
Then I have a lecture.
什么课?
On what?
当今劳动力面对的加尔布雷斯挑战
Galbraithian challenges in today's workforce.
-你真走运 -是啊
-Lucky you. -Yeah.
面对那个或跟你在床上待一早上 不用想也知道选哪个
Faced with that or a morning in bed with you, it's a no-brainer.
哦!
Oh!
你能把这个给卫斯理吗?
Can you give this to Wesley?
他之前来的时候落下的
He left it when he came over the other night.
请在哔声后留言
Please leave your message after the tone.
嘿…
Hey...
我还以为我们之间没有秘密
Thought we didn't have secrets.
尤其是卫斯理知道,但我不知道的秘密
Especially one Wesley's in on and I'm not.
给我回电♥话♥
Call me back.
你受伤了吗?有没有撞到头?有什么地方伤到了吗?
Are you injured, concussed? You hurt in any way?
-没,应该没有 -你先坐下
-No, I don't think so. -Have a seat for a moment.
-先坐一会儿 -间动脉
-Just for a moment. -Interveinal arteries.
出现动脉压♥迫♥
Artery compressions.
嗨,是我…卡莉,我出意外了
Hi, it's... Carly. Yeah, I've been in an accident.
不…我人没事,只是不知道 我什么时候能到了
Oh, no, no, I'm fine. I... I just don't know when I'll be in...
-这里!-好
-Over here! -OK.
-瞳孔固定散大 -快,这里…
-Pupils fixed and dilated. -Come on. Over, over, over.
-没有脉搏 -好,接手,做心肺复苏
-There's no pulse. -Right, take over. Compressions.
你绕过去,先稳定住他
Right, round to head, stabilisation, please.
-什么?他是不是… -加里,麻烦你稳定住他
-What? Is he...? -Gary, call stabilisation, please.
不好意思,女士?
Excuse me, madam?
别往路上来,待在人行道上
If you wanna head out of the road, go to the pavement.
我是丹帕克斯顿警员
I'm PC Dan Paxton.
由于你刚刚卷入了一起交通意外
Because you've been involved in a road traffic collision,
我需要取一份你的呼吸样本
I need to take a breath specimen.
所以麻烦你往这里吹气
So if you could blow into this mouth piece here.
吹一大口
Give me a nice big blow.
很好,完美,谢谢你
That's great, perfect, thank you.
很遗憾你没有通过测试
I'm afraid to tell you you've failed the test.
卡莉查斯,我以涉嫌醉醉驾驶的罪名
Carly Chase, I'm arresting you on suspicion of driving
对你进行逮捕
while under the influence of alcohol.
你很早起啊
You were up early.
是啊,阿丽8点有个班 我就说我送孩子们去学校
Yeah, Ari had an eight o'clock, so I said I'd run the kids to school.
-好吧,感觉有希望 -是啊,希望吧
-OK, well, that sounds promising. -Yeah, I hope so.
格雷斯警司来负责普通肇事逃逸了
Superintendent Grace at a humble hit-and-run.
这世界是怎么了?
What is the world coming to?
对,有目击者说看到
Yeah, witnesses are talking about
一辆蓝色皮卡从现场逃走…
a blue pick-up truck fleeing the scene...
我去问尼高警员就好,谢谢你
I'll hear it from DC Nicholl, thank you.
你们想问的话随时找我,我就在这里
I'm over here when you're ready to talk.
这是正常讲话
Is it the familiar tone
还是拒绝听懂我的言外之意啊?
or the absolute refusal to take a hint?
都有吧?
Winning blend of the two?
尼克,这可能是故意的吗?
Nick, I understand it might be deliberate?
对,有可能
Yeah, possibly.
被害人是安东尼罗宾逊
Victim is an Anthony Robinson,
包里有张比肯大学的身份证件
according to a Beacon University ID card found in his bag.
那辆蓝色皮卡呢?
What about this blue pick-up?
那辆车把这个骑单车的撞到了卡车前面
So, it's knocked our cyclist into the path of a lorry
然后加速逃走了
and then drove off at speed.
那辆灰色哥尔夫又是怎么回事?
Where does the grey Golf fit in?
还不确定,但司机卡莉查斯 没通过呼吸测试
TBC, but the driver, Carly Chase, just failed a breath test.
我们得优先找到这辆皮卡
We need to trace this pick-up as a priority.
在附近企业和商店的
I want all CCTV pulled
监控录像被消掉之前 都给我收集起来,明白吗?
from local businesses and shops before it's wiped, OK?
明白,老大
Yes, boss.
-那是皮卡上的吗?-序列号♥应该能追踪到
-Is that from the pick-up? -Serial number should tell us.
不过这上面只有一点胶水和电线
But it's only attached with a bit of glue and wire.
或许能帮我们找到那辆皮卡
Could help us trace the pick-up.
诺曼、贝拉
Norman, Bella.
在死者背包里还发现了这个
Found something else inside the deceased's backpack.
我猜这不是扑热息痛吧
Right, I'm guessing they're not paracetamol.
大概不是,但如果这是蓄意杀人 可能那就是动机
Probably not, but if this is foul play, that could be motive.
《荒凉山庄》
Bleak House.
要是我那本也是这样 指不定我就能看完了
I might've finished it if I had that version.
他们是突然冲出来的!
They just came out of nowhere!
-那是卡车司机吗?-对,罗杰弗格森
-Lorry driver? -Yeah, er, Roger Ferguson.
他通过了呼吸测试
He's passed a breath test.
他只是没来得及刹车 或躲开那个骑单车的
He just didn't have time to brake or dodge the cyclist.
去看看他怎么样了
Go and see if he's OK.
如果他准备好了的话,让他再说一次
Maybe get him to run through what happened again,
事情发生的经过
if he's up to it.
-好诡异 -什么?
-Uncanny. -What?
斯皮内拉
Spinella.
他今天比我们还早到
He practically beat us to it today.
是啊,就像毕夏普家 还有苏菲卡林顿的案子,记得吗?
Yeah. Just like Bishop's house. And Sophie Carrington's, remember?
警戒线都还没拉起来他就到了
He was there before the cordon went up.
他是怎么做到的?他有内应吗?有内鬼吗?
How's he doing it? Has he got an inside man? A mole?
你太高看他了
You are giving him way too much credit.
那怎么会这样?
Then how?
我理解,和两个陌生人谈话
I appreciate that talking to two complete strangers
可能是现在你最不想做的事情
is probably the last thing you wanna be doing right now.
所以…我们可以等,或者如果你想
So... we can wait, or if you have a mate
叫朋友来陪你,也没问题
you would like to call that could come over, that's OK.
我和东尼,我们挺形影不离的,所以…
Me and Tony, we just sort of lived in each other's pockets, so...
我现在没什么朋友了
I think I've driven all my mates away.
能告诉我们你和东尼是怎么认识的吗?
Do you mind telling me how you and Tony met?
我们在纽约认识的,华盛顿广场
We met in New York, in Washington Square.
-下国际象棋的地方吗?-对
-Where they play chess? -Yeah.
对,下国际象棋的地方
Yeah, where they play chess.
当时我刚读完大一,在过暑假
I was on my summer holiday after my first year,
东尼则是在哈佛刚读完大一
剧集 | 格雷斯(2021) | 导航列表